PDA

View Full Version : Email may be election violation

11-12-2011, 12:00 AM
http://www.news-press.com/article/20111 ... -violation (http://www.news-press.com/article/20111111/COLUMNISTS02/311110019/Sam-Cook-Email-may-election-violation)

11-12-2011, 03:33 PM
http://www.news-press.com/article/20111111/COLUMNISTS02/311110019/Sam-Cook-Email-may-election-violation

I have a big problem with any union president using the union name to back a personal interest. This should be evaluated by the proper authority to determine if any laws were broken.

11-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Monday Nov14 NBC 2 at 6pm "Sworn to protect but dishonest from the start"

11-12-2011, 09:48 PM
UnityPrideCommitment the mere fact that you have to attack my post name and use degrading language means your insecure in your position. Do we have problems at FMPD, heck yeah we do. Should we all be working together in a positive manner to correct the issues? Yes. Are individuals like yourself productive in doing so? No. Will individuals like yourself ever rise the the level in the agency where you can make a difference? No. If individuals like yourself actually put the amount of effort into positive change as you do into tearing down those around you, our agency would be a better place. Will an individual like yourself even learn from this educated post? I'm betting no.... Prove me wrong... PLEASE... :!:

11-15-2011, 11:21 PM
[quote][/UnityPrideCommitment the mere fact that you have to attack my post name and use degrading language means your insecure in your position. Do we have problems at FMPD, heck yeah we do. Should we all be working together in a positive manner to correct the issues? Yes. Are individuals like yourself productive in doing so? No. Will individuals like yourself ever rise the the level in the agency where you can make a difference? No. If individuals like yourself actually put the amount of effort into positive change as you do into tearing down those around you, our agency would be a better place. Will an individual like yourself even learn from this educated post? I'm betting no.... Prove me wrong... PLEASE...

Objectivity What happened little cow girl? Did you get ahold of the Moderators and complain about 40 cal...look like you got a case of the cry baby pissy pants...boo hoo :(

11-16-2011, 01:06 AM
UnityPrideCommitment the mere fact that you have to attack my post name and use degrading language means your insecure in your position. Do we have problems at FMPD, heck yeah we do. Should we all be working together in a positive manner to correct the issues? Yes. Are individuals like yourself productive in doing so? No. Will individuals like yourself ever rise the the level in the agency where you can make a difference? No. If individuals like yourself actually put the amount of effort into positive change as you do into tearing down those around you, our agency would be a better place. Will an individual like yourself even learn from this educated post? I'm betting no.... Prove me wrong... PLEASE...

Rejectivity!That's all you got hiding behind the Moderators ...cry baby pissy pants you loser :devil:

11-16-2011, 02:58 AM
Report this postReply with quoteRe: Email may be election violation
by Objectivity » 11/12/11 16:48:29

UnityPrideCommitment the mere fact that you have to attack my post name and use degrading language means your insecure in your position. Do we have problems at FMPD, heck yeah we do. Should we all be working together in a positive manner to correct the issues? Yes. Are individuals like yourself productive in doing so? No. Will individuals like yourself ever rise the the level in the agency where you can make a difference? No. If individuals like yourself actually put the amount of effort into positive change as you do into tearing down those around you, our agency would be a better place. Will an individual like yourself even learn from this educated post? I'm betting no.... Prove me wrong... PLEASE...

WE have proved that you are a coward and a loser...hiding behind your badge and abusing your authority ...SEE you at NT'S federal trial.... all talk no action just hide behind the MODERATORS

11-16-2011, 06:28 AM
UnityPrideCommitment the mere fact that you have to attack my post name and use degrading language means your insecure in your position. Do we have problems at FMPD, heck yeah we do. Should we all be working together in a positive manner to correct the issues? Yes. Are individuals like yourself productive in doing so? No. Will individuals like yourself ever rise the the level in the agency where you can make a difference? No. If individuals like yourself actually put the amount of effort into positive change as you do into tearing down those around you, our agency would be a better place. Will an individual like yourself even learn from this educated post? I'm betting no.... Prove me wrong... PLEASE... :!:

Look here Mr. Moderator 647 We The People have a constitutional right to speak our minds, voice our opinions, & report any & all illegal activity being practiced at our work place. No one has been SLAMED, Slandered, or accused of anything that hasn't been already investigated, proven, & or made public by the media or public records. For you to delete anything posted on this website that has been placed by anonymous or non-anonymous law enforcement personnel is a huge violation of our Freedom of Speech, which is protected by the United States First Amendment!

You are obviously a coward hiding behind your Moderator 647 user ID trying to protect the same corrupt criminals that have ordered you to delete ALL & ANY postings on this website relating to their abuse of public authority. This is just another example of how corrupt the administration at the Fort Myers Police Department can be. You are nothing but an accomplice & a coconspirator by removing public information & factual postings provided by public from the L.E.O. Affairs website!! So much for the First Amendment huh..?? What’s next, are you guys going to burn the American flag that flies outside the police department too…??? Don’t worry; CJSTC will be informed about this too….

Mod 647
11-16-2011, 05:25 PM
Please remember to follow the terms of service. I am bound by these Terms of Service as a moderator to delete and/or report inappropriate content just like each of you are required to abide by the Terms of Service. I don't play sides or favorites and only wish to assist in providing an atmosphere of open communication that does not violate the Terms of Service. Thank you for your understanding. See below for clarification:

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

11-17-2011, 11:31 PM
I do not care if it was (but it was not) I support the PBA and Cecil for having the guts to do something positive.
I hope someone will do it again this coming year and WIN this time.
Baker has to go.

11-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Siglet, I commend you guys for standing up, but you obviously do not remember Cecil when he was in bed with Hilton, Baker, Carr and the whole damn lot of them. Cecil doesn't do anything either without some personal gain for him. That is how he always was and always will be.

Cecil was the rich detail boy of which he slept on most of those. Then when he was supposed to be playing CPC, he was hitting golf balls. You guys are on the right track with Baker and Carr, but Cecil helped to create the monster by turning his back on what is right, he let down many good cops for his own personal benefit. He would not go to bat for a whole group of good cops. Remember the officers that tried to switch to the FOP? Remember when the promotions went from rule of three to pool of six? That was done just to promote minorities (Duke) and make Hilton and Baker look good to Dunbar and their murderer spokespersons eyes. I remember when everyone was complaining about Cecil as PBA president. Now you all seem to think he is a God. If you haven't been in FMPD more than 3-3.5 years, you would not even know about Cecil the turn-coat, but some of you have forgotten and placed Cecil on a podium. Big Mistake.

11-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Nice story Prince" But yes I have been here a long time and will be here when your gone!
Dont we all do what is best for us" I knew Cecil used the past admin to get what he could for all of us and hisself. He is the best at that! He did a good job on our past contracts.
When they said yes it was all good but look what happens when they told him NO and took away our pay" He stood beside us and the fight is on"
I rather wake up fighting than wake up losing my freedom and be a salve for this admin.
And I know Cecil and most of the PBA board is there with me'
Thanks Steve, Gruber and James"

You need to watch Braveheart""

11-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Let see, now someone tries to say that Cecil had a part in the rule of 3 to 6 to 32 or whatever it is now. Most are not aware but that was a Steve Long contract not Cecil... Money was thrown at everyone in the way of wage increases during the good times and this was put in without notice. Get your facts right before sounding stupid.....