PDA

View Full Version : Fear and Intimidation

01-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Today (1/23) Tammy Gray was moved to a watch commander night shift, the day after her husband (leader of the postal workers union) announced his support for Tim Fisher. She was SOLD out by a very close friend of hers. Also Captain Jim Leavens (who the sheriff saw with a tim fisher bumper sticker on his pov.) was moved out of his already made-up position as Captain over watch commanders to a newly made-up position as Captain over four correctional officers in charge of the day workers. This position was originally filled by a civilian secretary. Fear and intimidation, thats the name of Mikes game. Funny, because it is play #43 in the Rod Shoap campaign handbook.

01-24-2012, 01:17 AM
Is anyone really surprised over what has just happened, does anyone have any other pluses as to why we should voice our support for Mike to the public? Mike's actions are the same as when he tried to show his power over those who started union talks. THE PUBLIC NEED TO KNOW THE TYPE OF PERSON THIS MAN TRULY IS!!!!!!!!!!

01-24-2012, 01:38 AM
Interesting connection between Mike's strategies and Rod's. Like Rod, Mike would not know talent if it slapped him in the face. He has never really been a cop & it takes one to know one. His ego is causing him to win at any cost. Unfortunately, the greatest cost is to the agency. Another similarity: Rod Shoap had over $250,000.00 in his 2004 campaign fund - He Lost...

Like Rod"s "maytag repairman" blunder - Mike continually allowing management to create misery (and by misery, I mean: when you have staff giving up clusters to take a demotion rather than deal with a certain colonel on a regular basis) is in essence the same slap in the face. Rod was just more blatant. But it is done with the same arrogant indifference. Mike, like Rod, has made it clear that he does not need the rank and file. Do what you've got to do to stay safe in these times - but when the curtain is drawn on the voting booth shame on you if you prove him right!

Say what you want - I want anyone but Mike. Note: if you are truly tired of fear and intimidation - then Bushong is not for you either. Look into it - ask S.D. (read the IA)

01-24-2012, 10:01 AM
Well first everyone has to get behind one canidate. Mike wants more the merry since it splits the vote. Mike has become everything and then some he claimed was the reason he first ran. He has turned into a egotistical tyrant. If the employees of the sheriff dept do not get more proactive we can all thank ourselves for having to put up with Mike for four more years. Bushong is not the answer and where is all of the dirt he keeps claiming he has on Mike. Is he waiting until Mike is already reelected?

The Inside News
01-24-2012, 06:45 PM
By the way, Fear, intimidation and harassment is why the "civilian" Secretary, the Day Program Coordinator is no longer there, she quit. She was pushed out by the crooked Command Staff, just like her husband after almost 7 years on the job!

Her Husband Just resigned too. He was a decorated officer who reported a large amount of abuse from other deputies, and he got shafted for it. He was intimidated and harassed for months by Lt. Holly Christiano then removed from shift by Christiano and her AKA fake brother LT. Koller and their Daddy Capt Brock. The IA investigation he requested was not even done properly. He reported the abuse and harassment from his command staff and got shafted even more. The Capt and Lt's lied under Oath. Let’s look for that IA paperwork and recording! But I guess you can do that if your @$$ is covered with brass. The bad part is they put “No-REHIRE” on their files even before they quit, ouch!
The only good that came from Him resigning is that now all Lieutenants will be rotated. At least some deputies have the balls to do the right thing. Hope he sues them!
Have the Governor investigate that too.

This is why a Union will be good.
Another issue, Where did the $100K come from to pay for the newest Clinic? Just saying. We need new leadership.

01-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Today (1/23) Tammy Gray was moved to a watch commander night shift, the day after her husband (leader of the postal workers union) announced his support for Tim Fisher. She was SOLD out by a very close friend of hers. Also Captain Jim Leavens (who the sheriff saw with a tim fisher bumper sticker on his pov.) was moved out of his already made-up position as Captain over watch commanders to a newly made-up position as Captain over four correctional officers in charge of the day workers. This position was originally filled by a civilian secretary. Fear and intimidation, thats the name of Mikes game. Funny, because it is play #43 in the Rod Shoap campaign handbook.

What about Detective C and O Gamez that have Tim Fisher plastered on the whole back window of their car!! What idiots! :devil:

01-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Who pulled RM's name from the first post as the person who dimed her out? MOD? If so why does the post not say it has been moderated and how can you leave all the other names in?

PS What did the traffic LT do to get shafted, did he have a Meister sticker on his POV?

01-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Her name was pulled because she is married to an attorney and ex lcso employee and no doubt saw it and threatened to sue. She always gets her man, I mean way.

TriCircleD
01-25-2012, 03:45 AM
Perhaps the sheriff should remeber this quote from the Holy Bible..

Ephesians 6:9

9. Masters, do the same to them, and stop your threatening, knowing that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and that there is no partiality with him.

01-25-2012, 04:05 AM
Maybe someone needs to check into RM's hubby and the legal work he is doing for Mike's staff members. RM and her hubby were both Shoap cronies and Mike haters. Now since Mike is twice as bad as Shoap she is now one of the chosen? RM is will kiss and sleep her way back to the top. Hell Mike is the biggest corrupt loser ever to fill the shoes of sheriff. He needs to be voted out.

01-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Mike has to remember "do un to others" oh yeah he does remember. He is doing everything that he whined and complained Shoap did to him "to others". What a hyprocirtical loser. The sad part is Mike use to be what I thought was a decent person who had surronded himself with bad people. The reality being proven is Mike is a bad person who has lost all morals, honor and dignity. As for RM she was always a loser and would sleep or do anyone who could get her something. RM is no ones friend and would sell out her mother to get what she wants. Well I hate to tell Mike and RM karmas a ***** and when Karma bites you finally in the ass (RM you have a big ass for Karma to bite) look out. Remember you got what you gave. Your both losers.

01-25-2012, 06:15 PM
Lt Gray was one of Ferrante's girls. As was Franny Kraft and the other Charlie's angels. Jim Leavens is friends with Ferrante. Lt Gray slept with the wrong woman's husband. Perhaps she should look elsewhere before pointing fingers. I

01-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Wow, one can read between the lines on who is posting all this crap about Lt Gray & RM. Sounds like this is the first time Gray was reassigned in which she didn't manipulate the transfer. Sorry Tammy, looks like you're on nights for the first time in, what, 18 years since 1994? Welcome to the real world. Heard MCU was glad to see you go, too.

01-25-2012, 07:57 PM
As helpful as all the accusations are, the fact of the matter stands: MS has gotten out of control. Him and his upper eschelon are quite literally the most unprepared, unqualified people in the agency, and they are running it. What we need more than anything, is a cop. NOT a politician. Someone whos experience will make up for their lack of political savvy! Say what you will about the man, for all the years Ive been at the agency, Tim Fisher is the same man today than he was back then. And if nothing else, the fact that hes honest should make all the difference in the world, because we know first hand what its like when our Sheriff feels like he owes nothing to us, especially honesty. MS has actually said that he doesnt need the support of his officers to win the election. SERIOUSLY?! Hes supposed to represent us, not rule us!

01-25-2012, 10:17 PM

TG's husband didn't merely "announce his support" for TF (I mean really, who cares about one guy?), but Tammy introduced hubby to TF and then arranged for her husband to introduce TF at this past weekend's Postal Service union meeting in the hopes that the union would support TF. It worked! The postal service is backing TF thanks for Tammy. How'd that work out for her? She's lucky she still has a job...I heard she's been quite boisterous in her dislike of MS and her support of her friend from her Sex Crimes days, TF. She's made no secret of her feelings. Just ask the people in the SRO program. TF has told several people of how grateful is her for her assistance.

01-26-2012, 01:45 AM
[quote="42 1/4":2l0qfywj]Today (1/23) Tammy Gray was moved to a watch commander night shift, the day after her husband (leader of the postal workers union) announced his support for Tim Fisher. She was SOLD out by a very close friend of hers. Also Captain Jim Leavens (who the sheriff saw with a tim fisher bumper sticker on his pov.) was moved out of his already made-up position as Captain over watch commanders to a newly made-up position as Captain over four correctional officers in charge of the day workers. This position was originally filled by a civilian secretary. Fear and intimidation, thats the name of Mikes game. Funny, because it is play #43 in the Rod Shoap campaign handbook.

TG's husband didn't merely "announce his support" for TF (I mean really, who cares about one guy?), but Tammy introduced hubby to TF and then arranged for her husband to introduce TF at this past weekend's Postal Service union meeting in the hopes that the union would support TF. It worked! The postal service is backing TF thanks for Tammy. How'd that work out for her? She's lucky she still has a job...I heard she's been quite boisterous in her dislike of MS and her support of her friend from her Sex Crimes days, TF. She's made no secret of her feelings. Just ask the people in the SRO program. TF has told several people of how grateful is her for her assistance.[/quote:2l0qfywj]

That pesky 1st Amendment is always causing problems. I bet if she introduced her husband to MS and had HIM speak at the USPS union meeting, she be the captain of the district now. Hypocrisy and double standards.

01-26-2012, 01:58 AM
[quote="Eyebrows raised":21ew89q9][quote="42 1/4":21ew89q9]Today (1/23) Tammy Gray was moved to a watch commander night shift, the day after her husband (leader of the postal workers union) announced his support for Tim Fisher. She was SOLD out by a very close friend of hers. Also Captain Jim Leavens (who the sheriff saw with a tim fisher bumper sticker on his pov.) was moved out of his already made-up position as Captain over watch commanders to a newly made-up position as Captain over four correctional officers in charge of the day workers. This position was originally filled by a civilian secretary. Fear and intimidation, thats the name of Mikes game. Funny, because it is play #43 in the Rod Shoap campaign handbook.

TG's husband didn't merely "announce his support" for TF (I mean really, who cares about one guy?), but Tammy introduced hubby to TF and then arranged for her husband to introduce TF at this past weekend's Postal Service union meeting in the hopes that the union would support TF. It worked! The postal service is backing TF thanks for Tammy. How'd that work out for her? She's lucky she still has a job...I heard she's been quite boisterous in her dislike of MS and her support of her friend from her Sex Crimes days, TF. She's made no secret of her feelings. Just ask the people in the SRO program. TF has told several people of how grateful is her for her assistance.[/quote:21ew89q9]

That pesky 1st Amendment is always causing problems. I bet if she introduced her husband to MS and had HIM speak at the USPS union meeting, she be the captain of the district now. Hypocrisy and double standards.[/quote:21ew89q9]

No, that was TG in 2004 when she was playing the MS card because of her old lawsuit against the Shoap regime. She has an axe to grind for every administration and, rather than just work hard or keep her mouth closed, she chooses to play the politics card and get involved. She did it in 2004, 2008, and now 2012. She's done VERY well under MS - no idea what her problem with him is other than he booted her buddy Charlie from the LCSO. She has very few friends at the LCSO-most of them left when MS cleaned house. In fact, when F. Kraft quit the LCSO, TG went with her to see MS at which time they BOTH filled his ears with what they perceived the problems to be with MCU. Seriously? Did they not think that would get out? Kraft has NEVER gotten over the fact that MS made her buy her gun back if she wanted it. She wasn't used to men telling her "no". Either is Tammy. Tammy is a master manipulator. She will come out on top of this, I am sure. She's always a victim. Just ask Bob Forrest.

01-26-2012, 02:05 AM
Lt Gray was one of Ferrante's girls. As was Franny Kraft and the other Charlie's angels. Jim Leavens is friends with Ferrante. Lt Gray slept with the wrong woman's husband. Perhaps she should look elsewhere before pointing fingers. I

Say that again? What? Which woman's husband did TG sleep with? Hint please. Can we guess?

01-26-2012, 02:53 AM
So how long do you think it will take for RM to transfer into TG's position up in North?

01-26-2012, 03:10 AM
So how long do you think it will take for RM to transfer into TG's position up in North?
It happened first thing Monday! 4 days after she attended a fundraiser for Scott!

01-26-2012, 11:00 AM
It happened first thing Monday! 4 days after she attended a fundraiser for Scott!

Or...24 hours after TG's husband hosted a meet & greet for TF at his union meeting on Sunday.

01-26-2012, 11:03 AM
[quote="Eyebrows raised":1w64oxqt][quote="42 1/4":1w64oxqt]Today (1/23) Tammy Gray was moved to a watch commander night shift, the day after her husband (leader of the postal workers union) announced his support for Tim Fisher. She was SOLD out by a very close friend of hers. Also Captain Jim Leavens (who the sheriff saw with a tim fisher bumper sticker on his pov.) was moved out of his already made-up position as Captain over watch commanders to a newly made-up position as Captain over four correctional officers in charge of the day workers. This position was originally filled by a civilian secretary. Fear and intimidation, thats the name of Mikes game. Funny, because it is play #43 in the Rod Shoap campaign handbook.

TG's husband didn't merely "announce his support" for TF (I mean really, who cares about one guy?), but Tammy introduced hubby to TF and then arranged for her husband to introduce TF at this past weekend's Postal Service union meeting in the hopes that the union would support TF. It worked! The postal service is backing TF thanks for Tammy. How'd that work out for her? She's lucky she still has a job...I heard she's been quite boisterous in her dislike of MS and her support of her friend from her Sex Crimes days, TF. She's made no secret of her feelings. Just ask the people in the SRO program. TF has told several people of how grateful is her for her assistance.[/quote:1w64oxqt]

That pesky 1st Amendment is always causing problems. I bet if she introduced her husband to MS and had HIM speak at the USPS union meeting, she be the captain of the district now. Hypocrisy and double standards.[/quote:1w64oxqt]

How did TG's friend sell her out? How come TGs not in an IA over her actions?

01-26-2012, 12:35 PM
I see why TG and RM were once friends, they both use manipulation on whomever can get them further in this agency. Mike Scott better watch his back with Ms. Pro Union RM, she is no fan of his and never has been.

01-26-2012, 03:17 PM
[quote="Eyebrows raised":28e61myx][quote="42 1/4":28e61myx]Today (1/23) Tammy Gray was moved to a watch commander night shift, the day after her husband (leader of the postal workers union) announced his support for Tim Fisher. She was SOLD out by a very close friend of hers. Also Captain Jim Leavens (who the sheriff saw with a tim fisher bumper sticker on his pov.) was moved out of his already made-up position as Captain over watch commanders to a newly made-up position as Captain over four correctional officers in charge of the day workers. This position was originally filled by a civilian secretary. Fear and intimidation, thats the name of Mikes game. Funny, because it is play #43 in the Rod Shoap campaign handbook.

TG's husband didn't merely "announce his support" for TF (I mean really, who cares about one guy?), but Tammy introduced hubby to TF and then arranged for her husband to introduce TF at this past weekend's Postal Service union meeting in the hopes that the union would support TF. It worked! The postal service is backing TF thanks for Tammy. How'd that work out for her? She's lucky she still has a job...I heard she's been quite boisterous in her dislike of MS and her support of her friend from her Sex Crimes days, TF. She's made no secret of her feelings. Just ask the people in the SRO program. TF has told several people of how grateful is her for her assistance.

That pesky 1st Amendment is always causing problems. I bet if she introduced her husband to MS and had HIM speak at the USPS union meeting, she be the captain of the district now. Hypocrisy and double standards.[/quote:28e61myx]

How did TG's friend sell her out? How come TGs not in an IA over her actions?[/quote:28e61myx]

TG is not in an IA beacuse all she did was support an opposing sheriff. MS even sent out an all users e-mail in the fall saying that you can support whichever sheriff candidate you chose as long as you dont campaign on duty. Now we know thats a lie... what he really meant was write me a $500 check and I'll move you anywhere you want, and if you dont: welcome to nights and weekends!