PDA

View Full Version : Apology

11-04-2011, 02:30 PM
I am a trooper in Miami-Dade County. I've never posted on this site before because it seems an abundance of children and wannabe's posing as LEO's have infiltrated this forum and post nonsense and garbage, then sit back and laugh as the real LEO's begin to quarrel with one another (divide and conquer). Although I read this site for entertainment and comedy, I would never air dirty laundry on the internet. But......

I would like to apologize to all of the City of Miami officers for this embarrassing stunt. I told myself that I wouldn't watch the video, but I could resist no more. Although the speeds reached bordered on extreme and dangerous, I cringed as she began to speed up to overtake the vehicle. I hung my head as I watched the handcuffs come out. Worse, towards the middle of the recording, she tells another unit from another department that arrives (I only watched it once and could not watch it again to verify dept. info) that he needs to leave!!!!! WTF???!!!!

I've always accepted calls and done favors, and that won't change now. But I would understand if you guys did not feel the need to return the favor anytime soon. I will understand, but despite that, I will NEVER deny a request. Again, I apologize for this behavior. S. Florida was always a brotherhood, and this incident is not going to change that sentiment for the rest of us troopers despite what one North Florida transplant has done. Be safe!!!!

11-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Sounded pretty good until you made it a North vs South Florida thing. That statement made your post contradictory to your fist paragraph. Why can't we just keep it as the individual troopers action. Lets just sit back and watch the real LEO's quarrel about the north and south attitude. :snicker:

Gold Star
11-04-2011, 11:47 PM
Good to see more and more FHP guys come on here and offer their apologies. But we know it's not all of you that act that way. To the troopers that are in favor of Donna , stop lying to yourselves about her conduct. We all know that even fhp troopers drive WAY over the limit. Police your own before you enforce your agendas on your backup agencies.
Now as far as the few civillians complaining on this site about the courtesy thing, I've given more breaks and warnings then tickets given. I'd rather deal with real criminals then people coming home from work. One post on another thread had it right. DISCRETION IS THE ESSENCE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT! But i'd never write another Leo because one day I might need his help.

Dear Donna Watts,
I hope you're reading all these threads, the strife you caused between le and the public , and the embarrassment you've given to your agency and LE in general. Lopez wasn't part of the problem, plenty of fhp troopers drive like him...its your attitude and insecurity that's the problem. I think it's time you've stepped off your high horse and look life square in the eyes and say "am I on the right track here?" I dont mean to be rude , but i feel sorry for people like you. I am a firm believer in Karma and one day this event
will come back to haunt you. So I hope you can use the advice I gave you and put it to good use..Good luck.

edgwoood
11-05-2011, 02:28 AM
IT'S NOT NOR
TH OR SOUTH EAST OR WEST WE ARE ALL COPS!!!!!!WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER!!!!! WATTS IS NOT A COP AND WILL NEVER BE ONE SHE IS A DISGRACE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!!!