PDA

View Full Version : former employee's

01-26-2012, 11:54 PM
Can anyone give some insight into two former officers, James Loughnan and Brenda Senkier
Loughnan is now a Lieutenant at the Clermont pd, under the direction of his buddy Steve Graham. That's the only way he got it the guys dumb as a box of rocks. Senkier or whatever her name was with you guys. She is a chick but looks like a guy with t*ts
anyways all insight would be appreciated.

01-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Both ladies were great Officers, and we were sad to see them leave.

02-04-2012, 12:41 PM
I supervised Senkier for a short time. She is about as worthless as ti*s on a bull. Loves to talk on her cell phone and thinks her looks can get her by. Also screams into the radio at the slightest bit of trouble. She is going to get someone hurt some day. I’m just keeping it real.

01-29-2013, 09:32 AM
Loughnan ???

He abused at least one 13 year old girl in the Palm Beach Schools.

01-30-2013, 03:15 AM
Loughnan ???

Please do tell more!!! I have never had the pleasure of meeting such a corrupt POS, the guy lies about everything.

01-30-2013, 11:26 PM
Loughnan ???

Please do tell more!!! I have never had the pleasure of meeting such a corrupt POS, the guy lies about everything.

He once fabricated a false police report, and provided cover for a
The Palm Beach County School Board employee, by concealing the child for the childs parent, while an admin., was allowed to abuse this 13 year old.

The parent was falsly arrested, when the parent tried to prevent the harm.
Protecting county admin. from legit accusations, was his claim to fame with the School Board.

Hence, he was promoted, because he would do, what most LEO's would not.

He's a dirt bag...

Word has it, that he has hooks in the PBSO's, and has a very shady work record.