PDA

View Full Version : Orange County Deputies Vote out Florida PBA

12-12-2011, 09:34 PM
The Orange County Sheriffs Deputies and the Sheriffs Supervisors have voted out the Florida PBA for new representation. The PBA only received 188 votes out of 1,023 Deputies and 50 votes from the 279 Supervisors.

12-13-2011, 12:36 AM
Now it's time we vote the PBA out here!!! :D :D

12-13-2011, 01:32 AM
Who did they go with and how do we get them here. Only in secret could we get them because this administration owns our PBA.

12-13-2011, 01:34 AM
just need to get some interest cards signed and send to IUPA if you are wanting to talk with that union, it can be started now since we are close to election time, yes i have looked into this union, yes i work for ESO, they seem to be the union to go with, ask other departments down south about them, check them out for yourself, nothing wrong with shopping around.

12-13-2011, 12:02 PM
just need to get some interest cards signed and send to IUPA if you are wanting to talk with that union, it can be started now since we are close to election time, yes i have looked into this union, yes i work for ESO, they seem to be the union to go with, ask other departments down south about them, check them out for yourself, nothing wrong with shopping around.

IUPA did a sorry job for FHP. We need the Teamsters 1.4 million members strong!!! They must be doing something right!!!

12-17-2011, 09:01 PM

IUPA did a sorry job for FHP. We need the Teamsters 1.4 million members strong!!! They must be doing something right!!!

I work for FDOC and we just switch to Teamsters. All I can say is the grass is greener on the other side. Call the Teamsters for a meeting and make your own choice 813-335-3535.

12-18-2011, 02:03 AM
I worked at a department that tried to bring in the Teamsters. Biggest bunch of lying turds I have ever seen.

Never did anything for the officers and the only correspondence they submitted to us was to make sure that I paid my dues every month. Besides I hate liberal dimocrap supporters.

Dropped them like a bad habit and would not join them or anything else but FOP. I like the FOP as a fraternal organization, not necessarily as a union rep.

12-21-2011, 09:17 AM
Let's get a real union, the UAW. They will do for us what they did for GM, Chrysler and the taxpayers.

12-22-2011, 04:11 AM
Let's get a real union, the UAW. They will do for us what they did for GM, Chrysler and the taxpayers.

LMAO a federal bailout????