PDA

View Full Version : Elected Chief of Police

06-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Today history was made in Fort Myers, The Best Police Department in area was destroy by Douglas Baker. For years the Police Department was a place to work, grow and one day maybe be Chief. Not anymore due to Douglas Baker.
Today the voters signed enough petetions to have the Police Chief be an elected Offical after Nov 2011, Taking that dream away from every man and women of the Fort Myers Police Department. Douglas Baker has sucked the last bit of air out of the Police department before he leaves with his big Pension and (Edited to comply with the Terms of Use.)
From all of the men and women of the Fort Myes Police Department, Thanks Doug for nothing.
You will go down in history.

06-07-2011, 02:44 AM
This could be the best thing that has happen here at FMPD, Just think now the City Manager would have NO control over the PD or the new Chief.
So if we get a Chief elected that supports US the Cops of FMPD then when the City Manager gets a complaint on one us then the Chief could tell him to pack sand. The employees have to support the new Chief so he or she could come in here and get rid of the waste and RATS, There is hope and I cannot wait. BYE BYE 3rd floor!
Now we have to see who will run?

06-07-2011, 02:56 AM
So does this mean any body that lives in the City can run for Chief?
So does that mean any body that gets elected to Chief could TERMINATE all of these AS""" that have ruined this great agency?
Then that means there will be a whole lot of ass kicking going on after the election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-07-2011, 03:37 AM
I am sick to see that A Thomas was on the News getting this passed! Doug should be horse whipped for letting this happen. Doug lost all of his support in the commnunity and department over his ego and greed.
Now he has lost the Police Department.

06-07-2011, 04:06 AM
Now don't blame A. Thomas for this great idea he came up with. It is a shame that a civilian who has no police experience to come up with this great idea: an elective police chief. It makes sense to have an elected police chief.It takes the power away from the city government and places the power in the hands of the taxpayers. Now who will run for chief? I guess we all cant get every thing we want. How about Duke the Puke for chief of police? He is the only one who resides in the city.
I am sick to see that A Thomas was on the News getting this passed! Doug should be horse whipped for letting this happen. Doug lost all of his support in the commnunity and department over his ego and greed.
Now he has lost the Police Department.

06-07-2011, 04:56 AM
The city manager ain't no black man. He is a white man that has some feature of a light-skinned black man. The president is more blacker than him at anytime. If he was a true black man, he would not run away each and every time he comes across Anthony Thomas. The city manager is a joke. Is it me or does he have a speech problem.
Why didn"t we just get rid of the City Manager if he is the problem? Is the City Council that affaird of the B/M?

06-07-2011, 10:30 PM
No thank you no Griff. I'm glad that bipolar/schizophrenic nut job retired. If he was chief the city would have to pay for a nurse to dispense his crazy pills to him. We don't need a chief head butting walls during interviews.

06-07-2011, 11:18 PM
The city manager ain't no black man. He is a white man that has some feature of a light-skinned black man. The president is more blacker than him at anytime. If he was a true black man, he would not run away each and every time he comes across Anthony Thomas. The city manager is a joke. Is it me or does he have a speech problem.
Why didn"t we just get rid of the City Manager if he is the problem? Is the City Council that affaird of the B/M?

Last time I checked ole Billy was highly educated. As a matter of fact I think that he has a degree, so in that case I would assume that he is not like the uneducated blacks that most of you harass on a daily basis. Up north we had blacks like him that were just as educated as anybody else, but I guess that is an anomaly down here in the south, Mainly Ft Myers.
I would hate to see if you guys ever went up north and tried this crap. IT AINT HAPPENIN!!!!!!!!!1111

06-07-2011, 11:58 PM
I heard Pete Bond was at HR finalizing his contract for chief.

Hell no, we don't need a white version of Rick James smoking crack in the chiefs office burning down the building.

06-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Another shooting today on Dunbar St? Oh but we need CALEA?? Where our Chief??? did he leave yet? I love this wireless internet! By the way my car is running!

06-09-2011, 08:48 PM
FMPD is screwed. I feel bad for the good hard working officers that put their life on the line outside the agency, and their career on the line inside the agency dealing with some of your so called "leaders." Good luck and if you get a chance, run like hell to the nearest police department that has leaders that actually care about the officers and not just their own promotional future (those agencies do exist, I promise).

06-10-2011, 02:21 PM
So does this mean any body that lives in the City can run for Chief?
So does that mean any body that gets elected to Chief could TERMINATE all of these AS""" that have ruined this great agency?
Then that means there will be a whole lot of ass kicking going on after the election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah!! You better believe there's going to be a S H I T load of A S S kicking going on at FMPD after his A S S is gone!! From the top down baby!! Long live Anthony Thomas and his band of FMPD Mercenaries!! Hip hip hurray!

06-12-2011, 04:50 PM
KC work?????? bike cop? yeah right, always playing boats with kevin at the gym or gossiping with TW. i dont no how it makes sence but KC gets an hour overtime a day for gym maintenance but never comes in or stays late. so an hour overtime to clean the gym on duty time. does that make sense. why wasnt this deal offered to everyone else, ill clean the gym on duty time and get paid overtime for it

06-12-2011, 05:18 PM
KC work?????? bike cop? yeah right, always playing boats with kevin at the gym or gossiping with TW. i dont no how it makes sence but KC gets an hour overtime a day for gym maintenance but never comes in or stays late. so an hour overtime to clean the gym on duty time. does that make sense. why wasnt this deal offered to everyone else, ill clean the gym on duty time and get paid overtime for it
You must really have a hard on for Tatum!!!! :shock: You need help bro!!

06-14-2011, 09:50 PM
The next Chief will be someone from the McGregor group that the Mayor likes and wants. Watch and see and it would be the best thing to happen here at FMPD in 40 yrs1
He or she will take care of the COPS too,

Thats funny. I know alot of you are shitzin some big ol FMPD bricks about right now. Damn I cant wait to see you guys next november. As far as what the mayor likes and wants, it will not happen, because the voters will decide. I hope that he stays out of it. But that is another topic. Now back to US. Some of the same ones sweatinghad better get used to it. Time to clean house from top to bottom. So you azz kizzers,.,.,, get ready

06-21-2011, 01:59 AM
We as Officers need to support this issue when it goes to the voters in November. If a citizen ask us on a call make sure you tell them to VOTE yes so we can get a real Chief that will support US!
Does anyone know what the union is doing on this ?????????????

07-02-2011, 03:07 AM
We need to ahve a elected Police Chief. Screw the memo from the City Manager about campainging on Duty. This shows me that the City is affaird of this and that is the reason why WE ALL should support it! The City manager Would have NO say or CONTROL over the Chief or Police Departement!
That is why they dont want it. Well when I am off Mr Manager I am telling ALL to vote for it!
I sent an e mail to the PBA asking for their help on this also.
I attempted to talk to one of the Board members but I could tell he was to worried about getting promoted so I walked away and sent Cecile a e mail.

07-02-2011, 02:06 PM
The PBA e mail that goes to cecil is gulfcoastpba@embarqmail.com I hope he does mind me posting it but it is on the PBA web site so it's no big deal.
I would e mail him before I e mailed one of the FMPD Board since some of them are tight with Medico or Prince.

Very good point, everyone knows not to trust McCormick, Walsh, or Theraldsen.... They are all tight with Prince and Medico....

07-04-2011, 12:26 AM
You all are a sorry bunch, :shock:

Going with the masses not having any concert proof but b--lsh-t passed down. I feel sorry for the citizens of this community. What a sorry bunch you are. Go back to school and learn something. EVER Played telephone? Ask your kids what the end result is. What a bunch of fools. :devil:

07-04-2011, 12:34 AM
I doubt very much that this would happen. First of all, the community likes Baker. He has all of the support in the right places. And Anthony Thomas is a damn fool. Even if the was able to scam his way to getting signatures from unlikely places, like palm beach or the elderly. He lies about what he needs the signatures for. He did this the last time as well. He needs to change his MO.
Baker will be elected to office AGAIN. Thomas is a signal 20 big time! And its a matter of time before he pisses someone off and they run him out of town.

:evil: Stay tuned, Baker for Chief 2012!

07-05-2011, 03:01 AM
Then we have too get the word out to the Citizens to VOTE for a elected Chief. While on duty of course""

07-19-2011, 03:14 AM
Anything is better than what we have now"" Gun Smoke , the MArshall who cares anyone but Baker or his staff. Baker will be go down as the WORST Chief FMPD has ever seen! He makes Donna Hanson look like Pam Anderson"'

08-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Read the bull crap on elected police chief!!!

http://www.cityftmyers.com/Departments/ ... fault.aspx (http://www.cityftmyers.com/Departments/tabid/59/Default.aspx).

08-20-2011, 09:06 PM
Read the bull crap on elected police chief!!!

http://www.cityftmyers.com/Departments/ ... fault.aspx (http://www.cityftmyers.com/Departments/tabid/59/Default.aspx).

Let the City Manager and Chief of Police propaganda machine start!! It is funny how all these stats come out when you challenge THEIR system.

08-20-2011, 11:27 PM
That would be great, I am sure those RATS in PSB and Bakers admin would freak out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil:
Someone needs to tell the PBA guy so he knows WE support him. :evil: :evil: :D

08-25-2011, 01:52 PM
Carr is going to the FBI academy? that costs well over $15,000 dollars- probably closer to $20,000. FMPD has budget problems and they are willing to send someone to a school that is seeking employment elsewhere? Will he have to pay back the cost of the class if he gets a job somewhere else? and who in their right mind would spend that much money that will be of no benefit what so ever to the agency? who's watching the henhouse?

09-01-2011, 02:25 AM
We all need to support this and get the city residents to vote so we can get rid of Baker. He will go down in history as the WORST POLICE CHIEF FMPD has ever had!

09-01-2011, 05:06 AM
Carr is going to the FBI academy? that costs well over $15,000 dollars- probably closer to $20,000. FMPD has budget problems and they are willing to send someone to a school that is seeking employment elsewhere? Will he have to pay back the cost of the class if he gets a job somewhere else? and who in their right mind would spend that much money that will be of no benefit what so ever to the agency? who's watching the henhouse?

It is all due to a thing called:

"APPROPRIATION OF FUNDS" or a bill that sets money aside for specific spending.

Just like when the community was bashing the Chief for the new badges. Little did they know that money came in from a grant specifically for the badges.

There could be $1,000,000 set aside in an account for new hires and not needing anyone at the time, so no money is spent. Then there could be 10 dead patrol cars on the back lot with no money for cars. Guess what? You cannot use the New Hire money for patrol cars even though they are needed. This sucks but it is reality.

There is money set aside for furthering education, travel, seminars and other job related equipment. Just ask Shannon the GC and I am sure she will research something you are interested in. I know people have said she is worthless but she does a good job at acquiring money that is needed for the department...

09-01-2011, 01:46 PM
oel..In this great country, when the citizens don't agree with a form of government having fascist philosophy THEY BECOME ANGRY AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Your anger shouldn't be with Carr! The beast is the chief: you behead the chief and all of his boys will fall along with him. oel do something about it and stop complaining about the treatments! Your whinning is NO GOOD..DO SOMETHING AND VOTE YES ON THE ISSUE OF AN ELECTED POLICE CHIEF ON NOV 8TH. OEL MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND TELL ALL CITIZENS YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH..MAKE SURE IT IS OFF-DUTY AND OUT OF UNIFORM. I see it right now: impressing the chief by placing decoys out there to make officers speak on the matter of an elected police chief, and a week later someone is served with an IA notice. Girls and Boys be very wise and vigilent out there. Don't let your death be the substance for someone else advancement!

09-01-2011, 02:52 PM
I am just stating facts, I completely agree with you, I am very involved in this, in fact I was out getting registered voters signed up for absentee ballots.

09-07-2011, 03:53 AM
Ok Baker you got your CALEA that NO one else cares about' Now can you plase leave. You have stayed too long and you are not welcome here by the Rank and File.

10-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Only a few weeks left and we can do away with Baker and the wacky City Manager! Tell the residents to vote YES for the elected police Chief.
We will take our chances with someone we can vote for.