PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Employment Fitness Screening

12-25-2011, 12:32 AM
I just downloaded the Fitness Screening info from Lee Center for Rehab & Wellness, and am confused as to how this scale works, As well as some of the test they do. I get the Push Ups & Sit Ups & Body Fat, but never heard of the Bruce Protocol (cardiac), and wondering how they measure the flexibility test.....Can anyone explain how the scale/scoring works, and a little bit more about the test....I was expecting to run and do the obstacle course, however I see that is not the case.....

Thanks,
Applicant

12-25-2011, 04:39 AM
For the flexibility test the staff sees how well you can grab your ankles ?????? use your imagination :wink:

12-28-2011, 05:07 AM
I hope you are not a Black or hispanic trying to get a job here?? The Chief here is known not to like others that do not look or act as he does.
You want to stop and ask the officers as they leave the back lot what they think about this admin we have here for now. We all hope it will pass soon.

12-29-2011, 05:47 AM
Chief Dougy Poo...so much for transparency..why don't you sit down with MIKE MASON and discuss issues..don't worry this will all come out in Nicole's FEDERAL trial... ***The Fort Myers Police Department has the words, "Honor, Ethics, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork" featured right on the front of the building. But some officers say those words only apply to certain individuals.***

***Baker has refused to speak with us on camera about specifics. But, in a written statement, he writes in part, "I do not participate in discrimination. And we will not participate in sensational media stories that promote slander, libel and political agenda.*** CHIEF DOUGY POO...CONTRACT OR NO CONTRACT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED 8)