PDA

View Full Version : Hiring, full-time or reserve

01-11-2012, 05:30 AM
Do you guys know if your still taking in Certified Police officers either full-time or reserve. I care which, at all. I just want the experience and the chance to work.

01-13-2012, 06:47 AM
1. Look at what forum your in and what department this is.
2. Read all the other posts . . . shitty department
3. They never hire full time and the recently added part timers were seasonal and will lose their title . . . oh and they're kiss ass **** suckers who sway the brass .
4. You have to pay for everything, and i mean everything!
5. The radios suck, no cars, no other equipment
6. etc. etc. etc.

My advice look elsewhere.

01-13-2012, 03:52 PM
I couldn't have said it better...run don't walk....don't even think about it...you will thanks us later..

01-15-2012, 03:34 AM
I AM GLAD THAT SWEETWATER STILL LIVES UP TO ITS CORRUPT REPUTATION. THIS WILL NEVER CHANGE. I, AS A PART TIME / RESERVE / SLAVE HAVE BEEN PROMISED TO BE NEXT TO BE HIRED SEVERAL TIMES BY THE CHIEF AND MAJOR OCHOA BUT I SEE THAT IN ORDER TO GET HIRED WITH PAY YOU HAVE TO SERIOUSLY SUCK A MEAN D^^K. IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT WE WORK 5 OR 6 DAYS A WEEK. COVER THE SCHEDULE FOR FULL TIMERS WHENEVER THE CAPTAIN OR MILIAN CALLS. THIS IS ALL FOR FREE WITH NO CHANCE AT RECOGNITION. SWEETWATER ADMINISTRATION HOLD A CARROT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AND TELL YOU, YOUR NEXT YOUR NEXT, BUT THAT NEVER COMES. WHEN SOME NEW KID FRESH OUT OF THE ACADEMEY AND WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE BUMPS YOUR FROM A POSITION, YOU KNOW THAT IS CORRUPTION AND UNFAIRNESS. HOW TO GET HIRED? RAT TO THE CHIEF OR THE MAJOR ABOUT YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS. RUN PERSONAL ERRONDS FOR THEM TOO. VOLUNTEER FOR EVERYTHING AND DONT ASK FOR OFF DUTY JOBS. BUY ALL OF YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT EVEN CAR AND POLICE RADIO. GOD FORBID THAT YOU MAY ACTUALLY WANT TO MAKE A LITTLE MONEY TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY SO DONT ASK TOLEDO FOR OFF DUTY BECAUSE HE WILL GIVE IT TO HIS FAVORITE SLAVES.
RETALIATION IS A WAY OF LIFE HERE. YOU SEE AND HEAR ALL OF THE OLDER OFFICERS TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. I CANT WAIT TO LEAVE. MEANWHILE IF I WANT TO KEEP MY CERTIFICATION I JUST HAVE TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, A HYPOCRIT. I MAY NOT BE A 20 YEAR VETERAN BUT I AM NOT BLIND TO SEE UNFAIRNESS AND ABUSE.

01-15-2012, 04:27 AM
I applaud you...you say you are a reserve yet you are pretty smart. It didn't take you long to figure out how Sweetwater works.. You are 100% correct...my advise is for you to look elsewhere...you have a good shoulder on your head...
Sweetwater has kept officers that should have been arrested...no wait 2 were yet they got away with it...and now have their full time jobs back, all the off duty they want...take home cars and the list goes on...
From the chief down...they are all corrupted...
Good luck to you...and when you leave DON'T LOOK back..

stay safe

01-15-2012, 10:48 AM
...you have a good shoulder on your head...
stay safe

And you are "smart cop" ?

Maybe you are the Jefe!

01-15-2012, 04:08 PM
no 'jefe' here...i was one of the smart ones who left and now work as a full timer...thank you very much...so take my advise, that dept sucks :devil:
glad to be gone

01-15-2012, 07:21 PM
A 'SMART COP" YOUR GRAMMAR IS HORRIBLE. IF MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT, IT'S ONE SHOULD HAVE A GOOD HEAD ON THEIR SHOULDERS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SPEAKING OUT ON THIS FORUM.

01-16-2012, 12:37 AM
I don't work at sweetwater pd so i don't have to take orders from you MISTER ..btw check your post...then talk to me about 'horrible grammer'....

nothing worse then a hater

01-16-2012, 06:14 AM
@ No Orders. Hey man your right F*CK these has beens. They envy that you left this shit department and got into a better one. When it was them who ****ed up as cops in a good department and had to come over here with they're tail between their legs. Your definetly making more money, better pension, great insentives, etc. I only hope I can join you soon in whatever department your currently in, but unfortunetly I am stuck in this cesspool.

And to the next A$$hole who writes "Well if you dont like it leave", you can kiss my ass your POS full timer. Maybe I'm staying cause I wanna do what you couldnt, and that is be a good clean cop and not F it up, and work cause i love this job.

01-21-2012, 02:06 AM
Your Reserve Officers would not talk crap about your Department if your bosses kept their promises and hire them after working thousands of hours for free.

01-21-2012, 09:51 AM
It appears we have a new part timer by the name of Arcila who's still on FTO and is blind as a bat, not to mention that he's about as bright as "robocop", yet he made part time because he's tight with the chiefs family. It must be nice to get hired as a part timer straight out of the academy when others around here have been slaving for free for the past few years waiting for the broken promise of a job. And on top of that I heard that he came to baker shift because he was tired of transporting 39's on midnights, something we all had to do and god help you if you complained about it, but I guess its ok when the chiefs got your back. Yet another example of how things work around here.

01-21-2012, 04:14 PM
one question to reserves...WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK THERE? its sounds (no it is) an awful place to work for,ask any cop...you either have to know someone higher up or be a family member to get anywhere (like a full time job)at this dept...i feel so bad for all the reserves who have promised time and time again a part/full time job and get passed by.
Sweetwater needs to clean house starting with the 'overweight' chief down.
I am glad to be long gone, good luck to you all.