PDA

View Full Version : Miami corruption blog. Good insight

11-07-2011, 08:43 PM
http://miamicorruption.blogspot.com/

11-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Ma'am, I believe you do not live in the city limits. I am becoming a victim of burglaries in my nieghborhood and I am a tax payer. All my neighbors take good care of their homes and love there nieghborhood.. I dont care about tactical robery units or undercovers because they are never in my neighborhood getting the guys screwing us tax payers and voters over. Evertime a uniformed officer shows up to do a report he says they are short staffed in the uniformed patrol section to pass by our house and I rarely see a squad car pass by. My neighbors and I desprerately want to see more uniformed officers in patrol cars riding through the nieghborhood. I dont want or care for ninjas dressed in black driving like hoodlums around the ghettos, I want officers patrolling my neighborhood. So please tell me who we have to write to to get the chief to send people to help the patrol officers patrol the streets in uniform, driving a squad car, with smiles on their faces.

11-07-2011, 11:55 PM
Any blogger who doesnt identify themselves is as reliable as a used condom. This site is worthless.

11-08-2011, 12:11 AM
Ma'am, I believe you do not live in the city limits. I am becoming a victim of burglaries in my nieghborhood and I am a tax payer. All my neighbors take good care of their homes and love there nieghborhood.. I dont care about tactical robery units or undercovers because they are never in my neighborhood getting the guys screwing us tax payers and voters over. Evertime a uniformed officer shows up to do a report he says they are short staffed in the uniformed patrol section to pass by our house and I rarely see a squad car pass by. My neighbors and I desprerately want to see more uniformed officers in patrol cars riding through the nieghborhood. I dont want or care for ninjas dressed in black driving like hoodlums around the ghettos, I want officers patrolling my neighborhood. So please tell me who we have to write to to get the chief to send people to help the patrol officers patrol the streets in uniform, driving a squad car, with smiles on their faces.

You want smiles? LOL mayor just shafted all city workers and you want smiles? And please note when the red lines appear under a word the machine is telling you your a dummy. But really smiles?

11-08-2011, 01:03 AM

Why you have to be very misinformed. I have read how the City of Miami are all out doing real police work and now you come on here and tell us that they just give you a bunch of excuses as to why they are not out doing all of this "Real Police Work"?

I am shocked I tell you, shocked!

11-08-2011, 03:45 AM
Which GED bearing Expo crony started this blog? Lots of grammatical errors and as usual for that crew, lies. TRU has not been sent back to patrol yet, you would know that if you were still around. True to form for the band of bunglers throw some excrement up on the wall and see if some sticks, glad your gone!