PDA

View Full Version : Notaro and Prince???

12-17-2011, 03:56 AM
What is the deal between Prince and Notaro??? Every time I turn around I hear Rick trashing Becky? or Becky trashing Notaro and his work ethics?? Did I miss something in the last ten years?? Did they date??
I am sick of hearing about what Rick did with Jen or while he was in SIG"
I am sick of hearing about Prince and her lack of work or her family life"
You both need to grow up and act like Sgt's.

12-17-2011, 04:12 AM
I am sure they are just fighting over who wants to be a LT first, the funny thing they know too much about how dirty each other are, so they can sit back and throw dirt"" I cannot wait until Kelly Witt starts to speak about the past""
This has to be fun the next year.

12-17-2011, 04:21 AM
OMG what is next?? I heard becky trashing him too' I thought it was just the few at training last week.
WTF" is she doing??

12-17-2011, 05:32 AM
Who cares about their little war with each other.
I wonder who Baker willl protect and throw the other to the curb??

12-17-2011, 06:27 PM
CECIL when is our next meetin??? I sure am a hopin it is before DECEMBER 16TH because I am leavin town to represent our agency in the INAUGRAL HILLBILLY LAW ENFORCEMENT WINTER GAMES ,in rural Kentucky. I wanted to see if the PBA could write me a check or perhaps have an emergency sponsorship to assist in helping keeping my expenses on travel and lodging down. I will be traveling on TRAILWAYS BUS LINES and stayin at MOTEL6 for lodging.

Due to budgetary constraints brought on by my DADDY, "CHIEF DOUGIE POO", I am forced to pay for alot of these expenses myself. Not even the departments event commitee funds could help me due to not fittin the criteria.

Some of the events that I will be participating in during these competitive games are BAREFOOT ICE FIGURE SKATING, MOON SHINE BOB SLEDDIN, AND FROZEN DONKEY DUNG HURLIN.

Any help that the PBA can do for me would be greatly appreciated.

I also feel that you have been an excellent PBA PRESIDENT and just like your vehicle tags say "1PRES" on your FL-PBA TAG, you are the "MAN".

THANKS for all that You do.

SGT KENTUCKY FRIED VERMIN

PSB-DEATH CAMP COMMANDER
NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED-INSTRUCTOR ON HILLBONICS
DRE-EXPERT ON HILLBILLY DRUGS OF CHOICE
EXPERT-HILLBILLY SEX CRIMES INVESTIGATOR
MEMBER-HILLBILLY LAW ENFORCE,EMT EXECUTIVES

CECIL,

THANKS!! for coming thru for me so that I can attend the INAUGRAL HILLBILLY LAW ENFORCEMENT WINTER GAMES ,in rural Kentucky. I wanted to thank the PBA for providin me a check to help me out financially with this trip.

It is very IMPORTANT that I attend this event to represent FMPD in the spirit of H.E.A.R.T. just like my DADDY does everyday at work, you know "CHIEF DOUGGYPOOP".

I promise to keep in touch with you while I am away, and will make sure I have photos of these great games when I return so that we can post them on the PBA web site, and so PIO Shelly Flan can put out a press release thru my DADDY ("CHIEF DOUGGYPOOP").

I also wanted to know let you know that I got a tattoo today on my left butt cheek it says "CECIL RULES!!' YOU are indeed the best PBA PRESIDENT and just like your vehicle tags say "1PRES" on your FL-PBA TAG, you are the "MAN".

SEE YA when I get back.

THANKS for all that You do.

SGT KENTUCKY FRIED VERMIN

PSB-DEATH CAMP COMMANDER
EXPERT-PBT OPERATOR-DUI
NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED-INSTRUCTOR ON HILLBONICS
DRE-EXPERT ON HILLBILLY DRUGS OF CHOICE
EXPERT-HILLBILLY SEX CRIMES INVESTIGATOR
MEMBER-HILLBILLY LAW ENFORCEMENT EXECUTIVES

:devil: :evil: :devil: :evil:

12-18-2011, 04:21 AM
I'm relatively new to the FMPD but I heard her say that he slept with a former Captains wife and he was fired from LCSO for violation of policy. Any truth to this? If this is true why was he hired here? If he slept with another officers wife then how can we trust what he writes in a booking sheet? Not judging (It takes two) because this can be rumor.

12-18-2011, 04:36 AM
Totally true facts. Her name was Jennifer Griffith and her husband was Capt Scott Griffith, they were going to split up but while Notaro was in SIG he smoozed her and moved in for the kill.
The captain was upset but kept it out of the work place. But things did happen at work with her and Rick,That is a story book alone. Rick was like a baby when she dumped him. LOL it was so funny.
True about LCSO, it was over a chase and he lied or something, ask the older LCSO guys and they will tell you about it. They still laugh at us for hiring him???
But now he is employee of the year?????????? That shoudl tell you something about our standards from our admin.
Now you know why he is so into hisself"

12-19-2011, 01:58 AM
what is sick is what I saw at the Christmas party. Prince and Swift acting like two drunken sailors grabbing butt"' All of the City Hall workers could not sand and were embrassed of their actions.
First thing one of the women employees said that no one in the PD act's like that in Public, why are they allowed too??

01-19-2012, 04:35 AM
I hear Notaro trashing Prince and others from the drunken Christmas party"" I am glad I did not go after I saw the Pic's. Sick people

02-02-2012, 03:32 AM
I think the fix for this great department is a NEW Chief from outside, The we all tell him or her about the Baker goons Prince,Notaro,Medico,Carr,Hoover, ect then let the new Chief take care of them.
Otherwise nothing will change too much, But itwould be better thatn what we have now.