PDA

View Full Version : Trooper Watts Background

11-07-2011, 05:08 AM
I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

11-07-2011, 01:11 PM
L.O.C.

NO CRY BABIES
11-07-2011, 03:15 PM
I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

Then again, maybe it is people like you who are the slime, trying to slander someone for doing their job! If you are trying to defend the Miami officers actions then you are pathetic!!!!

11-07-2011, 05:19 PM

Then again, maybe it is people like you who are the slim, trying to slander someone for doing their job! If you are trying to defend the Miami officers actions then you are pathetic!!!!

And your defending her aiming her gun at a uniformed cop riding a marked police vehicle, makes me want to puke. She left the patrol again and left two other police dept. or face decertification. AND THE PATROL TOOK HER BACK A THIRD TIME. COPS DO NOT AIM GUNS AT EACH OTHER OVER A TRAFFIC VIOLATION. AND, If she wasn't wearing a uniform she would have gone to jail for rode rage. Why don't you go to FHP's board and defend the crazy psycho uniform wear baker act. Your not getting any traction here . But then you could be the blonde crazy psycho ***** herself.

NO CRY BABIES
11-07-2011, 05:47 PM

Then again, maybe it is people like you who are the slim, trying to slander someone for doing their job! If you are trying to defend the Miami officers actions then you are pathetic!!!!

And your defending her aiming her gun at a uniformed cop riding a marked police vehicle, makes me want to puke. She left the patrol again and left two other police dept. or face decertification. AND THE PATROL TOOK HER BACK A THIRD TIME. COPS DO NOT AIM GUNS AT EACH OTHER OVER A TRAFFIC VIOLATION. AND, If she wasn't wearing a uniform she would have gone to jail for rode rage. Why don't you go to FHP's board and defend the crazy psycho uniform wear baker act. Your not getting any traction here . But then you could be the blonde crazy psycho ***** herself.

She was practicing good officer safety. Once the situation was assessed, she holstered her weapon. I guess you have never heard about patrol cars being stolen. I guess you have never heard or read about people impersonating officers in full uniform that is easy to get. You being so ignorant makes me want to puke!!!

So I am to take your word on her past record. Seeing that you know very little about officer safety and the fact that agencies do not give information about facts you have posted concerning resign or be decertified tells me that you are posting BS. Until you can give non-disputable FACTS of her leaving an agency, your post is worthless.

My statement is based on what I have seen on the video and of the incident itself. It is the act of a desperate individual to bring up someone's past to try and justify a position that in itself is ludicrous!

If I have to, I would be happy to go before the Board and justify her actions. It would be too easy to do! Better luck next time!

11-09-2011, 03:40 PM
[quote=411]I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

She was practicing good officer safety. Once the situation was assessed, she holstered her weapon. I guess you have never heard about patrol cars being stolen. I guess you have never heard or read about people impersonating officers in full uniform that is easy to get. You being so ignorant makes me want to puke!!!

So I am to take your word on her past record. Seeing that you know very little about officer safety and the fact that agencies do not give information about facts you have posted concerning resign or be decertified tells me that you are posting BS. Until you can give non-disputable FACTS of her leaving an agency, your post is worthless.

My statement is based on what I have seen on the video and of the incident itself. It is the act of a desperate individual to bring up someone's past to try and justify a position that in itself is ludicrous!

If I have to, I would be happy to go before the Board and justify her actions. It would be too easy to do! Better luck next time![/quote:1uhuuxl0]

you should go before the Board and defene her... that way we know who else to shunn!

NO CRY BABIES
11-09-2011, 04:20 PM
[quote=411]I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

If I have to, I would be happy to go before the Board and justify her actions. It would be too easy to do! Better luck next time![/quote:34k3lrwn]

If they ask me to, I would happy to do so. And do you really think I give a rat's ass about you or anyone else shunning me? NOPE!!!!

11-10-2011, 12:27 AM
Good officer safety? She's lucky she didn't get her cranium totally evacuated.

11-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Good officer safety? She's lucky she didn't get her cranium totally evacuated.

Mr NO Cry Babies is an anti cop TROLL, involved in legal studies, part of the Baker Watts rag tag band of misfits from her fan page. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

11-11-2011, 03:00 AM
I think someone watched a different video than I did. She most certainly did NOT holster her weapon as soon as she realized he was a uniformed officer. She continued to point it at him while she gave him orders. She did not holster her weapon until she removed him from the vehicle. She then disarmed him and restrained him.

Do NOT interpret this as defending his speeding, and do not try to use his actions to distract from her atrocious behavior. He was speeding and probably deserves a ticket. Fine. Speeding is not a criminal violation.

The Florida Supreme Court has made it clear that speeding alone cannot amount to reckless driving, no matter how fast, without some additional element. The video I watched did not show reckless driving. It showed a guy speeding. It then showed him trying to move out of her way when he finally saw her lights. He wasn't trying to flee or elude her. The 7 minute "chase" was in reality 6 and a half minutes of "trying to catch up" followed by 30 seconds of confusion on the part of the officer before he realized she was trying to stop him and pulled over.

The appropriate course of action would have been to contact her supervisor and let her supervisor contact MPD with a complaint once she verified the car's unit number. Even if she had decided to pull the car over, approaching the car with her gun out or at low ready might even have been appropriate for the initial approach only. At that point, it should have gone in the holster and she should have told the officer to sit tight while she had her supervisor respond... or heck, even write him a speeding ticket, but the rest was completely unnecessary.

Again, I am not justifying his speeding (again note, that's the only thing he did wrong), but her actions were reckless and severely lacking in sound judgment. He should be cited for SPEEDING (not reckless) and pay a fine, then maybe get a day off and lose his take home car for a couple months. She should be forced to utilize FHP's EAP to address her anger management issues and should be severely disciplined (if not terminated) for her dangerous and negligent behavior.

I'll be honest. If it had been me, I'd have signed the ticket and taken my licks, I would then have called the Broward County Sheriff's Office to respond to the scene and filed an affidavit against Trooper Watts for Aggravated Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer. My next call would have been to GHQ in Tallahassee to file a formal complaint against the trooper for excessive use of force and a slew of department policies. My third call would be to CJSTC Standards and Training to request a formal review of her actions.

11-11-2011, 06:14 AM
[quote="NO CRY BABIES":38t23x08][quote=411]I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

If I have to, I would be happy to go before the Board and justify her actions. It would be too easy to do! Better luck next time![/quote:38t23x08]

If they ask me to, I would happy to do so. And do you really think I give a rat's ass about you or anyone else shunning me? NOPE!!!![/quote:38t23x08]

Listen puppy. When a 6' 6" DUI realizes your arresting him for his 5th DUI which you don't know about, and tries to break you in half, you better be a real tough guy when your own troopers take their time getting to you. Then your going to give a rat's ass killer...LOL LOL remember child, you have to be tough, if your going to do stupid. And if your a real trooper, God help the patrol.

NO CRY BABIES
11-22-2011, 03:23 PM
[quote="NO CRY BABIES":111rj5dd][quote=411]I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

If I have to, I would be happy to go before the Board and justify her actions. It would be too easy to do! Better luck next time!

If they ask me to, I would happy to do so. And do you really think I give a rat's ass about you or anyone else shunning me? NOPE!!!![/quote:111rj5dd]

Listen puppy. When a 6' 6" DUI realizes your arresting him for his 5th DUI which you don't know about, and tries to break you in half, you better be a real tough guy when your own troopers take their time getting to you. Then your going to give a rat's ass killer...LOL LOL remember child, you have to be tough, if your going to do stupid. And if your a real trooper, God help the patrol.[/quote:111rj5dd]

Well what an intelligent response. LMAO!!!!

1. I am not a trooper, never have been and never wanted to be. (Deputy Sheriff)!
2. I am quite sure based on your little response that I have many more years in than you do and I have had my share of encounters with 4 and 5 time offenders (DUI and felons) who do not want to go back to jail that were bigger than me and they all went to jail. They are called 3 percenters by the way, and guess what. I am still here!

So, let's take your little dreamed up scenario. First, I can physically hold my own with just about anyone. However, if things were to get that out of hand, that is what gun, boot knife, pen (aka, weapon of the top pocket, etc.) is made for. By Constitutional Law, State Law, Policy, and Training; if this person has the intent, ability, and opportunity to do me great bodily harm or death, I shoot, stab, dig their eyeball out or put a pen through it, whatever it takes to stop or kill them! Period!

And once I am finished there. The ones who would not come to back me up or took their sweet time to get to me....I come looking for them next!!!!!

So, my unintellectual friend. Go crawl under the porch with the other puppies!!!!

Have a nice day!!!! :snicker:

11-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Wow, your a SUPER DEPUTY. You beat up on 4 or 5 felons at the same time. And I have news for you. You have no idea where from or who is or isn't coming to your "aid". But dude, you don't need a backup, YOUR THE SUPER DEPUTY. BIG and Bad and in need of no one. You must be your dept's asshole, super deputy. LMAO! AT YOU.

NO CRY BABIES
11-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Wow, your a SUPER DEPUTY. You beat up on 4 or 5 felons at the same time. And I have news for you. You have no idea where from or who is or isn't coming to your "aid". But dude, you don't need a backup, YOUR THE SUPER DEPUTY. BIG and Bad and in need of no one. You must be your dept's asshole, super deputy. LMAO! AT YOU.

Wow! You have comprehension problems I see. Hmmmm.....let me look! Nope, no where do I see where I said at the same time. And I have news for you. If you worked at a real agency, you know what who is assigned to your zone, who is assigned as float/backup, etc. You might would know things such as this if you remember to turn on your portable when you get out of your car.

And based on your little insignificant rant, you are obviously your agency's Forrest Gump!!

11-23-2011, 12:24 AM
NO Cry Babies, I've read your post here and on the FHP site. I know exactly who you are.

you're the guy on the crew that nobody likes and only go by on a call with you if they have to. your a self proclaimed know it all. to make up for your lack of knowledege and poor police work you come on the internet and act like your a real cop when the truth is in the real world your peers think your a joke. that's why everyone gets quite and walks away when you show up..in case you hadn't figured it out yet.

The internet is a great thing, people like you can post whatever they want and nobody will find out the real you. your post give you away and anyone who takes the time to read all of them can figure out who you really are. I know exactly who you are, so live it up here because your probably a sad excuse of a cop in your department and sad person in real life.

11-23-2011, 12:30 AM

Wow! You have comprehension problems I see. Hmmmm.....let me look! Nope, no where do I see where I said at the same time. And I have news for you. If you worked at a real agency, you know what who is assigned to your zone, who is assigned as float/backup, etc. You might would know things such as this if you remember to turn on your portable when you get out of your car.

And based on your little insignificant rant, you are obviously your agency's Forrest Gump!!

Hey guys this Mr no crybabies has a red sticker with a karate kid on it and he has the title if captain LMFAO I bet he wears glasses. Dude you must be 12!!!

11-23-2011, 12:17 PM
[quote=Guest][quote="NO CRY BABIES":3tjd748o][quote=411]I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

If they ask me to, I would happy to do so. And do you really think I give a rat's ass about you or anyone else shunning me? NOPE!!!![/quote:3tjd748o]

Listen puppy. When a 6' 6" DUI realizes your arresting him for his 5th DUI which you don't know about, and tries to break you in half, you better be a real tough guy when your own troopers take their time getting to you. Then your going to give a rat's ass killer...LOL LOL remember child, you have to be tough, if your going to do stupid. And if your a real trooper, God help the patrol.[/quote:3tjd748o]

1. I am not a trooper, never have been and never wanted to be. (Deputy Sheriff)!
2. I am quite sure based on your little response that I have many more years in than you do and I have had my share of encounters with 4 and 5 time offenders (DUI and felons) who do not want to go back to jail that were bigger than me and they all went to jail. They are called 3 percenters by the way, and guess what. I am still here!

So, let's take your little dreamed up scenario. First, I can physically hold my own with just about anyone. However, if things were to get that out of hand, that is what gun, boot knife, pen (aka, weapon of the top pocket, etc.) is made for. By Constitutional Law, State Law, Policy, and Training; if this person has the intent, ability, and opportunity to do me great bodily harm or death, I shoot, stab, dig their eyeball out or put a pen through it, whatever it takes to stop or kill them! Period!

And once I am finished there. The ones who would not come to back me up or took their sweet time to get to me....I come looking for them next!!!!!

So, my unintellectual friend. Go crawl under the porch with the other puppies!!!!

Have a nice day!!!! :snicker:[/quote:3tjd748o]

After a careful evaluation of your comments and the way you express yourself I have concluded that you are defending Watts based on your kinship to her life style.
It appears that “The Sisterhood” of that life style does stick up for one-another. That has been the reason they have prevailed in spite of their shortcomings.
How pitiful.

NO CRY BABIES
11-23-2011, 02:12 PM
[quote=Guest][quote="NO CRY BABIES":13vkrddv][quote=411]I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

If they ask me to, I would happy to do so. And do you really think I give a rat's ass about you or anyone else shunning me? NOPE!!!!

Listen puppy. When a 6' 6" DUI realizes your arresting him for his 5th DUI which you don't know about, and tries to break you in half, you better be a real tough guy when your own troopers take their time getting to you. Then your going to give a rat's ass killer...LOL LOL remember child, you have to be tough, if your going to do stupid. And if your a real trooper, God help the patrol.[/quote:13vkrddv]

Have a nice day!!!! :snicker:[/quote:13vkrddv]

After a careful evaluation of your comments and the way you express yourself I have concluded that you are defending Watts based on your kinship to her life style.
It appears that “The Sisterhood” of that life style does stick up for one-another. That has been the reason they have prevailed in spite of their shortcomings.
How pitiful.[/quote:13vkrddv]

Based on your response, I have concluded that you are an idiot because you have made no point and grasp at thin air to try and make one. You defend Lopez because you are the same kind of officer (if you are an officer), that has no business wearing the uniform. Based on what I have read, the only shortcomings I have seen is from your pitiful attempt to make any form of a debate or point from your little brain!

Have a wonderful day! :lol:

11-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Just when you thought it was safe to speed on State Roads, read this: FHP Troopers will be watching for you!

MIAMI HERALD, November 23, 2011

The Florida Highway Patrol said Tuesday it will heightened its presence starting Wednesday and extending through Sunday. All state troopers will patrol the state’s high-volume roadways during the five-day period. Auxiliary and reserve troopers will volunteer to augment the effort. Troopers will focus their enforcement in stopping impaired drivers, speeders and those who follow too closely or display other aggressive driving behaviors.

In addition, troopers will conduct strict enforcement of safety belt and child restraint laws. “The Thanksgiving holiday typically generates heavy traffic as people travel to spend time with their families, so we urge everyone driving on our highways, especially during the holiday season, to drive carefully,” said Col. David Brierton, FHP’s director.

NO CRY BABIES
11-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Just when you thought it was safe to speed on State Roads, read this: FHP Troopers will be watching for you!

The Florida Highway Patrol said Tuesday it will heightened its presence starting Wednesday and extending through Sunday. All state troopers will patrol the state’s high-volume roadways during the five-day period. Auxiliary and reserve troopers will volunteer to augment the effort. Troopers will focus their enforcement in stopping impaired drivers, speeders and those who follow too closely or display other aggressive driving behaviors.

In addition, troopers will conduct strict enforcement of safety belt and child restraint laws. “The Thanksgiving holiday typically generates heavy traffic as people travel to spend time with their families, so we urge everyone driving on our highways, especially during the holiday season, to drive carefully,” said Col. David Brierton, FHP’s director.

WOW! Such a short memory. They do this every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year! Your point is?????????

11-23-2011, 08:53 PM

WOW! Such a short memory. They do this every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year! Your point is?????????

Just a sardonic reminder to carefully commute to and from work and off-duty details; to obey all traffic laws; to leave with plenty of time so you may arrive safely; and as Sergeant Phil Esterhaus would say: “Let’s be careful out there!”

11-24-2011, 05:06 PM
[quote="NO CRY BABIES":1cae6d0b][quote=Guest][quote="NO CRY BABIES":1cae6d0b][quote=411]I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

Listen puppy. When a 6' 6" DUI realizes your arresting him for his 5th DUI which you don't know about, and tries to break you in half, you better be a real tough guy when your own troopers take their time getting to you. Then your going to give a rat's ass killer...LOL LOL remember child, you have to be tough, if your going to do stupid. And if your a real trooper, God help the patrol.[/quote:1cae6d0b]

Have a nice day!!!! :snicker:[/quote:1cae6d0b]

How pitiful.[/quote:1cae6d0b]

Based on your response, I have concluded that you are an idiot because you have made no point and grasp at thin air to try and make one. You defend Lopez because you are the same kind of officer (if you are an officer), that has no business wearing the uniform. Based on what I have read, the only shortcomings I have seen is from your pitiful attempt to make any form of a debate or point from your little brain!

Have a wonderful day! :lol:[/quote:1cae6d0b]

Your lack of denial to my observations speaks volumes.
Instead, you reply with angry platitudes and unintelligible nonsense.
Had you pegged correctly.
Happy Thanks Giving to you and all of your “Rainbow “friends.

11-24-2011, 07:50 PM

Every holiday the same message. Ever hear they are stepping up patrols in high CRIME areas? Tickets, tickets, tickets, tickets, is they name.

11-27-2011, 03:41 AM
[quote=Guest][quote="NO CRY BABIES":2ymteq05][quote=411]I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

If they ask me to, I would happy to do so. And do you really think I give a rat's ass about you or anyone else shunning me? NOPE!!!![/quote:2ymteq05]

Listen puppy. When a 6' 6" DUI realizes your arresting him for his 5th DUI which you don't know about, and tries to break you in half, you better be a real tough guy when your own troopers take their time getting to you. Then your going to give a rat's ass killer...LOL LOL remember child, you have to be tough, if your going to do stupid. And if your a real trooper, God help the patrol.[/quote:2ymteq05]

Have a nice day!!!! :snicker:[/quote:2ymteq05]
You are one pathetic sorry arse wana8ufabe deputy sheriff!!!

NO CRY BABIES
11-28-2011, 02:43 PM
[quote="NO CRY BABIES":2w8yjt2l][quote="NO CRY BABIES":2w8yjt2l][quote=Guest][quote="NO CRY BABIES":2w8yjt2l][quote="411":2w8yjt2l]I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

Listen puppy. When a 6' 6" DUI realizes your arresting him for his 5th DUI which you don't know about, and tries to break you in half, you better be a real tough guy when your own troopers take their time getting to you. Then your going to give a rat's ass killer...LOL LOL remember child, you have to be tough, if your going to do stupid. And if your a real trooper, God help the patrol.[/quote:2w8yjt2l]

Have a nice day!!!! :snicker:[/quote:2w8yjt2l]

How pitiful.[/quote:2w8yjt2l]

Have a wonderful day! :lol:[/quote:2w8yjt2l]

Your lack of denial to my observations speaks volumes.
Instead, you reply with angry platitudes and unintelligible nonsense.
Had you pegged correctly.
Happy Thanks Giving to you and all of your “Rainbow “friends.[/quote:2w8yjt2l]

I never denied once that you were an idiot! All I saw from your post was baseless assumptions. Boy what a keen police mind you have. You worry me. Seek help! If you want to see who you pegged correctly, go look in the mirror!

NO CRY BABIES
11-28-2011, 02:48 PM
[quote=Guest][quote="NO CRY BABIES":37xktlzy][quote=411]I have read over numerous posts and it appears no one knows of Watts LEO background. Watts was a Trooper in Polk County and sometime around 2002 she attempted to be the POLICE. She was hired on at Lakeland P.D. and lasted about 6 months, couldn't hack it and slimed back over to FHP. Maybe that explains her piss poor attitude toward the real police.

Listen puppy. When a 6' 6" DUI realizes your arresting him for his 5th DUI which you don't know about, and tries to break you in half, you better be a real tough guy when your own troopers take their time getting to you. Then your going to give a rat's ass killer...LOL LOL remember child, you have to be tough, if your going to do stupid. And if your a real trooper, God help the patrol.[/quote:37xktlzy]

Have a nice day!!!! :snicker:[/quote:37xktlzy]
You are one pathetic sorry arse wana8ufabe deputy sheriff!!![/quote:37xktlzy]

YAWN!!!! Anything else???????? LMAO!!!!!!

11-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Really, it seems that the folks from G.L.A.D.D have high jacked this site to defend on of their own.
Don’t they have a parade to go to in Key West or something else to do?
Gee wiz, come out, come out whoever you are.