PDA

View Full Version : HIRING??

11-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Is MGPD still hiring (experienced), or HR just collecting applications?

Thanks

11-28-2011, 04:47 AM

Thanks

I think they're taking bodies..but they just hired a crop recently. Don't worry though..they want to get rid of all the guys/girls who got them off the ground (who are burned out and tired of the department BS) and will get all new suckers to be ticket machines and violate peoples civil rights...good luck

11-28-2011, 01:32 PM

Thanks

I think they're taking bodies..but they just hired a crop recently. Don't worry though..they want to get rid of all the guys/girls who got them off the ground (who are burned out and tired of the department BS) and will get all new suckers to be ticket machines and violate peoples civil rights...good luck
Thats exactly right! Great pay means nothing when you have no job security, and the admin expects you to fudge the numbers to hide the fact that MG is still one of the most violent cities in the country. Tickets dont make a safer city, neither does writing FI cards on the local homeless alcoholic panhandler. The administration has an agenda. Get rid of the experienced cops that started the department so they can hire two rookies in their place. With no union, they can do whatever they want.

12-01-2011, 09:14 PM
no more need to fear...THE PBA IS NOW HERE!!

12-21-2011, 05:20 PM
Yeah cuz the PBA will end world hunger too....until you get a whole new admin you will be faced with the same people making the same decisions! Those winners have all the staff drinking the Kool AId. Sgt's are powerless and if they can do something its write an ROC for your file, you'd have to be a real winner to come here its not worth it. I feel really bad for all the guys and girlsd who moved their families here for this BS and lies. Evedry place has problems this place just pretends they dont exhist!

12-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Please learn how to spell. You make yourself look like an ass. :devil:

01-03-2012, 08:43 PM
So Miami Gardens PD is not what it seems. Tell me more. I was almost hired back in '08 but didnt make it. I was under the impression MGPD was the best.