PDA

View Full Version : Who are we employing?!?!

12-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Why in the HELL are we hiring dispatchers for the road when we have great Deputies that are stuck in the Courthouse???? And why do we have SRO's with a training record that is 5 inches thick wasting away in the School??? Also, why do we have overweight Road Deputies that cannot respond as backup if you really would need them? In the Upper Keys alone, we have at least three that I can think of that can barley wiggle out of there vehicle. Also, in the Middle Keys we have some Deputies that are a hazard to themselves as well as there partners. We need to take this seriously before someone gets hurt... Now I am not hating on these folks coming out of Dispatch, but I don't think that it's fair or right to skip over great officers that were hired and sent thourgh the Acedemy by the S.O and now are stuck in the courthouse. And the the Good Oh Boy crap that goes on here is out of control. How in the Hell does a DEP go from Crime Scene to road briefly, to Sgt, to LT in a Matter of less than 5 years???? WTH is that????????? And then a certain DEP gets the Motor unit, fails out of the Motors class, then gets a traffic spot.

12-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Quit your crying. You sound like KWPD. If you don't like your job, then find another. As a matter of fact KWPD is hiring. (305)809-1111 you will fit right in.

12-10-2011, 11:09 PM
You must be one of the fatties, or one of the sorry dispatchers. It appears I struck a nerve.. Don't be mad at me cause your large and your officer safety does not exist. you should be embarrassed to put on the uniform....

12-15-2011, 06:50 PM
LoL, the fact that I'm even replying is below my level, but I would like to challenge you. I am by no means a "Fattie" I can probably out run, out fight, out spar, out swim, out bike, and think you any day on the job. If you'd like, we can meet and have a little friendly fitness challenge. Put your money where your mouth is and name a place and time.

You are simply an immature baby who doesn't like something they can't control, so you cry like a little girl and throw a fit.

I've been doing this job for over 10 years and can tell you. You should be lucky you have a job with hard working individuals. Go work for an agency that has 100+ 20 something year olds. You will soon learn you need the skills and dedication of a team, regardless. In 10 or so years, you will understand.

In the meantime, I would like nothing more than for you too cry like a girl after our little "Challenge"

So what do you say?

12-16-2011, 06:12 PM
LoL, the fact that I'm even replying is below my level, but I would like to challenge you. I am by no means a "Fattie" I can probably out run, out fight, out spar, out swim, out bike, and think you any day on the job. If you'd like, we can meet and have a little friendly fitness challenge. Put your money where your mouth is and name a place and time.

You are simply an immature baby who doesn't like something they can't control, so you cry like a little girl and throw a fit.

I've been doing this job for over 10 years and can tell you. You should be lucky you have a job with hard working individuals. Go work for an agency that has 100+ 20 something year olds. You will soon learn you need the skills and dedication of a team, regardless. In 10 or so years, you will understand.

In the meantime, I would like nothing more than for you too cry like a girl after our little "Challenge"

So what do you say?

OK, Store front, DIS 7, roll call Tonight?!?! And your just like everyone else, talk a big game sitting behind a keyboard... And whats over 10 years mean to me??? 10 years in Monroe is like a year at other Dept's... How can you say you can out do me in anything? Your funny... And please tell me who are the Hard working people your talking about? Watch orders all night in my book is not Hard Working.... Your a Clown... See you tonight!!!!!! :lol: :P :roll:

12-17-2011, 01:54 AM

In the meantime, I would like nothing more than for you too cry like a girl after our little

"Challenge"

Hey Pu$$&, where were you? Thought so. Keyboard tough guy....

So what do you say?

OK, Store front, DIS 7, roll call Tonight?!?! And your just like everyone else, talk a big game sitting behind a keyboard... And whats over 10 years mean to me??? 10 years in Monroe is like a year at other Dept's... How can you say you can out do me in anything? Your funny... And please tell me who are the Hard working people your talking about? Watch orders all night in my book is not Hard Working.... Your a Clown... See you tonight!!!!!! :lol: :P :roll: