PDA

View Full Version : Miami Police Officers Made It Clear They Want A War With FHP

11-08-2011, 07:16 PM
While 99% of the troopers have stated that Watts stop was not handled properly it has now become clear that the City of Miami Police Department wants to start a war with FHP.

A cowardly City of Miami Police Officer is out filming FHP patrol cars now and sending the recordings to the news media, however the City of Miami Police Officer is to much of a coward to identify himself and had the news media redact his name and Department.

We all ready have found out it was in fact a City of Miami Police Officer who sent in the video recording while we may not have been able to find out the name of the cowardly City of Miami Officer we will have the knowledge that the City of Miami has chosen to go to war over this.

Post your name City of Miami Coward.

If you want to do this then be a man instead of punk ass thug.

I guess the reality is City of Miami Police Officers are really just a bunch of COWARDS!!!

11-08-2011, 07:26 PM
I really hope you are not a Trooper, you sound really dumb. How do you know it was in-fact a MPD Officer and not know who it was. You are full of it.

11-08-2011, 09:42 PM
awwww baby got his feelings hurt. what's the matter ? upset because it works both ways?

If I had seen the 2 FHP cars doing 100 mph after all this crap YOUR department started I would have took the video and sent it to every media I could find. My father always told me "don't start a fight you can't finish" you guys kept this going with the stupid comments and backing the lunatic Watts.

you "Troopers" are all about doing the right thing huh,,,,well this was right in my book.

speed on FHP everyone is watching

11-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Why don't you city pussies say something to our faces?

11-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Why don't you city pussies say something to our faces?
Because you would arrest us.

11-09-2011, 12:02 AM
You guys are a little butt hurt when you get some negative press? No more driving around in your AC writing UTC's to old ladies going 10 over. FACT: Most FHP would not make it 3 months in a real police position. You guys are tough to motorists who are insecure about getting a huge fine, but no doubt shrink to these killers and drug dealers we real cops deal with on a daily basis.

11-09-2011, 12:10 AM
guys and girls, this "guest" punk is not a real officer he is merely trying to start a war between us. He already posted in another blog that he is going to enjoy getting back at us cops. I personally will not reply to any poser unless they are registered with leoaffairs. Stay safe 09-06. Try to figure that one out idiot.

11-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Why are you 07ing the forum? There is about to be a 34 up in this peice!

11-09-2011, 02:48 AM
The unnamed douche stated that it's known as a fact that MPD took the video...how the hell would he know that as a fact?

The only thing you can ascertain from the video is the dash assembly from the car of the video-taking officer, which happens to be (I think) a Dodge Charger. Chargers are currently used marked and unmarked, and by many agencies in this county.

The douche is definitely trying to "revolver la mierda".

11-09-2011, 03:20 AM
While 99% of the troopers have stated that Watts stop was not handled properly it has now become clear that the City of Miami Police Department wants to start a war with FHP.

A cowardly City of Miami Police Officer is out filming FHP patrol cars now and sending the recordings to the news media, however the City of Miami Police Officer is to much of a coward to identify himself and had the news media redact his name and Department.

We all ready have found out it was in fact a City of Miami Police Officer who sent in the video recording while we may not have been able to find out the name of the cowardly City of Miami Officer we will have the knowledge that the City of Miami has chosen to go to war over this.

Post your name City of Miami Coward.

If you want to do this then be a man instead of punk ass thug.

I guess the reality is City of Miami Police Officers are really just a bunch of COWARDS!!!

Here you go ass wipe, have a look.

http://univision23.univision.com/videos ... -exceso-de (http://univision23.univision.com/videos/video/2011-11-07/patrulleros-grabados-a-exceso-de)

Notice no tags or car numbers were seen. But the speeding is very evident on the tape. But most important, NO GUN WAS PUT IN A TROOPERS FACE OVER A TRAFFIC VIOLATION. Now you want a name for what ? And you do not have a clue which police agency did this. You think it is only the MPD which is pissed off? You clowns are the joke of law enforcement in this country. Now why don't you go away or maybe next time who ever did this will focus the camera on tags and car numbers. And then who are you threatening then ass wipe? LOL LOL.

11-09-2011, 04:11 PM
THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, ALTHOUGH IT IS SHOWN THE FHP SPEEDS ALSO, there was no need to get anyone into trouble with there agency!!! thats why the veh #'s and tag are not shown!!! stupid!

anyways have a great day and be safe...