PDA

View Full Version : IA Sergeant Under Investigation

01-11-2012, 08:28 PM
The beginning of the end. This is going to the the nail the seals the fate of so many.
A new thing is about to happen, it is called telling the truth. A good idea for any law enforcement agency. Copy and paste the below link......

http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8950&Itemid=331

01-11-2012, 09:00 PM
The beginning of the end. This is going to the the nail the seals the fate of so many.
A new thing is about to happen, it is called telling the truth. A good idea for any law enforcement agency.

IA Sergeant Under Investigation
http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8950&Itemid=331

Sergeant. Do the right thing and tell everything. There is no telling who is already cutting deals, so don't get to the party late. This is troubling.

01-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Don' t believe everything you read.

01-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Not even the indictments

01-11-2012, 09:47 PM

The Public Corruption Unit of the State Attorney's Office will have a field day. Isn't there a affidavit at the end of the IA document which states depriving one or their rights and FAILURE TO ACCURATELY REPORT THE FACTS IS A 3RD DEGREE FELONY. The deal is sealed and FDLE will now enter the strategic investigation done by MARY. FDLE loves this type of CRIME

01-11-2012, 10:01 PM
The next question to be answered is what were they trying to suppress getting out that they went after a lieutenant and lied in the report? I give the lieutenant alot of credit in his restraint to the sfltimes. I know I'd be letting the lions out to the media right in front of the PSB

01-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Finally the public knows what most deputies knew about BSO. Nothing is done on merit or public interest. It is all about the power of the select few that are in power at any one time. Everybody knows the history and players since the Nick days. Who was in power, how and who got promoted, who got the choice assignments and who got fired. Under the present sheriff, nothing has changed. Well, a little has changed. Jenne went to jail as a felon and many more of this administration included the sheriff are headed for very rough seas. Loss of pensions and freedom are on the line. The truth is the truth no matter what you might read or hear. PIO and others can spin all they want. At the end of the day the truth will come out. The agency is acting like a street level drug dealer, denying everything, yelling about everything but the facts, acting macho but in the end, the truth wins out and the criminal goes to jail. As a law enforcement officer, I could not care less for those of any rank that broke the law, misused the trust and above all, committed perjury. May you rot in hell and enjoy you time in jail. There is no excuse for such action.

01-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Simply unbelievable! Tell me this is another report by that useless rag? If this is true, it could run very deep, I mean really serious. There has been gossip and gripes about this for years, but none of us ever believe it actually happens. Where can we get a copy of the report? Hope Mary gives them up, its not worth losing one's freedom or pension. Read below the same old Leljedal!

Found this on the Internet:

South Florida Sun Sentinel
Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sheriff's Office fires lieutenant

The Broward Sheriff's Office says it fired a lieutenant after an investigation revealed sexually explicit photos and inappropriate e-mails on his work computer.

Lt . Jim Murray, who was terminated Tuesday, was accused of using his work computer to visit adult websites and download photos of women in lingerie and in sexually explicit positions, an internal report said.

The 10-year veteran of the Sheriff's Office also created a "pattern of harassment" when he e-mailed colleagues personal photos of another lieutenant with offensive messages, according to the report.

Murray 's attorney, Michael Braverman, said Wednesday that he wasn't aware his client had been fired .

"[The Sheriff's Office] never afforded him the opportunity to address the allegations," Braverman said.

Attempts to reach Murray by telephone were unsuccessful.

The e-mails and photos surfaced in June, after investigators confiscated Murray 's laptop to look into complaints that he had been misusing databases to get information about his co-workers.

Murray, 47, is accused of violating departmental policies involving Internet use, conduct, harassment and computer usage, the report said. He worked in the Sheriff Office's Deerfield Beach District and has been in law enforcement since 1984, Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Leljedal said.

The lieutenant had been on paid leave since November pending the result of the investigation.

01-11-2012, 11:40 PM
That article had all the literary value of bathroom graffiti.

01-11-2012, 11:45 PM
This absolutely aweful and totally inexcusable. How long has this been known and why hasn't anyone stepped up to investigate this. I'm absolutely sickend over this. What is expecially sad is that it has taken the State Attorney's Office to come in.

01-11-2012, 11:56 PM
If this did this, then was she instructed to do it? Maybe this is all an big mix-up or something. She is a nice lady.

01-12-2012, 03:21 AM
I Have one this to say, DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOUR AND COMPLETELY CRIMINAL

01-12-2012, 03:46 AM
Sergeant Mary Guess, what have you done and why. Who put you up to this and how could you destroy somebody's career and family like this. I have not seen anything like this ever nor have my parents. Just who are you and where were you raised.

01-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Usually don't get involve in the politics, but this need to fully exposed. Where is the Sentinel, Herald and other news on this? And why has the PBA been silent on this? A protest should have organized because if it happened to one, it has happened to others. Sheriff, withdraw this arbitration and immediately return the Lt. to his job. This family has been through enough. There is no excuse and its time you step in and address this injustice. Out of a job since 2010...we can only imagine what the Murray family has been through. We need to show our support for them. This is unacceptable and disgraceful! !

01-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Setting the record straight with some facts: She was carried when she worked in the districts by her BSO boyfriend and she was carried in OCD by the same boyfriend. The elitist attitude has become her downfall. All she brought to the table was great handwriting. Yes, it would have been difficult to tell the bosses she would not participle in their criminal attempt to ruin other deputies’ careers and lives. Had she done that; all that would have happened was she would have been returned to the road, and returned as a sergeant. It was a difficult decision but she never made difficult decisions. There is no excuse for breaking the rules or the law. It is now those she has harmed turn and she needs to bring her checkbook.

01-12-2012, 06:20 PM
A lot of speculation, but in any concept, this is troubling. These are very serious allegations and you can bet others will surface. If she did falsify a report, then not can she lose her pension, but expect personal civil action as well.

01-12-2012, 11:38 PM
A lot of speculation, but in any concept, this is troubling. These are very serious allegations and you can bet others will surface. If she did falsify a report, then not can she lose her pension, but expect personal civil action as well.

This is indicative of the way the BSO Internal Affairs operates. This year you will see the investigations of many Internal Affairs Sergeants as well as Lieutenants, civilians and a former acting (benji the bag man) captain who used the IA as his personal vendetta canvas. As a matter of fact, under the David Benjamin reign of terror, accused employees were not even permitted to make a statement in their defense, they were tried and found guilty without ever being allowed to open their mouths. I foresee those cases and their disciplinary actions being reversed as well. There are several lawsuits pending.

This one was vile to say the least. Cost the man his job. There are others that will become news shortly as well. IA took the word of many complainants who were hell bent on the destruction of an employee and even though the statements all contradicted themselves, even though deputies that gave statements AGAINST the employee were documented to be somewhere else, the “acting captain” ordered his minions to crucify the employee. And they did. Stay tuned. The fun has just begun.

01-13-2012, 12:47 AM

This is indicative of the way the BSO Internal Affairs operates. This year you will see the investigations of many Internal Affairs Sergeants as well as Lieutenants, civilians and a former acting (benji the bag man) captain who used the IA as his personal vendetta canvas. As a matter of fact, under the David Benjamin reign of terror, accused employees were not even permitted to make a statement in their defense, they were tried and found guilty without ever being allowed to open their mouths. I foresee those cases and their disciplinary actions being reversed as well. There are several lawsuits pending.

This one was vile to say the least. Cost the man his job. There are others that will become news shortly as well. IA took the word of many complainants who were hell bent on the destruction of an employee and even though the statements all contradicted themselves, even though deputies that gave statements AGAINST the employee were documented to be somewhere else, the “acting captain” ordered his minions to crucify the employee. And they did. Stay tuned. The fun has just begun.
Hey Russ D. You must be enjoying this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-13-2012, 03:16 AM
Mary, look at the damage you have caused to dedicated law enforcement employees. You falsified their reports by giving false conclusions, got the employee fired, they lose their home, they can no longer to send their kids to private school or pay the tuition for their kids in college, they can no longer pay for their insurance and they fall into bankrupcy. Do you think you deserve a break for the harm and heartache you caused to them. All because you wanted to keep your 9-5 job and drive that unmarked car. Look at yourself in the mirror, really look at yourself and see if you like what you see. No words can describe it.

01-13-2012, 03:30 AM
Shameful behaviour, just shameful

01-13-2012, 05:37 AM
I can tell you that I was terminated by BSO. I never denied wrongdoing but it was an issue of PPM. I believe that my fate was preordained before any investigation was done. THEN I go into court to testify in a civil case against BSO and in that case it comes out that an IA Sgt had made false statements to the inspector general in regards to statements that were alleged that I made. These false statements, which I assume were accepted as truth by the IG, swayed his decision as to the outcome. The fact that these statements were not true can be verified by the transcript of my Garrity statement. I have never understood why IA operates with bias and not with a desire to present facts. One of the greatest deterrents to moral in an organization is unequal treatment of personnel. This has always been a problem at BSO. If any rank and file that had done what DB had done IA would have been pushing for federal indictments. Will a different Sheriff make a big difference? He will have a hard up-hill battle. I do not care who it is.

01-13-2012, 12:05 PM
[quote=Guest]A lot of speculation, but in any concept, this is troubling. These are very serious allegations and you can bet others will surface. If she did falsify a report, then not can she lose her pension, but expect personal civil action as well.

Hey Russ D. You must be enjoying this!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:3eip84u0]

Russ deserves to gloat ..... Big Time :D

01-13-2012, 12:17 PM
This disgrace is not being handled properly. Why is a person under investigation for falsifying report allowed to continue doing investigations and reports? It proves they need to play nice with her to keep her loyal. This is shameful and disgusting. Put this man and his family back to work immediately. Mary, everyone is innocent until proven or adjudicated guilty. These are repulsive allegations, but even you deserve fair discourse of the allegations, something Murray did not get. Its not too late. Do what right. Waiting for this week's 411 Friday to see if it will be mentioned, or if we will be fed propaganda on another subject.

01-13-2012, 12:57 PM
This disgrace is not being handled properly. Why is a person under investigation for falsifying report allowed to continue doing investigations and reports? It proves they need to play nice with her to keep her loyal. This is shameful and disgusting. Put this man and his family back to work immediately. Mary, everyone is innocent until proven or adjudicated guilty. These are repulsive allegations, but even you deserve fair discourse of the allegations, something Murray did not get. Its not too late. Do what right. Waiting for this week's 411 Friday to see if it will be mentioned, or if we will be fed propaganda on another subject.

When Benji was acting captain he signed off of employees' disciplines like he had a freekin rubber stamp. And remember as previously posted, during the Benji reign Garrity statements were an option allowed ONLY if Benji approved. What you have there is a due process issue.

When the smoke clears, the lawsuits will prove that Benji blundered while Al approved. Good luck you two, your gonna need it. No one is holding their tounges now! :snicker:

01-14-2012, 03:34 AM
By Rafael A. Olmeda, Sun Sentinel -Reporter
5:15 p.m. EST, January 13, 2012
Former Hollywood police officer Dewey Pressley was sentenced to 90 days in jail Friday for doctoring crash and DUI reports to protect a fellow cop who rear-ended a drunk driver almost two years ago.
Prosecutor Adriana Alcalde-Padron recommended the maximum possible sentence of almost two years behind bars."This crime spits in the face of justice," she said. "It cannot go unpunished."

Mary Mary Mary, this is just one of the State Attorney Office Prosecutors who is going to bring you to justice for your misdeeds. The other is awaiting for you to turn state witness against those who participated in the conspiracy. Find your inner soul and do not listen to the others. They will make you the scapegoat to protect themselves.

01-14-2012, 04:35 AM
"This Crime Spits in the Face of Justice" I certainly wouldn't want a prosecutor like like going public against me.
I'm liking her. Prosecutor Adriana is a pitbull who seeks justice and certainly has a distaste for corrupt police officers and you know what. She is Right!

01-14-2012, 06:09 AM
Mary, look at the damage you have caused to dedicated law enforcement employees. You falsified their reports by giving false conclusions, got the employee fired, they lose their home, they can no longer to send their kids to private school or pay the tuition for their kids in college, they can no longer pay for their insurance and they fall into bankrupcy. Do you think you deserve a break for the harm and heartache you caused to them. All because you wanted to keep your 9-5 job and drive that unmarked car. Look at yourself in the mirror, really look at yourself and see if you like what you see. No words can describe it.

Well said, the Deputies that were fired due to her lies should all receive a settlement. Pray none of you have to ever walk a mile in their shoes. I am surprised that the 2 guys she really screwed had the restraint they did to not go after her. I have worked with cops in the past that if they were screwed like RD and LT M there would have been a big troublem for those responsible. How on earth can u lie and falsify documents to get fellow LEO's terminated??? You are destroying family's so u can keep a Cush job and unmarked car? You are not a true cop. Hopefully you get jail time and everything you have taken from you including your freedom.

01-14-2012, 06:38 AM
Anyway you slice it The BSO is taking on water and it's breaking in half as we speak . Lamberti and his band of D bags will eventually go down. You don't think Benji and Wheeler will give Lameo up? Your out of your mind !!

01-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Nothing is going to happen. You hear that? Nothing is going to happen. Nobody is going to interfere with the election outcome. We are stuck for another four miserable years. We have to face it.

01-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Nothing is going to happen. You hear that? Nothing is going to happen. Nobody is going to interfere with the election outcome. We are stuck for another four miserable years. We have to face it.

This is a recording..... :lol:

01-15-2012, 06:22 PM
What a disgrace all of you are. How can all of her coworkers Stand in silence and do nothing while these crimes were being committed?
I'm sorry but those who stood by in silence are just as guilty.

01-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Silence from the administration on this speaks loudly. If it were not true, considering how damaging the article is, you would think they would have spoken out about it because it cuts at the very fabric of the organization. Others who are targets of criminal investigations are routinely reassigned or placed on administrative leave until its concluded. As for me, I no longer trust or believe anything come out the agency, but for Mary's sake. I am willing to wait until the facts are in before reaching any conclusions. But I do not believe anyone would do such a thing on their own.

01-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Within the next 7 days, relevant parts of the arbitration transcript of Guess's confession will be printed for the world to read. It will name names. Count on it!

01-17-2012, 01:46 AM
There is no transcript. This nothing more than a vast anti-Sheriff conspiracy. MG DID NOTHING WRONG. GOOD TO GREAT!

01-17-2012, 01:53 AM
There is no transcript. This nothing more than a vast anti-Sheriff conspiracy. MG DID NOTHING WRONG. GOOD TO GREAT!
You mean Good To State! (prison that is.)

01-17-2012, 07:33 AM
"I am willing to wait until the facts are in before reaching any conclusions. But I do not believe anyone would do such a thing on their own."

Then you sir / ma'am are the head idiot in la la land! It happens on a daily if not an hourly basis in Internal Affairs. Step out of the dark, step into the light. Internal Affairs is nothing more than a hit squad for Lamberti. He uses it as a weapon and it will all come back to bite him in the a$$. Things that ARE documented will soon come out and you will see that no matter how "innocent" a subject employee is/was, he or she is believed guilty until they (IA) lies and puts it on paper that they are guilty.

And God forbid a big shot (or someone who thinks they are a bigshot like Al E. Gator Ron) puts out the word on you, you could be Jesus Christ Himself and you'd still lose in the Internal Affairs pit of corruption!

The clean-up will come soon enough.

01-17-2012, 09:27 PM
The SFLTIMES doesn't know jack. That guy is just blowing smoke up our ass&s with a whole lotta BS. He doesn't have a thing and can't prove a thing. BSO hasn't provided a thing from that case to anyone and wouldn't allow anything to be released because it's a pending litigation that hasn't been completed. That rag of a paper is ALL ABOUT RUMORS. Keep on tryin there buddy

01-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Oh its coming cool aid drinker....

01-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Oh Yeah, I think your drinkin to much kool-aide clown. Your reporter is full of crapola and I think your full of it like your reporter friend.

01-18-2012, 12:41 AM
"BSO hasn't provided a thing from that case to anyone and wouldn't allow anything to be released because it's a pending litigation that hasn't been completed."

What the hell case are we talkin about? At least initials!

01-18-2012, 12:59 AM
Mary has done nothing but be a stand up detective for her career in I.A. She was the voice of reason during many a troubled years down there. She would never lie or do anything to jeapordize her career or that of another deputy. That is not her M.O. It is funny how the same couple of Jokers keep posting under different names in order to make it seem like more people are posting.

Mary will be cleared shortly of any wrong doing because she did nothing wrong. Those who were fired based on her investigations were guilty as charged... Deal with it and seek new employment...Funny how the facts and evidence in those cases are not discussed here. Someone does not want the facts to come in the way of their good story...I guess.

01-18-2012, 01:44 AM
Mary has done nothing but be a stand up detective for her career in I.A. She was the voice of reason during many a troubled years down there. She would never lie or do anything to jeapordize her career or that of another deputy. That is not her M.O. It is funny how the same couple of Jokers keep posting under different names in order to make it seem like more people are posting.

Mary will be cleared shortly of any wrong doing because she did nothing wrong. Those who were fired based on her investigations were guilty as charged... Deal with it and seek new employment...Funny how the facts and evidence in those cases are not discussed here. Someone does not want the facts to come in the way of their good story...I guess.
Maybe after tomorrows article you will change your opinion of Mar.G

01-18-2012, 02:24 AM
This story has everyone talking at work and has become a huge distraction in CID. If it can be shown that she lied misrepresented and lied in her conclusions, Lamberti and his direct chain below him have a terminal problem that will never go away. Who knew what and when, and if those managers of those departments were apart of it or were advised and failed to intervene will clearly prove a conspiracy to terminate the employee.

01-18-2012, 02:54 AM
Mary and Benjamin are identical cases. They did what they were told and both stay employed even though they are under criminal investigation by the feds and state. As for us rank and file deputies and sergeants, we would be sitting at home with no paychecks. What speaks volume is that the Sheriff has done nothing and I mean nothing. Yes, criminal conspiracy reaks loudly my friends

01-18-2012, 03:05 AM
Mary and Benjamin are identical cases. They did what they were told and both stay employed even though they are under criminal investigation by the feds and state. As for us rank and file deputies and sergeants, we would be sitting at home with no paychecks. What speaks volume is that the Sheriff has done nothing and I mean nothing. Yes, criminal conspiracy reaks loudly my friends

Thank you Scott and Ron. When this bombshell proves to be another dud and it peters out you'll have to go back to your old pile of crap and scoop up another handful to throw against the wall. You could always bring up the Great Super Bowl free-dad-pass conspiracy of 2010 again!

01-18-2012, 03:06 AM
What really speaks volumes, just when everything is about to be exposed in the Mary Guess case, Lamberti gets outta DODGE.

01-18-2012, 04:57 PM
The SFLTIMES doesn't know jack. That guy is just blowing smoke up our ass&s with a whole lotta BS. He doesn't have a thing and can't prove a thing. BSO hasn't provided a thing from that case to anyone and wouldn't allow anything to be released because it's a pending litigation that hasn't been completed. That rag of a paper is ALL ABOUT RUMORS. Keep on tryin there buddy

"Well stated. Small minded people with nothing better to do than to spend time trying to tear down a good to great investigator and this agency can not change the facts. If she really was under an investigation, she would have been moved. Stop paying attention to the wannabe National Enquirers, and read the Sentinel. By the way, if this was true, it would be one heck of a scandal and the Sun Sentinel would have it on the front page. There. Wake up and be safe."

01-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Name calling will get you no where, and it will not make the evidence go away. The article is clear and the state attorney confirmed she is the target of an investigation. So why is she still working? No matter how red your lips are from consuming BSO-flavored Kool Aid, it's clear. Stop discounting, and get the facts or wait until it all comes out. But this does not look good and its all everyone is talking about!

01-18-2012, 05:37 PM
The Sun Sentinel .... Lol. I'm still reading articles from 2 weeks ago on their website. Anyway, the more in depth article about Miss Mary's misdeeds is about to hit, and well it should an interesting read.

01-19-2012, 12:05 PM

"Well stated. Small minded people with nothing better to do than to spend time trying to tear down a good to great investigator and this agency can not change the facts. If she really was under an investigation, she would have been moved. Stop paying attention to the wannabe National Enquirers, and read the Sentinel. By the way, if this was true, it would be one heck of a scandal and the Sun Sentinel would have it on the front page. There. Wake up and be safe."

You clowns look extremely stupid!Now go wash your faces, which has mud on it.

http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9023&Itemid=199

01-19-2012, 02:34 PM
The SFLTIMES doesn't know jack. That guy is just blowing smoke up our ass&s with a whole lotta BS. He doesn't have a thing and can't prove a thing. BSO hasn't provided a thing from that case to anyone and wouldn't allow anything to be released because it's a pending litigation that hasn't been completed. That rag of a paper is ALL ABOUT RUMORS. Keep on tryin there buddy-

You were right. Read the proof here:

http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9023&Itemid=331

01-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Trouble in the house. It getting bigger and heard there was some sort of blow up in CID about this today. Anyone know what happened? Oh yeah, Mary, its out now. Do the right thing.

01-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Those handful of Lamberti supporters need to keep ultra low. The rise of the people is beginning and we want our agency back. We will prevail you no good criminals

01-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Was Mary suspended yesterday, or was she moved out of IA?

01-20-2012, 02:13 PM
MG, you need to move fast because the 5th floor has their plan for your destruction. It's to save themselves and the only thing they can do is to single you out and claim you did this on your own. They are working today on a new release in behalf of the Sheriff, and you will be deamonized ruthlessly.

01-21-2012, 03:06 AM
All due respect, but isn't this one of the most amaizing things to evolve in years. Books and movies are written on this type of conspiracy and we don't even have all of the details of what is more than likely going to come out. Imagine all the meetings and planning to even attempt this type of scandral on this Lt.'s character. I can honestly say, I'm waiting on the next media story to come out with all the quotes and characters involved. I think they messed with the wrong person! I really want to meet him.

01-21-2012, 04:38 AM
All due respect, but isn't this one of the most amaizing things to evolve in years. Books and movies are written on this type of conspiracy and we don't even have all of the details of what is more than likely going to come out. Imagine all the meetings and planning to even attempt this type of scandral on this Lt.'s character. I can honestly say, I'm waiting on the next media story to come out with all the quotes and characters involved. I think they messed with the wrong person! I really want to meet him.
Trust me. He's not worth 2 seconds of your time to meet!!!!

01-21-2012, 12:25 PM
Charges will be filed within weeks. Guess will be asked to come clean and identify those involved. This investigation has widened and the sheriff will have to make a decision whether to move her or not.

01-21-2012, 12:53 PM
Charges will be filed tomorrow, I mean in two days, or maybe next week, no probably two weeks, or really maybe I have no idea what I am talking about. There will be no charges get over it and move on. Stop trying to stir the pot. :D

01-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Charges will be filed tomorrow, I mean in two days, or maybe next week, no probably two weeks, or really maybe I have no idea what I am talking about. There will be no charges get over it and move on. Stop trying to stir the pot.

[quote]
Eat your words stooge. Four felony counts, one of which is perjury. Its done.

01-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Chanel 10 News Report: BSO sergeant misled in IA casearticle
January 19, 2012
More on Sgt. Mary Guess, an Internal Affairs investigator, who is under criminal investigation for allegedly falsifying information in official reports

MG, I was watching the 11 PM Chanel 10 News and News Anchor Lauri Jennings had your photograph and spot lighted your investigation. This scandal seems to be growing as news sources keep digging more information. Did it ever occur to you this admission would result in investigations that have sprouted and will result in several arrests. The Sheriff will have to explain his involvement now inyet another corruption case that has his fingerprint.

01-21-2012, 10:33 PM
I saw it on TV too. This has to have alot of people in IA falling backwards getting out of the way. It's like they unleashed a monster who has been dormant for over 2 years. They certainly messed with the wrong person..........Just what were they thinking?
His new name is MURR-ONSTER

01-22-2012, 01:13 PM
Mary Guess needs to meet with her attorney and go public on how she was coerced and who wrote and edited that report. She must give up all the names of those in the meetings and who participated in this scandal. It's the only way she can save her integrity because this will not go away.

01-26-2012, 10:03 PM
GUESS to reassigned. Guess the media attention got to them.

01-26-2012, 10:23 PM
How about this: Someone in charge step up to the mic and tell the truthy no matter what the truth is. Rumors are unhealthy for any agency. There needs to be a show of leadership. Guilty or not guilty, it matters not. What matters is keeping the rank and file informed. Hey, this is their life's work. Try and care about them.

01-26-2012, 10:32 PM
GUESS to reassigned. Guess the media attention got to them.

You ain't seen nuthin yet! :shock:

01-27-2012, 03:33 AM
Soon to come out is a small part of the Lamberti thought process that will be disturbing. Your Sheriff will be revealed for what he really is, a individual surrounded by incompetent friends who look to deny you of your rights, fair pay, benefits and respect. He cares not about you or your families. He looks to destroy anyone who defends your rights while he vacations, travels and cofee klutches at supermarkets and resturants. Remember who donates money to this tyrant who seeks to deny you the fair benefits and pay we well deserve. Remember, he always finds the money to rehire his friends as consulatants giving them lush benefits and pay, yet tells us he has no money for raises.

01-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Soon to come out is a small part of the Lamberti thought process that will be disturbing. Your Sheriff will be revealed for what he really is, a individual surrounded by incompetent friends who look to deny you of your rights, fair pay, benefits and respect. He cares not about you or your families. He looks to destroy anyone who defends your rights while he vacations, travels and cofee klutches at supermarkets and resturants. Remember who donates money to this tyrant who seeks to deny you the fair benefits and pay we well deserve. Remember, he always finds the money to rehire his friends as consulatants giving them lush benefits and pay, yet tells us he has no money for raises.

This is so true

02-01-2012, 03:13 PM
MG will be charged. She has been informed and has asked the PBA for Milian, instead of Schwartzreich.

02-01-2012, 05:00 PM
A knock on the PBA door this morning to ask about if the PBA was representing an employee who prosecuted and got fired two deputies. Somebody inside said, "nobody's home". I guess the PBA is ignoring us again. It's time to get rid of them before the next contract boys.

02-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Mary Guess was a very judgemental person that thought she was above others. I was terminated for something I did while on duty many years ago and I deserved to be fired. I will never debate that. What I did was against everything I stood for and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. I paid my dues and was punished for it. I lost my career and my pension but I have moved on and found that there is life after BSO. I don't like to talk bad about others but I feel the need to get this off my chest. While I was being investigated, Mary Guess was the IA detective that was interviewing me. With my attorney present, she spoke to me like I had just murdered someone and was the biggest piece of trash on earth. She stated that I was a disgrace to BSO and that I did not deserve to wear the uniform. Now, whether that is true or not, she had no right to speak to another person like that. Especially someone she was investigating. My attorney even spoke to her supervisor about this and he was told they would look into it. She was later taken off my case and another detective was assigned. There has to be some level of professionalism. Im sure even the homicide detectives speak to the suspects they are interrogating with some level of respect. She should not allow her personal opinions of me and what I did come out like that. I felt badly enough and knew I had just lost everything, so to have some ego maniac that was conducting my investigation sit there and basically tell me what a piece of shit I was is totally uncalled for. I don't wish anything bad on her because I know what it's like to lose a career and than have limited options because all you know is how to be a cop and on top of that now have a felony. I knew karma would get her eventually. It always gets people like that. Best of luck to Mary Guess. I just hope whoever is in charge of investigating her is treating her a lot better than she treated me .

02-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Mary Guess was a very judgemental person that thought she was above others. I was terminated for something I did while on duty many years ago and I deserved to be fired. I will never debate that. What I did was against everything I stood for and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. I paid my dues and was punished for it. I lost my career and my pension but I have moved on and found that there is life after BSO. I don't like to talk bad about others but I feel the need to get this off my chest. While I was being investigated, Mary Guess was the IA detective that was interviewing me. With my attorney present, she spoke to me like I had just murdered someone and was the biggest piece of trash on earth. She stated that I was a disgrace to BSO and that I did not deserve to wear the uniform. Now, whether that is true or not, she had no right to speak to another person like that. Especially someone she was investigating. My attorney even spoke to her supervisor about this and he was told they would look into it. She was later taken off my case and another detective was assigned. There has to be some level of professionalism. Im sure even the homicide detectives speak to the suspects they are interrogating with some level of respect. She should not allow her personal opinions of me and what I did come out like that. I felt badly enough and knew I had just lost everything, so to have some ego maniac that was conducting my investigation sit there and basically tell me what a piece of shit I was is totally uncalled for. I don't wish anything bad on her because I know what it's like to lose a career and than have limited options because all you know is how to be a cop and on top of that now have a felony. I knew karma would get her eventually. It always gets people like that. Best of luck to Mary Guess. I just hope whoever is in charge of investigating her is treating her a lot better than she treated me .
What really should anger you and the rank and file is that the PBA is going to represent her.

02-01-2012, 09:24 PM

To kick a dog while he’s down is a crime above all crimes. You did the crime … you’re paying with the time. Guess, Molamphy, Benjamin, Corprew-Castillo, Gordon, Vrchota, Erwin, Rudolph, Tozzie, et al are just moment’s waiting to happen. Karma is an evil ***** when you rile her. I should know … I am her. :?

02-02-2012, 02:18 AM
Wouldn't that make you the Karma Queen?

02-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Can't believe she is still working cases. Its clear the sheriff and his administration has something to hide. Why Vrchota advised the sheriff about what she testified to immediately after it took place and settle with Murray? This makes no sense and I for want to know what the heck is going on? Perhaps she was mad at someone and this was a means of getting back at them and not realizing she was setting herself up.

02-05-2012, 12:18 AM
Mary Guess has been riding on others coat tails for a very long time. When she agreed to lie in her report she sold out on her brothers and sisters in law enforcement. Being a dishonest person isnt something that happens suddenly. Its in your nature. She had no business working in IA in the first place. From those you have deceieved in the past; Karma has finally come, Mary.

02-05-2012, 04:14 AM
I for want to know what the heck is going on?
You mean " I for ONE...?" Same sh&t pot stirrer who types so fast he keeps leaving a word out...gee I wonder who it is??? It's in about half the posts. One of the 3 I guess.

02-05-2012, 10:29 AM
I for want to know what the heck is going on?
You mean " I for ONE...?" Same sh&t pot stirrer who types so fast he keeps leaving a word out...gee I wonder who it is??? It's in about half the posts. One of the 3 I guess.

Another chop job by the MOD I see. Can't follow the thread because it is no longer a thread, it is just another hack job by the MOD!

02-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Oh you poor little cry baby!!!!!!!!!!!The Mod got rid of a few names that you posted?????

Why???? probably because you don't have any factual basis to the B.S. that you write or was it because you didn't post your name so the information could be verified???? Which one could it be, go watch the SuperBowl today and come back later and Whine a little more because the team you wanted to win (LOST).

Biatchhhhhhh!!

02-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Any updates on Guess? Is she still working cases in IA? If so, who made that decision? It makes it look like some type of conspiracy or something.

02-08-2012, 09:05 PM
MG is done. Its over. She will come clean even more than she did at the arbitration.