PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions For Volume 2 Inside The Broward Sheriff's Office

01-13-2012, 10:29 PM
To The Anonymous Author of “Inside the Broward Sheriff’s Office”
MR MOD- Please let’s not erase a factual statement again
As a 27 year veteran of this agency, I can attest to the disgust and outrageous corruption inside this agency. I read the book in its entirety. Well done. However we are missing some other horrific events that occurred under Jenne. We might be thinking well that’s in the past. Is It?
The same players are still here that have been involved in immoral and unethical behavior for years. Let’s take a look at some ideas for volume 2:
• The death of my good friend Patrick Behan Deputy- You might be thinking this occurred on 11-13-90. OLD NEWS. This death surrounds a lot of questions that have occurred at that convenience store. Deputies having sex with the disabled mentally handicap store clerk. One deputy became a witness to save his own ass and is now a Lt. is a very cushy job. This same Lt has been responsible for numerous ethical questions. He was the mastermind behind POWERTRAC; he has caused the agency a civil law suit when he was in Pompano Beach from a female detective filing an EOC complainant. He has recently fabricated numerous internal affairs investigation against decent employees. What has this agency done to stop this maniac? NOTHING He continues to lie and deceive this agency.
• The death of a great Deputy Todd Fatta: This agency and those still in the ranks caused the death of this great deputy. What does this agency do? They promote the commanding officer who is now a chief.
• The suicide death of Sgt. Raphel Wolfe- This agency caused this man to commit suicide. People involved in the investigation and you know who you are removed evidence from the crime scene. IE: A note describing why he killed himself. What did this agency do? Promoted several people from POWERTRAC who are still commanding this agency.
• The book describes Captain Schnakou guys missed the mark on this one. Let’s look back how he got promoted to Sgt. While in Pompano playing with Captain Rick Moss a real looser, they were boating buddies, they went out boating, diving oh I forgot and golfing. Who also tagged along The Famous Sgt. Sam Cavalieri. Sam was also promoted soon after why? He went boating and golfing with the Capatano. Soon after Sam was promoted where did he go?
The CI position in Pompano Beach. What occurred during his tenure? Let’s see 8 great detectives bailed due to his arrogance and abuse of power. He pointed a fire arm at another employee. What did the agency do with him? They were supposed to send him to District 1 on mid nights but who came to the rescue? SCHNACK- He called Rick Frey and cashed in a favor so Sam ended up at the Airport for a short time. Where is Sam now? Cooper City CI Division.
• The entire Pompano Beach Command-From the Old Pompano Police Department-If you dig deep there is nothing but a defunct command. From Billy Boy to Wayne its nothing but a failure.
In closing these are only examples missed. This agency needs a 5th floor house cleaning and a full evaluation of anyone higher than a LT. We have had a history of corruption and nothing has been done. The city leaders who have entered into a contract with this place should be concerned on what they are paying for.
:cop: :cop:

01-13-2012, 11:51 PM
This has NOTHING to do with JENNE. This is all Al. Jenne served his time, now let's make sure Lamberti serves his! Cut the crap. Keep your eye on the ball!

01-14-2012, 11:09 AM
I agree with the original post

Al had an opportunity since he has been Sheriff to rid this place of the cancer that has run a muck throughout the Jenne years. He could have addressed the Jenne promotions that are still on the 5th floor. He has done nothing but make this place worse. I think our eye is on the ball. The fact remains Al has to go. He has been a huge disappointment. My eye is on the ball. The listed post brings up many bad memories where Al could have addressed under his watch.

01-14-2012, 01:17 PM
This has NOTHING to do with JENNE. This is all Al. Jenne served his time, now let's make sure Lamberti serves his! Cut the crap. Keep your eye on the ball!
Of course this has nothing to do with Jenne. Jenne is backing Scott Israel. Scott has promised Ken a civilian chief of staff position if elected. This has been kept quiet but that's why the Israelites are in here defending Jenne.

Vote Israel and return ken Jenne as the de facto sheriff.

01-14-2012, 03:19 PM
HBO documentary and a part on the American Greed and Mobsters series.

01-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Of course this has nothing to do with Jenne. Jenne is backing Scott Israel. Scott has promised Ken a civilian chief of staff position if elected. This has been kept quiet but that's why the Israelites are in here defending Jenne.

Vote Israel and return ken Jenne as the de facto sheriff.

You Granteed and Lamberti people will say anything to discredit Israel. Does the truth get in the way of a good story?

camaleonartic
01-16-2012, 09:13 PM
One deputy became a witness to save his own ass and is now a Lt. is a very cushy job. This same Lt has been responsible for numerous ethical questions. He was the mastermind behind POWERTRAC; he has caused the agency a civil law suit when he was in Pompano Beach from a female detective filing an EOC complainant. He has recently fabricated numerous internal affairs investigation against decent employees. What has this agency done to stop this maniac? NOTHING He continues to lie and deceive this agency.

I do not understand who you are talking about.

Are you talking about the person in the public document inside this link?

See this link: http://browardsheriffsoffice.org/morgan040723.pdf

When you mentioned POWERTRACK mastermind, are you talking about R.N.?