PDA

View Full Version : PENSION BOARD WHERE ARE YOU??HELL0

11-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Dear Victor,

How are you? What is going on with our pension Victor.. you are a board member the last time I checked. How come we do not get some sort ofreport on how our pension is being handled.

I believe you and the other members (Matthew Sellers, William Newhouse, and chief) have a fiduciary duty to protect our pension, and fight for all of us , and fight against anyone who attempts to tread on our pension in any negative way.

Maybe you can address some of the issues in briefing or perhaps at the next PBA meeting whenever that is.

Special thanks to CECIL for stepping up to the plate, to bring this pension issue to members of the agency.

WE all need to fight against anyone who interferes with us on this issue.

PS Mr MODERATOR I hope this is better than my last posting that got pulled.

11-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Medico and the other Pension Board Members are too busy hiding all their moneys in their spouses accounts right now, that's why they can't respond.

They need to because Martinez is going to sue the pants off them individually for turning down his disability pension application.

Medico just found out that they are ALL individually liable and responsible for Martinez not obtaining his disability pension. Oops, sucks to be them right now.

I heard that the PBA attorney gave them an opportunity to recuse Lt. Newhouse and Chief Baker from voting, due to conflict of interest reasons & they refused to recuse themselves.

I hope they don't think that Christiansen & Dehner will represent them individually in civil law suit, because they are going to have a rude awakening when they get served with the summons.

Vic you better hide your money in your grandma's account, because Martinez's attorneys are going to find every penny...

11-09-2011, 08:41 PM
I HOPE JOE GOES AFTER THEM ALL.

11-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Funny how are some some employees have domestic charges against them with arrest and was found guilty and still have their jobs, transparency is great isn't it dougy boy!

11-13-2011, 12:53 AM
Thank god the union is wathcing over us since the retirement board is not. I was told in briefing last night about this issue and was insured the Union is watching out for us. Too bad we cannot trust our own retirement board since Baker and his klan is on it. :D