PDA

View Full Version : what does FBI stand for?

01-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Full-time BSO Investigation. :lol:

01-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Wouldn't that be FTBSOI?

01-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Forever Bothering Italians

01-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Last I knew it stood for pinheads with college degrees and five shot revolvers that could not solve a crime if it occurred in their presence.

01-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Last I knew it stood for pinheads with college degrees and five shot revolvers that could not solve a crime if it occurred in their presence.

Failed the FBI entrance exam did we? :lol:

01-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Famous But Imcompetent

01-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Famous But Imcompetent

Why do you BSO people think you are better than others? There's this great new book out available at Amazon.com or at Lulu.com called Inside the Broward County Sheriff's Office. You can download it to your Kindle or your home computer via the respective sites.

P.S. Actually F B I stands for: Found Book Incredible! :snicker:

01-10-2012, 02:21 AM
****ing Bunch of Idiots!

01-10-2012, 02:41 AM
****ing Bunch of Idiots!

Naughty naughty The FBI are our Heros they unlike you little people are not for sale. I can't wait for them to start making arrest. The person who wrote the above message would piss his pants if the Feds rang his doorbell. You never know who's monitoring this site maybe you thugs from BSO bad mouthing the Feds will be taught a lesson.

High speed Internet access $99
Laptop computer $599
Giving the Feds your IP adress while bad mouthing them PRICELESS!

01-10-2012, 03:34 AM
With all the people singing to the feds it's gonna seem like an episode of American Idol around here pretty soon.

01-10-2012, 05:49 PM
****ing Bunch of Idiots!

Naughty naughty The FBI are our Heros they unlike you little people are not for sale. I can't wait for them to start making arrest. The person who wrote the above message would piss his pants if the Feds rang his doorbell. You never know who's monitoring this site maybe you thugs from BSO bad mouthing the Feds will be taught a lesson.

High speed Internet access $99
Laptop computer $599
Giving the Feds your IP adress while bad mouthing them PRICELESS!I do not have to worry about the feds knocking on my door..I get free wireless with no account and this is not my computer.By the way I can call the fbi anything I want...freedom of speech!You are probably one of those federal pieces of shit.Why aren't you out stomping kittens,incinerating children,or giving weapons to the mexican cartels?

05-31-2012, 12:53 AM
Forever Bothering Italians

soon baby.