PDA

View Full Version : Well its Official no more Sheriff BOB

11-04-2011, 02:59 AM
Well for those who haven't heard Sheriff Bob (Rick Roth Light) announced at his command staff meeting he would not seek reelection, did no one really see this coming? The deal was cut with Roth for Bob to play Sheriff for 4 years and then let the Marathon Mafia take over with Sheriff Ramsey at the helm. God help Monroe County you have better think about Bill Grove or anyone else than to let the play list or Sheriff Ramsey, Undersheriff Scibilia, Capt's Thompson, Nancy Alvarez, Bryan, Hiller and Sprinkle run the agency good God. :devil:

11-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Does the undersheriff really think anyone in the agency would support him? Besides the high school buddies he has promoted to jobs they shouldn't be in. No he doesn't think you will support him. He thinks you mean nothing and you will continue to do nothing to stop him. Deputies mean nothing to him. He thinks you will do what he wants not speak up and continue to be sheep. Please don't let him be right. If you don't stand up for yourselves who will stand up for you? He is counting on all deputies to be afraid to speak up. Show this county you are worth something. Don't continue to hide in the shadows begging for whatever scraps the sheriff wants to throw u. Ramsey as sheriff will ruin this agency.

11-05-2011, 02:30 AM
Does the undersheriff really think anyone in the agency would support him? Besides the high school buddies he has promoted to jobs they shouldn't be in. No he doesn't think you will support him. He thinks you mean nothing and you will continue to do nothing to stop him. Deputies mean nothing to him. He thinks you will do what he wants not speak up and continue to be sheep. Please don't let him be right. If you don't stand up for yourselves who will stand up for you? He is counting on all deputies to be afraid to speak up. Show this county you are worth something. Don't continue to hide in the shadows begging for whatever scraps the sheriff wants to throw u. Ramsey as sheriff will ruin this agency.

Nice try Bill G.... Do you really think you have what it takes to be sheriff? You had a hard enough time at just being a Deputy... the col is a good guy, give him a chance and stop stiring the pot. Please don't waste your time and the little money you have.

11-05-2011, 03:41 AM

Nice try Bill G.... Do you really think you have what it takes to be sheriff? You had a hard enough time at just being a Deputy... the col is a good guy, give him a chance and stop stiring the pot. Please don't waste your time and the little money you have.

What does it take to be Sheriff? .....Should Bill G date employees wives....maybe live with his parents until he is 40.....or demote deputies when they sleep with his girlfriend...oh wait maybe he should fire an employee who suffered from cancer.......no not his best friend...the other two he fired....is that what it takes to be Sheriff? Then you are right Bill G doesn't have what it takes to be sheriff....but Rick sure does

11-12-2011, 03:47 PM
People hate when a politician bases his campaigning on bashing the opponent with personal attacks. It's childish and basically tells the Deputies and voters that it's pretty much the only chance you have of getting voters attention away from the other candidates. A member of my family is in your camp and told me this is something you were going to come on here and do. I hope this does not set the tone of your your campigning..

11-12-2011, 08:40 PM
We had a discussion last week about the Sheriffs race. Yes things could be better as far as pay, but after speaking with friends that are with PD's in Miami and Broward, things could be a lot worse. Their administrations were not able to come up with many saves for them. At least we got raises in the last 3 years. That's a lot more than those officers getting layoff notices, huge pay cuts and fourloughs can say. Every dealing I have had with the Undersheriff has been positive..The County Commission could have easily made more cuts if the Colonel and Sheriff didn't go to bat for us to get us what we got.

11-21-2011, 06:28 PM
We had a discussion last week about the Sheriffs race. Yes things could be better as far as pay, but after speaking with friends that are with PD's in Miami and Broward, things could be a lot worse. Their administrations were not able to come up with many saves for them. At least we got raises in the last 3 years. That's a lot more than those officers getting layoff notices, huge pay cuts and fourloughs can say. Every dealing I have had with the Undersheriff has been positive..The County Commission could have easily made more cuts if the Colonel and Sheriff didn't go to bat for us to get us what we got.

Shut up "Sgt" A!
Now that you know that Ramsey is running you're gong to stop kissing BG's tushy? You are a no body and no one thinks you are as cool as you think. You have no friends in other agencies. Go make yourself look like more of an @ss and pull over more troopers for the same thing you used to do all the time with in the white truck. I feel bad for the guys that are forced to work for you. I know we don't want you in Marathon that's for sure.

11-26-2011, 07:44 PM
You guys could not be in a worse situation than your in now. Good luck with that crew running the department. What a collection of idiots. Their all in the positions their in, because they kissed azz. Who else would have the delusion of "It's OK" if I get all my high school friends promoted to positions of authority. Thats ok, no impropriety here, no.

You were better off with Roth.

12-13-2011, 12:46 PM
You guys could not be in a worse situation than your in now. Good luck with that crew running the department. What a collection of idiots. Their all in the positions their in, because they kissed azz. Who else would have the delusion of "It's OK" if I get all my high school friends promoted to positions of authority. Thats ok, no impropriety here, no.

You were better off with Roth.

Aren't you the guys telling your friends that you made a huge mistake going to Miami-Dade and the struggles you guys were having. You know, all the overtime you said you were gonna get?

12-20-2011, 04:22 AM
Well for those who haven't heard Sheriff Bob (Rick Roth Light) announced at his command staff meeting he would not seek reelection, did no one really see this coming? The deal was cut with Roth for Bob to play Sheriff for 4 years and then let the Marathon Mafia take over with Sheriff Ramsey at the helm. God help Monroe County you have better think about Bill Grove or anyone else than to let the play list or Sheriff Ramsey, Undersheriff Scibilia, Capt's Thompson, Nancy Alvarez, Bryan, Hiller and Sprinkle run the agency good God. :devil:

I worked in Monroe County a long time ago, 1996-7-8, back when I worked for the state, and I can honestly say that everyone of those names above were nothing more than honest good law enforcement officers. Top rate all the way. They love Monroe County SO and they love the citizens of Monroe County too. I never met a finer group of cops. On or off duty. Even Sheriff Bob was cool. When he was the Marathon Captain he couldn't do enough for me and I'll never forget that! Sheriff Rick Roth was the bomb. Everyone respected him. I sure did and I didn't even work for him.

I dont know who Grove is though? How long has he been a cop? No smack, I just dont know who he is.

Yes, you are all entitled to your opinions to talk about others anonymously, but if you really have the "huevitos", please confront them in person and tell them to their faces. Dont talk smack anonymously and later play friends with them by asking them for work related or personal favors or arranging any post election deals.

If Rick Ramsey gets elected as Sheriff, you can depend on a sqaure deal from him. He is a stand-up LEO!

Good Luck Rick!

JF
:)