PDA

View Full Version : Port Overtime Gone

11-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Community Service Aide Tony Tennyson Hired 11/10/1986

Regular Salary $44,252

Overtime Salary $44,373

Supplemental Salary $4,409

Total 2010 Pay $93,033

Let me get back to scrubbin the commode!!!!

I can't wait to see the 2011 and 2012 OT stats!

A CSA MAKING $93K ......someone's got to be goin to prison!!!

Wanna know why we are up sheets creek w/o a paddle? See answer above!!!

11-18-2011, 06:41 PM

Regular Salary $44,252

Overtime Salary $44,373

Total 2010 Pay $93,033

What's up wit the suplemental? He got a college degree?

11-18-2011, 06:44 PM

Regular Salary $44,252

Overtime Salary $44,373

Total 2010 Pay $93,033

Do you hear that sound Cummings? It's the screws! You let a freekin CSA bilk the county out of more than his / her base salary?

11-19-2011, 12:05 AM

Regular Salary $44,252

Overtime Salary $44,373

Total 2010 Pay $93,033

Do you hear that sound Cummings? It's the screws! You let a freekin CSA bilk the county out of more than his / her base salary?
Seems there is the same deputy every year who also makes more in OT than his base salary too

11-19-2011, 12:28 AM

Regular Salary $44,252

Overtime Salary $44,373

Total 2010 Pay $93,033

Seems there is the same deputy every year who also makes more in OT than his base salary too

No wonder the port went with wackenhut. Holy $hit!

11-19-2011, 10:26 AM

Regular Salary $44,252

Overtime Salary $44,373

Total 2010 Pay $93,033

Maybe this is the one? Andrew Gianino, who had an annual base salary of $69,910.87 in 2010, collected $70,596.14 in overtime. :shock:

11-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Another Chop Job by the Mod. He can't handle the truth! :devil:

11-19-2011, 11:19 PM

Regular Salary $44,252

Overtime Salary $44,373

Total 2010 Pay $93,033

Maybe this is the one? Andrew Gianino, who had an annual base salary of $69,910.87 in 2010, collected $70,596.14 in overtime. :shock:

[b Deputy Howard Rudolph; Hired 6/6/1988 Base $70,012 OT $50,623 Supplement $12,930 Grand Total $133,564.

11-20-2011, 01:17 AM
This is old news. Last years totals which were out 10 months ago in the paper. Don't worry, nothing will be posted this year because it's all detail pay. Seperate pay entry and no overtime.

11-20-2011, 10:56 AM
This is old news. Last years totals which were out 10 months ago in the paper. Don't worry, nothing will be posted this year because it's all detail pay. Seperate pay entry and no overtime.

That's the rub you moron! Millions and millions were sucked from the entity of port everglades ... all under the leadership of Lamberti and permitted by the district chief Cummings. It's only the comparison that is going to put the nail in the coffin right before elections! The top five overtime getters in the categories of sergeants, deputies and community service aides tells the clear story to the general public that BSO is nothing more than a gang of thugs who reward those within their circle and try to eliminate those who are not in their club from getting a dime; with some going even further to try to eliminate employees with accusatory untruthful statements.

I hope you're 100% correct when the new list comes out showing how the BSO screwed the county out of millions and millions of $$$$ in overtime! :D

11-21-2011, 01:03 AM
You people must have voted for Obama, the depths of your ignorance have no limits. First, the Port is a “FOR PROFIT” entity no tax dollars are used. The County uses the money made at the port to pay for Police services, build cultural libraries and the annual replanting of palm trees on Sistrunk. Port Everglades is the Number one or two cruise port in the world, on a busy day 60,000 plus people come and go through the check points to embark and debark ships. In order to get that many people in and out of a port designed for much less, the cruise companies want that process to go smoothly, so they are willing to pay for BSO’s services. So as Rush says “for you people in Reolinda”, the extra money made by BSO personnel is not tax money, it is the cost of doing business by the cruise companies. Yes it's a great benefit for the people working there, to make the extra money, but they are putting the hours in and someone has to do it. Please learn the facts and instead of worrying about the workers who make a contribution to the big picture every day, why don’t you look at the politicians or even the Port ILA Porters who get paid their full salary plus walk away everyday with 2 to 3 hundred dollars in tips in their pockets and don’t pay taxes on it. What do they say “You can make up your own story but you can’t make up your own facts”

11-21-2011, 01:29 AM

That's the rub you moron! Millions and millions were sucked from the entity of port everglades ... all under the leadership of Lamberti and permitted by the district chief Cummings. It's only the comparison that is going to put the nail in the coffin right before elections! The top five overtime getters in the categories of sergeants, deputies and community service aides tells the clear story to the general public that BSO is nothing more than a gang of thugs who reward those within their circle and try to eliminate those who are not in their club from getting a dime; with some going even further to try to eliminate employees with accusatory untruthful statements.

I hope you're 100% correct when the new list comes out showing how the BSO screwed the county out of millions and millions of $$$$ in overtime! :D

Well if I am the moron, then maybe you could explain to me how any of the overtime to Deputies,Sgt's or csa's cost the taxpayers a single penny. If you actually knew anything about the Port Everglades, you would already know that not one dime of taxpayer money is spent to pay anyone wourking a regular shift, detail or overtime at the Port Everglades. 100% of the money paid out is funded by the port and only the port. All those fees in passenger ship tickets and money made from commerce pays ALL of the bills. Once again, let me say that not one tax dollar pays for any position,detail or overtime. If you don't believe me, you can look it up.

11-21-2011, 01:50 AM

Well if I am the moron, then maybe you could explain to me how any of the overtime to Deputies,Sgt's or csa's cost the taxpayers a single penny. If you actually knew anything about the Port Everglades, you would already know that not one dime of taxpayer money is spent to pay anyone wourking a regular shift, detail or overtime at the Port Everglades. 100% of the money paid out is funded by the port and only the port. All those fees in passenger ship tickets and money made from commerce pays ALL of the bills. Once again, let me say that not one tax dollar pays for any position,detail or overtime. If you don't believe me, you can look it up.

You don't have to explain yourself. Everyone at BSO and the County know that.

Its the idiot band of venom anti-lamberti thugs that are making stuff up again so that their fearless leader SI looks like St Mary. lol

The Israelites will never learn. Lies, Lies, and more lies will get you no where.

11-21-2011, 05:04 AM
"That's the rub you moron! Millions and millions were sucked from the entity of port everglades ..."

"from the entity of port everglades ..."

Not one word was spoken about taxpayer $$$$ you ass clown! Any and all profits that the Port makes still advances the county coffer. So shut up and stop trying to blame Lameberti haters!

You are too stupid to post!

11-22-2011, 01:48 AM
"That's the rub you moron! Millions and millions were sucked from the entity of port everglades ..."

Not one word was spoken about taxpayer $$$$ you ass clown! Any and all profits that the Port makes still advances the county coffer. So shut up and stop trying to blame Lameberti haters!

Millions and millions were sucked out of the entity of Port Everglades to meet the federally mandated and state mandated requirements for police presence in reference to port security, anti terrorism, and cruise passenger safety. Not due to theft or mismanagement. So step off

11-22-2011, 11:11 AM

Millions and millions were sucked out of the entity of Port Everglades to meet the federally mandated and state mandated requirements for police presence in reference to port security, anti terrorism, and cruise passenger safety. Not due to theft or mismanagement. So step off

"Step off" really? Who are you Elaine Bennis from Seinfeld? You know that the OT at the Port was nothing more than a group of thugs bilking the system. Driving around in a CSA car with a cigarette hangin out of your mouth :shock: does not qualify as "federally mandated and state mandated requirements for police presence in reference to port security, anti terrorism, and cruise passenger safety."

And how do you spell "federally mandated and state mandated requirements for police presence in reference to port security, anti terrorism, and cruise passenger safety"
Wackenhut?

Apparently you can't handle the truth.

11-22-2011, 08:13 PM
I love how you think you know but have none of your facts straight. There is NOT ONE Wakenhut Guard at Port Everglades but thanks for playing. How do you actually spell federally mandated security ALLIED BARTON, a company that specializes in port security and has contracts world wide to maintain security at ports both civilian and MILITARY. Those are the people the port has chosen to replace the non certified LEO security positions at Port Everglades. So my advice to you is to get your facts straight and understand a particular persons job description before belittling either a CSA or security guard and making yourself look like a complete ass in the process. As for the BSO "Thugs" as you call us, we will continue to protect Broward County's most valuable asset, it's employees and visitors .......with our lives if necessary.

And Sienfeld is one of my favorite shows so once again "STEP OFF"

11-26-2011, 01:47 AM
And you think its a joke at the Port. If it gets screwed up, thats a whole lotta pissed off passengers. Its a small price to pay for smooth operations.

Port Everglades expects to set record for cruisers
By Bob LaMendola, Sun Sentinel

4:39 p.m. EST, November 25, 2011
If you like to watch cruise ships, there'll be no better time than Saturday at Port Everglades.

The port expects to break its own world record of 53,365 cruise passengers to depart a port in a single day, set March 20, 2010.

Saturday, about 55,000 are set to sail to the Caribbean on eight ships: Carnival Miracle, Grand Princess, Crown Princess, Liberty of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, Eurodam and MSC Poesia. They all sail out between 4 and 7 p.m.

11-27-2011, 02:06 PM
Who is this talking crap?? Post your name loser. You don't have the BALLS.

11-27-2011, 04:42 PM
Who is this talking crap?? Post your name loser. You don't have the BALLS.

Well, you're right, I have no balls but I don't believe that has anything to do with my name, it's a gender issue. Now if I had a name as kool as yours "No Balls", I would probably use it!

And what crap are you talking about anyway? If you think you know of whom I speak, then you would know that it's all fact, so unless you were there, you best zip it. I don't think the people who have given sworn testimony about the pizza icon are lying.

If you are talking about the original thread when you asked "Who is this talking crap??" I think it was also an anatomically ball less reporter(s) Brittany Wallman, Dana Williams. :roll:

11-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Now it makes sense why you aren't posting your name, just write "Afraid" in the user name space. I was referring to the Howie post for your informaion. Maybe you can buy a pair somewhere.

11-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Now it makes sense why you aren't posting your name, just write "Afraid" in the user name space. I was referring to the Howie post for your informaion. Maybe you can buy a pair somewhere.

Ummmm am I missing something here? Where is it that you posted your name or for that matter, where is it that anyone posts their names on this venting rag? What would you do if that poster gave her name, go beat her up? Oh wait, better not give you that option huh? :shock:

11-27-2011, 06:20 PM

Ummmm am I missing something here? Where is it that you posted your name or for that matter, where is it that anyone posts their names on this venting rag? What would you do if that poster gave her name, go beat her up? Oh wait, better not give you that option huh? :shock:

Stop bickering boys and girls. Just stay tuned, the SAO will fill in all the blanks for you soon enough.

11-28-2011, 03:56 PM
Hey Chillax, is that your first name or last name?

11-29-2011, 12:39 AM
It's actually Dr. Chil L. Ax esquire.

11-29-2011, 12:47 AM
Who is Gianino ? where does he work?

Regular Salary $44,252

Overtime Salary $44,373

Total 2010 Pay $93,033

11-29-2011, 02:16 AM
So a csa makes alot of overtime. How is that a crime? Everyone was given the same opportunity to make ot there, and not just from the district. Weston csa's for one were doing ot on the weekends. If an employee takes time away from their family to work and make money to support them, why get mad at them. You mad bro? I worked with tony at the airport. He is a straight shooter and will give you the shirt off his back. If a person wants to work long hours of ohtee, so be it. As long as they are actually working it and not lying about it, nothuing criminal at all, get a life and worry about yourselves.

11-29-2011, 10:11 AM
So a csa makes alot of overtime. How is that a crime? Everyone was given the same opportunity to make ot there, and not just from the district. Weston csa's for one were doing ot on the weekends. If an employee takes time away from their family to work and make money to support them, why get mad at them. You mad bro? I worked with tony at the airport. He is a straight shooter and will give you the shirt off his back. If a person wants to work long hours of ohtee, so be it. As long as they are actually working it and not lying about it, nothuing criminal at all, get a life and worry about yourselves.

I somewhat agree with you about your comment, but the key words are "As long as they are actually working it and not lying about it, nothuing criminal at all". Also the "ohtee" was doled out to un-proportionately and was used as a weapon when you pissed someone off. Mad at that individual? No, he's actually a nice guy like you said, but that's ONLY if you're in his good graces. I've seen him and his cohort melvin shred a few too many. Too thug like. It wasn't right. It can't be changed.

11-29-2011, 05:17 PM
Who was making the decisions about who received the OT? Shouldn't the blame be put on that person.

11-30-2011, 07:13 PM
Who does run that port? County Commissioners, The Sheriff's Office, or The Port Administration. Who's in charge?

12-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Who does run that port? County Commissioners, The Sheriff's Office, or The Port Administration. Who's in charge?
The port is owned by the county but is run by the port administration in a similar way to schools being owned by the county but run by the school board. BSO is contracted by the port to provide police service / port security.

And for your further curiousity. All of this overtime that is being discussed here has been calculated into the budget for said contract. The port administration's bean counters have calculated that it is cheaper to pay over time/detail on certain days when more police presence is required for cruise operations than to hire new deputies and keep them on staff full time avoiding the cost to train, equip, pay fulltime salary, and benefits to those extra deputies.

So members of the general public who get all uppety when they see these salaries and overtyime etc.. they need to understand that:
A) These employees put in every hour of work they get paid overtime/detail
B) This system has been agreed upon based on a contract entered into by the port and BSO and is not a scam, fraud or missmanagement.
C) By doing it this way the port actually saves money.

12-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Does this last post finally mean the cry babies ( oh boo-hoo he makes more than me ) will drop this issue and complain about something else ? Lets wait and see........

12-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Does this last post finally mean the cry babies ( oh boo-hoo he makes more than me ) will drop this issue and complain about something else ? Lets wait and see........
They will continue to cry since the details are not always distributed fairly.

12-03-2011, 12:18 AM

Nah ... I'm just an observer, I don't need the money ... that's the one thing I have enough of that I don't have to work even one minute more than a 40 hour week. I work because it is fun.

12-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Okay, so they made a lot of ot; my question is what lifestyle do they live now that it over? In reality; if you earn $44,000 roughly, and make $44,000 etc. in ot; what do you do now that it's over-- unless you invested it and used your head--you're "screwed" good luck in the future!