PDA

View Full Version : chopping block

11-17-2011, 10:35 PM
Watch out here it comes again, but this time no one will be able to save the cops jobs. Chief is going to place over 20 cops on the chopping block. Wait and see.

11-18-2011, 10:32 PM
I hope not, especially since we just hired a bunch of Officers. Maybe Bradshaw can save our jobs...

11-19-2011, 01:50 PM
There Back! I missed you guys. Sgt. Round man missed all you fabricated rumors, you are fuel for all the idiots, and glad to see you’ve been filling them up again, they are not as funny when they are running on empty. And Chicken little good to see you came out of hiding in your double wide. Not sure if you are still afraid of midnights or were hiding from your X, anyway you have my vote for Colonel Saunders poster child. The only people in fear of losing their job in 2012 are our idiots. 2012 is the year of idiot exposure; you have crippled the good way to long.

11-23-2011, 09:06 PM
There Back! I missed you guys. Sgt. Round man missed all you fabricated rumors, you are fuel for all the idiots, and glad to see you’ve been filling them up again, they are not as funny when they are running on empty. And Chicken little good to see you came out of hiding in your double wide. Not sure if you are still afraid of midnights or were hiding from your X, anyway you have my vote for Colonel Saunders poster child. The only people in fear of losing their job in 2012 are our idiots. 2012 is the year of idiot exposure; you have crippled the good way to long.

I can tell that your education is the product of a G.E.D., thank you Florida!