PDA

View Full Version : What a Shame: Sheriff takes action to Fight Crime in FM

01-26-2012, 03:25 PM
What a shame! Sheriff Scott comes into the city and does the job of what the city’s PD should be doing in the first place. Great job Sheriff Scott: for taking the initiative and correcting the problem. The chief should be a shame for not tackling the problem much quicker than LCSO. Here’s the insult: the area of the problem is within yards from the police department’s back door. The sheriff got ballz! Sheriff Scott: I see the writing on the wall! You got my vote this year! :lol: :lol:

Click on link: http://www.fox4now.com/news/138094948.html

01-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Please take over mike scott, with crime going up and our benefits going to shits, we need your help now!!!!! :(

01-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Let's go green!!! :snicker:

01-26-2012, 04:47 PM
Bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do when they come for you!! :snicker:

01-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Damn!...Lee County SO treating FMPD like little red headed step children and in the media no less...how embarrassing. I would be looking around for cameras with MTV on the side..because FMPD got Punk'd

01-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Let me get this right dougy is blaming the economy for the crimes going up. Yet the economy went shits a few years back and Fort Myers is now feeling the effects? Or could it be possible that the squashing of calls has ceased due to Joe's allegations? My advice to all the sergeants and Lt's avoid squashing calls so you don't end up in the same cell as your boss. :cop:

01-26-2012, 09:02 PM
This is just an election ploy by Scott to get more votes in the city. For those of you that want to wear green, you are idiots. Ask deputies how great it is, and they will tell you the truth. You will make less, have a worse retirement, and have no union. Also, he wouldn't hire all of you so many cops would be out of jobs. Think before you speak you idiots.

01-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Election ploy? yes! Make you look like incompetent fools? Yes! Several years ago the sheriff and then Mayor met behind closed doors about a plan by the Sheriff to take over policing for the city. Of course this meeting was vehemently denied by both sides when uncovered. But a high ranking official with the SO (off the record) confirmed the plan, which called for everyone over the rank of sergeant to be terminated and unwanted officers with FMPD being offered positions within the jail/stockade. This smoke screen would be done for when the public got upset that officers had lost their jobs...the politicians could respond by stating "we offered them full time positions, and they turned them down" Ask yourself this question, in the current economy, the sheriff steps in and saves the tax payers millions from eliminating duplication of taxation and coverage, who exactly in the voting public would turn that down? Election ploy? absolutely!

01-26-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm just sitting back laughing my butt off while dougy is getting beotch slapped by mike scott. Now this shizzat is funny. :snicker: Don't take these comments too seriously buddy boy I believe that people are just being sarcastic, :lol:

01-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Baker should have left when he was on TOP. Now he will go out embarssed like HD or worse.

01-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Election ploy? Hahaha he has my vote!!!!! :devil:

Mod 508
01-30-2012, 10:23 PM
there are NO violations of the terms of use on this topic

01-31-2012, 01:10 AM
Thank you mod 508. I will watch out for my profanity next time, I just couldn't help myself. :snicker:

02-01-2012, 03:34 AM
anything will be beter than BAKER. He is so into his self. .

02-01-2012, 04:10 AM
anything will be beter than BAKER. He is so into his self. What a joke.

Click on this link and see how much this ______ tries to explain the reason why the murder rate is the way it is in the city.

http://www.cityftmyers.com/Government/D ... fault.aspx (http://www.cityftmyers.com/Government/Departments/ITS/Services/VideoOnDemand/tabid/91/Default.aspx)

Mod 508
02-01-2012, 05:16 PM
there are NO violations of the terms of use on this topic

02-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Baker stated in the council meeting that he would allow Mike Scott to take care of the graffiti problems in Fort Myers. His cronies may have think this was funny but I don't believe Scott is laughing. To all the koolaid drinkers you may want to reconsider supporting Baker, the walls are closing in on him and I am sure you don't want to be trap in the same room. :)

02-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Baker stated in the council meeting that he would allow Mike Scott to take care of the graffiti problems in Fort Myers. His cronies may have think this was funny but I don't believe Scott is laughing. To all the koolaid drinkers you may want to reconsider supporting Baker, the walls are closing in on him and I am sure you don't want to be trap in the same room. :)

Can we please hear from someone other than Cecil? Love u man but enough is enough. I work for this agency and want things to level out here. Your pot stirring was funny at one point but your changing my mind on who is outside the lines here. None of us are perfect.... The crime increase is everyone's problem, ours, the chiefs and most of all the communities! You trying to blame it all on the chief only makes your arguments weaker and makes supporters of you like me think twice about that support. I suggest you reach out for peace so that we can all enjoy our jobs again. You don't work here anymore but we do.

Concerned Supporter of the PBA

02-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Can we please hear from someone other than Cecil? Love u man but enough is enough. I work for this agency and want things to level out here. Your pot stirring was funny at one point but your changing my mind on who is outside the lines here. None of us are perfect.... The crime increase is everyone's problem, ours, the chiefs and most of all the communities! You trying to blame it all on the chief only makes your arguments weaker and makes supporters of you like me think twice about that support. I suggest you reach out for peace so that we can all enjoy our jobs again. You don't work here anymore but we do.

Concerned Supporter of the PBAConcerned Supporter

Sounds like you need to reach into the fridge and pour yourself a nice cold large glass of kool aid....that is after you get off the fence you are riding on..DOOO it ..just jump!!

but hang on tight because doug's rollercoaster ride is gonna make you VOMIT all that ice cold kool aid up :snicker:

02-03-2012, 02:46 AM
Baker will never be a leader! Mike Scott or anyone else will do!

02-03-2012, 05:01 AM
Concerned Supporter of the PBA
Sorry, but I am not Cecil. He is too busy filing grievances. I beg to differ about our chief, Baker is 100% responsible and should be held accountable for the crimes going up! After all he is the Chief of the Fort Myers Police Department. If he can't do his job I am pretty sure the Mayor and council members can find someone who is much more suitable for this position. If you are unhappy with your PBA...leave and join the koolaid gang!! This will not end till we level out the chief or till council members run him out of town!! Which ever comes first! :twisted: