PDA

View Full Version : Here today, gone tomorrow, then here today and promoted....

01-12-2012, 10:24 AM
I honestly have been contemplating and putting much thought into a very advantageous plan of mine. I have figured out with very little effort that if I quit and return approximately one year later that I can be placed into investigations and possibly with the same pay as I had when I initially left....Uh Oh, you didn't hear that from me.

01-16-2012, 04:35 AM
And I bet you think you can do a better job than RD in investigations. He is more a cop than you will ever be. The department is doing the right thing, putting the right people in the right place. I wonder did they build a crying room in the new station, then you can have your place....

01-19-2012, 02:52 PM
You poor baby, cry to someone that actually cares. You should join the new rookie club. When they don't get what they want they cry about it. Speak to their leader 183 who gets advice from 174 all the time. The old and the new together talking their crap! I'm sure they will get far together. I'm sure they can do a better job than 139.. Right... Funny clowns

01-21-2012, 08:04 PM
I cant believe the exceptions that are being made here. that someone that hasnt even passed probation is being allowed to partake in the sgt exam in may. guess who?????????

01-23-2012, 04:05 PM
139 your a joke....keep hiding under her skirt.

01-25-2012, 11:03 AM
I see there is some animosity from #139. Oh but wait, I can't prove that....You came back to only SCREW those of us who stayed dedicated, unlike yourself!!!!!! Anyone supporting this guy is a JOKE to not only the Union, but the departmental practices of our organization.

01-30-2012, 12:43 AM
You have not no need to fear ones position in wasted efforts on wanting to change such a magical and mystical place sanctioned by many numerous years of effortless evil political planning and schemes devised only by ones imagination to care for only ones self and no other.*
The question above all else is the equal or rather unequal treatment to members employed under this umbrella of false hope and misguided fortunes by a false preacher who is no better or worse than ones inability to act on words spoken and unspoken through time. Time is again unwaivering and constant and remains unchained by the restrictions of man or men who try, but fail to control it's power. The prophet of false hope speaks unchained melodies and whispers false hope of trickery and dishonesty amongst the ranks. Key positions are held by the liked and twisted cancer of a regime once linked by a collective cult. Demotions are distributed and taken by the wise and unwise like many mirrors and pictures on a wall. Little powerful powerless persons with injuries of multiple misplaced rear disc and barking dogs followed in place of discharging fire from barrels and months of pain. The numbers three plus three is me as one sits in a dwelling listening and spying on friends but not friends as one craves for attention and to feel a sense of belonging but not belong and desires of imitating black cars and scenes of scenes of wooded areas only to be heard but not heard by no one but me, three plus three. The wise will leave and the unwise will stay in the continued and ongoing battle that rages without swords but cuts deeper than a string through cheese.

01-30-2012, 06:45 AM
One thing, I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind as I designed this rhyme to explain things on due time the things I know. I sit here alone watching out my window, Magic Kingdom, shakes just like my snow globe. Traffic stops, too many traffic stops, stop all the traffic stops outside my kingdom. Can you see the leader in he, as he leads his new killer bees, ready to sting hard he's one eight three. Ready to pounce *, ready to bounce, even *with a boot on his car, he's the leader in arrest by far. Not too far not to far, he killed two trees and crashed his car. Can you see, can you see, it's the departments thirty three, the queen bee, likes to see, looking through the cameras, likes to see, lots of spying, likes to keep an eye on me.*

Stay Tuned for more....

02-02-2012, 01:00 AM
"the queen bee" simply loves to keep an eye on everyone. pathetic how such a poison can be kept around.

02-02-2012, 01:42 AM
im grateful that i can say that i was raised by parents that taught me right from wrong.Those that are writing such ridiculos postings should look at themselves and find their own faults because youre not perfect. This website is being taken out of what it really should be used for. Those of you that are constantly degrading coworkers should go to church and find God and stop the hate that seems to be taking over your life., is that the way you were raised?? Give your parents some credit. It seems that all of you that are doing this need a morale boost because the jealously is taking over your life. Grow up if you dont like the way things are going then move on this isnt the only department around. maybe you can do better elsewhere. Pick up a Bible and read it you might just learn something it might even one day save your life! Keep damage control down one day you will have to face him.

02-04-2012, 02:14 AM
I opened my bible. I read this "A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house" I also read "Why do you test Me? Bring Me a denarius that I may see it"

MEIN KAMPF
02-12-2012, 02:25 AM
Senseless seems to suggest that in the Bible you can find God.

I agreed with him.