PDA

View Full Version : Chief Do Something About Your NROs!!

11-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Come on Orosa, show this department that you won't tolerate any more slack and send these useless and unqualified NROs back to partrol, or wherever. You know who they are, Giordano, Saud, Perez and all the others. They are coasting instead of working hard like the rest of us. They are disgraceful and they are making you and the entire department look like a bunch of incompetent idiots. Time to man up and do the right thing after all these years. Then maybe we can get some work ethics back to our group of officers! Let's see what the outcome of this sensless fiasco will be!!

11-13-2011, 12:41 AM
Come on Orosa, show this department that you won't tolerate any more slack and send these useless and unqualified NROs back to partrol, or wherever. You know who they are, Giordano, Saud, Perez and all the others. They are coasting instead of working hard like the rest of us. They are disgraceful and they are making you and the entire department look like a bunch of incompetent idiots. Time to man up and do the right thing after all these years. Then maybe we can get some work ethics back to our group of officers! Let's see what the outcome of this sensless fiasco will be!!

Orosa might not, but should I get appointed, I will! This NRO concept is BS; each police officer working a particular sector IS an NRO. When a quality of life concern is reported to or detected by a sector PO, he or she can work with the squad sergeant to address the concern; device a corrective strategy; whether working with municipal; county; state; federal and even the public sector and then carry it out. That's an ad hoc Problem Solving approach; on a case by case basis. No need for a specialized PO, serving as an NRO, that’s a waste of critical police staffing. Come January 12, 2012, the Miami Police Department will experience a paradigm change or continue to wallow in its current mire! Though it is all up to Johnny Martinez! And NO I am not Harms!

11-13-2011, 12:57 AM
[quote="Do Something":4epp0m8s]Come on Orosa, show this department that you won't tolerate any more slack and send these useless and unqualified NROs back to partrol, or wherever. You know who they are, Giordano, Saud, Perez and all the others. They are coasting instead of working hard like the rest of us. They are disgraceful and they are making you and the entire department look like a bunch of incompetent idiots. Time to man up and do the right thing after all these years. Then maybe we can get some work ethics back to our group of officers! Let's see what the outcome of this sensless fiasco will be!!

Orosa might not, but should I get appointed, I will! This NRO concept is BS; each police officer working a particular sector IS an NRO. When a quality of life concern is reported to or detected by a sector PO, he or she can work with the squad sergeant to address the concern; device a corrective strategy; whether working with municipal; county; state; federal and even the public sector and then carry it out. That's an ad hoc Problem Solving approach; on a case by case basis. No need for a specialized PO, serving as an NRO, that’s a waste of critical police staffing. Come January 12, 2012, the Miami Police Department will experience a paradigm change or continue to wallow in its current mire! Though it is all up to Johnny Martinez! And NO I am not Harms! [/quote:4epp0m8s]
Don't worry. I won't confuse a pea-brain for former Chief Harms.

There may be problems with some of the NRO's that can't be fixed by replacing those individuals. I have worked with some NRO's who work twice as hard as the patrol guys who spend their day drinking Cuban coffee or vusiting a 33.

11-13-2011, 01:03 AM
I say internal affairs should just follow them for a few hours and see what they do. Saud u can just simply find him at his house command post for the slug for the 10 hours, but thats Commander Jones fall.

Bunch of loser and the rest of us working like animals.

11-13-2011, 01:19 AM
[quote="Do Something":vnoclill]Come on Orosa, show this department that you won't tolerate any more slack and send these useless and unqualified NROs back to partrol, or wherever. You know who they are, Giordano, Saud, Perez and all the others. They are coasting instead of working hard like the rest of us. They are disgraceful and they are making you and the entire department look like a bunch of incompetent idiots. Time to man up and do the right thing after all these years. Then maybe we can get some work ethics back to our group of officers! Let's see what the outcome of this sensless fiasco will be!!

Orosa might not, but should I get appointed, I will! This NRO concept is BS; each police officer working a particular sector IS an NRO. When a quality of life concern is reported to or detected by a sector PO, he or she can work with the squad sergeant to address the concern; device a corrective strategy; whether working with municipal; county; state; federal and even the public sector and then carry it out. That's an ad hoc Problem Solving approach; on a case by case basis. No need for a specialized PO, serving as an NRO, that’s a waste of critical police staffing. Come January 12, 2012, the Miami Police Department will experience a paradigm change or continue to wallow in its current mire! Though it is all up to Johnny Martinez! And NO I am not Harms!
Don't worry. I won't confuse a pea-brain for former Chief Harms.

There may be problems with some of the NRO's that can't be fixed by replacing those individuals. I have worked with some NRO's who work twice as hard as the patrol guys who spend their day drinking Cuban coffee or vusiting a 33.[/quote:vnoclill]

Fool! If we could weigh our combined cephalic masses, you’d end up wanting. Alas, is not your fault, you are deficient, but that does not make you a bad person, just a barely physically functioning human being. I'm not offended; you cannot affront me!

11-13-2011, 03:00 AM
I say internal affairs should just follow them for a few hours and see what they do. Saud u can just simply find him at his house command post for the slug for the 10 hours, but thats Commander Jones fall.

Bunch of loser and the rest of us working like animals.

Commander Jones is not doing her job either. She's not managing the people she has working for her and she keeps making excuses and protecting her little followers. She's another one who should be put under the microscope to make sure that she is also accountable for the actions of those who report to her!

11-13-2011, 04:22 AM
The DT NROs are good and very effective. NROs require little or no supervision and really know the community. They are all valuable and needed. Don't judge them cause of a mistake made by one.

11-13-2011, 11:34 AM
[quote="Do Something":yddy2bdk]Come on Orosa, show this department that you won't tolerate any more slack and send these useless and unqualified NROs back to partrol, or wherever. You know who they are, Giordano, Saud, Perez and all the others. They are coasting instead of working hard like the rest of us. They are disgraceful and they are making you and the entire department look like a bunch of incompetent idiots. Time to man up and do the right thing after all these years. Then maybe we can get some work ethics back to our group of officers! Let's see what the outcome of this sensless fiasco will be!!

Orosa might not, but should I get appointed, I will! This NRO concept is BS; each police officer working a particular sector IS an NRO. When a quality of life concern is reported to or detected by a sector PO, he or she can work with the squad sergeant to address the concern; device a corrective strategy; whether working with municipal; county; state; federal and even the public sector and then carry it out. That's an ad hoc Problem Solving approach; on a case by case basis. No need for a specialized PO, serving as an NRO, that’s a waste of critical police staffing. Come January 12, 2012, the Miami Police Department will experience a paradigm change or continue to wallow in its current mire! Though it is all up to Johnny Martinez! And NO I am not Harms! [/quote:yddy2bdk]

If you have the right officer for the job (able to work with little to no direct supervision, a self-starter, highly-motived, with a genuine concern for the NET area being served) , he/she is serving a worthwhile purpose. However when you have officers put into these assignment who lack these qualities, of course they are useless and should be put back into patrol.

11-13-2011, 12:46 PM
so, patrol is for the useless? I thought CID was.

11-13-2011, 03:30 PM
That cw nro are as useless as their boss

11-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Everyone here is useless. Let's start the dept over.

11-14-2011, 06:23 AM
All eyes are on the Chief and his staff on Monday to see how this issue is handled. If Orosa does not punish these fools for their actions he will lose the respect and credibility as the leader of this police department. What are you going to do Chief O?

11-14-2011, 01:24 PM
I think the Chief knows Giordano real well to know that this has been ongoing for years, and no one in staff dealt with it. The next couple of days will show if the Chief will take this seriously or allow Gio to continue.

11-14-2011, 01:48 PM
NRO'S TIME TO GO BACK TO PATROL! THE STAYING HOME ALL DAY SCAMS ARE OVER.

11-14-2011, 02:39 PM
also get chin, admin ofc's, admin sgts back out on streets, what the hell is this, we are short on patrol blocking sgts days off and all the cronism going around, cmon, stop the bs, this whole place is under water

11-16-2011, 03:16 PM
It's too bad that Giordano has put the hard working NRO's in a bad position. Since this incident Jeff has restored more conflicts with FHP and our department...

11-17-2011, 06:17 AM
Heard through sources that he'll probably be back on duty by the end of the week with only minor actions taken against him. I'm not trying to bring anyone down, but really the dude deserves to be disciplined a bit stronger than that. If Orosa doesn't take a stance once and for all, this place will turn into a free for all. I hate to use Jeff as a guinea pig but honestly the fool deserves to be made the example. His antics have gone on for too long and he gets away with murder not doing anything most of the time. What exactly does he do anyway? Not only is what he sent via text totally inappropriate but his bizarre behavior all of the time is just plain old. He should be lucky he has slipped under the radar this long and that he still has some "friends" that look out for him. I hate to sould like a hater but really!