PDA

View Full Version : City wide bid. b.S....

11-14-2011, 04:43 PM
This city wide bid sucks. Why are there so many frozen spots in the good days off crews.

11-14-2011, 05:26 PM
This city wide bid sucks. Why are there so many frozen spots in the good days off crews.

Those are held for friends of the FOP and other friends of VIP's.

11-14-2011, 11:20 PM
they do it because folks like chin and the admin sgts and the rest of the scammers have the gravy train and they all dont give a crap about patrol and shortages....enjoy the promotions all at you alls expenses, property sgt to ex. what? after scamming behind desk now he gets a finacial promotions while u all get cuts, enjoy people, they are all laughing at u and ur families.... :(

11-14-2011, 11:46 PM
they do it because folks like chin and the admin sgts and the rest of the scammers have the gravy train and they all dont give a crap about patrol and shortages....enjoy the promotions all at you alls expenses, property sgt to ex. what? after scamming behind desk now he gets a finacial promotions while u all get cuts, enjoy people, they are all laughing at u and ur families.... :(

Admin sgts E-days cause entire squads shitty days? the rest of your angry B S diatribe made my eye hurt so. Your in dire need of an orgasm. SAVE YOURSELF. QUICK take an 11 for God's sake.

11-15-2011, 12:36 AM
Days off on the weekend had to be adjusted because of all you cry babies calling in I on the weekends. You know I can't work this day I want off I deserve so on and so on. So thank the guy or gal that calls out or take off all the time on weekends. That why days off were limited you guys are your own worse enemy. So suck it till you get some seniority.

11-15-2011, 01:52 AM
We are our own worst enemy. Enough with the backstabbing and hypocritical posts! We are all in this together- If you're not happy, do something about it other than complain on this public site.

11-15-2011, 02:57 AM
Finaly decent days off!!