PDA

View Full Version : Hook ups

01-04-2012, 03:34 AM
So your MGPD D/C is helping get the Miami Beach Chief's son hired with MGPD so that he can get the top dog spot at MBPD...very interesting

01-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Well, DC is not really "well known", if you know what I mean (not really politically connected). He has made some enemies here so when the new mayor takes over (and by the looks of it the next mayor is going to be "blob", DC will be out of a job. They dont get along. He may semi-retire and do some consulting or apply to lead a small department somewhere up north Fl. He can't afford to fully retired yet. He has a kid in college.

02-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Guess you were wrong, that kid got hired. Poor rookies, the worst part is that in a year if they had gone somewhere else they would be making the same they are now because of no pay increase and they would be at a real department learning instead of learning how to go with the flow. What a waste!

If you think I'm wrong ask the guys who were hired a year adn two years agoi who are making the same amount as when they started!

07-12-2013, 03:47 AM
so speakin of hook ups, I hear your major ac was ridin with one of the girl detectives jh all day and that they are pretty cozy together....I hear you got a new rat.....

08-22-2013, 10:42 PM
I hear everyone has been riding MG lately. Any truth?

08-24-2013, 12:57 AM
I hear everyone has been riding MG lately. Any truth?
Not sure about MG but CA is another story.