PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff

11-03-2011, 11:49 AM
The sheriff is abominable

11-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Lot of people agree other things come to mind , arrogant , clueless, and way in over his head.

11-03-2011, 08:06 PM
better than JP could EVER do!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-03-2011, 09:01 PM
I say how would you know that . let us give him 4 yrs can't be any worse.He maybe will turn out to be just what we need , can't muck it up any worse.

11-04-2011, 08:57 AM

Like the abdominal snowman? :snicker:

11-04-2011, 11:20 AM
I say how would you know that . let us give him 4 yrs can't be any worse.He maybe will turn out to be just what we need , can't muck it up any worse.
This must be Powell's new platform...I'm not much, I'm a liar, I got fired, I'm not local, I'm a 50 year old man living with my daddy, but probably I wouldn't be a worse sheriff than Morgan.

ROFLMAO

11-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Please tell me how morgan has done anything to improved the crime rate in this county, give me his the record he will run on , hanging out with the downtown bunch, dancing with the ? thinking he is FRANK SINATRA , picking up trash, while the crime rate soars , you got to be kidding me .

11-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Please tell me how morgan has done anything to improved the crime rate in this county, give me his the record he will run on , hanging out with the downtown bunch, dancing with the ? thinking he is FRANK SINATRA , picking up trash, while the crime rate soars , you got to be kidding me .

Where do you get your stats? From your bad brains? Here are some stats offered by the state. http://edr.state.fl.us/Content/area-profiles/criminal-justice-county/escambia.pdf

2009 - 2010 Violent Crime was down over 13% in the county. Those are the ones where people get hurt in case you can't fathom the meaning. Other crimes were virtually unchanged. And that was in a year when we had a very high homicide total. This year homicides are about half of the 2010 totals.

I have to ask you where you get your statistics? From the three stooges school of statistical analysis? Or maybe it's just the irrepressible Rex the Lap Dog?

No I'm not kidding you. I'm offering facts and official documents. That usually trumps lies and BS.

11-04-2011, 06:53 PM
The numbers reported to compile the survey are given by whom? Yes, the department in question self-reports the numbers. This is a double edged sword because if the numbers are down then there's no additional dollars justified to combat the crime problem. However, this is a fox in charge of the hen house mentality. How about the National Crime Victimization Survey? Couldn't this tool show another side of the the perceived crime problem?

11-04-2011, 08:18 PM
I get my info from the P.N.J. everyday there is a homicide a drive by shooting , home invasion , it's not random it's every day . i know it's hard for you to understand but WE THE VOTERS can read.

11-05-2011, 12:06 AM
The numbers reported to compile the survey are given by whom? Yes, the department in question self-reports the numbers. This is a double edged sword because if the numbers are down then there's no additional dollars justified to combat the crime problem. However, this is a fox in charge of the hen house mentality. How about the National Crime Victimization Survey? Couldn't this tool show another side of the the perceived crime problem?
SO, you're saying the S/O is deliberately under-reporting crime stats so that...the BOCC will reduce its budget ?

What exactly is a 'perceived crime problem' ? Does that mean if I 'perceive' today to be Wednesday then it will no longer actually be Friday ?

Get some help, get back on the meds, and accept the fact that JP is without a platform and without hope ....

11-05-2011, 02:59 AM
This must be Powell's new platform...I'm not much, I'm a liar, I got fired, I'm not local, I'm a 50 year old man living with my daddy, but probably I wouldn't be a worse sheriff than Morgan.

ROFLMAO

AMEN! Powelll is a backstabbing liar. He has no morales or ethics. He is a LIAR and a CHEAT! BEWARE ALL!

11-05-2011, 02:16 PM
CRAIG do you ever give it a break , you need more of a life than defending morgans do nothing policies , and tearing down John Powell, we all know who is running our dept into the ground , morgan is just the front man, he has to ask permission to talk.

11-05-2011, 03:00 PM
CRAIG do you ever give it a break , you need more of a life than defending morgans do nothing policies , and tearing down John Powell, we all know who is running our dept into the ground , morgan is just the front man, he has to ask permission to talk.
SLICK SLEEVE JOHNNY's SHRINK VISIT, cont....

Doctor: " So, Johnny, you believe that Aiken and Craig were behind the Kennedy assassination and WWII ?"
SS Johnny: "Well, yeah, that's what my sergeant told me."
Doctor: " Anything else that they're secretly manipulating with their magical and or weird science powers , Johnny ?"
SS Johnny: "Of course...they have the Sheriff under a spell, and he only does what they let him do. They made him wear a funny uniform, and drive a trike, and I don't know what else."
Doctor: "So, this is bad ?"
SS Johnny: "Well, yes, I guess so...I mean I like Morgan OK, he has really great hair so he has the potential to be a good cop, and I hear that his hair stays like that without mousse - can you believe it ?"
Doctor: "Amazing."
SS Johnny: "Yeah, I know, it takes a lot of mousse for me."
Doctor: "Anything else that they're manipulating ?"
SS Johnny : "Definitely...you see, all of the uneducated and inexperienced deputies have these really great ideas about how to solve all of the crime problems in Escambia County but Aiken and Craig won't let Morgan hear them...we all believe that if Morgan would just listen crime would go away, and , well, Morgan would swoon, but I would be there to catch him so that his hair doesn't hit the pavement..."
Doctor: " What kind of ideas, Johnny ?"
SS Johnny: "Well, I don't really know because I don't have any myself, but my sergeant says that other deputies have them but can't get them out..."
Doctor: "Well, Johnny what about that blog where you're a published author, you know, LEOAffairs ? Couldn't they just post them there so everyone could see how brilliant their ideas are ?"
SS Johnny: "They tried but it won't work - Craig or Aiken, I'm not sure which, have some kind of force field around the blog and every time they post one of their great ideas it magically gets transformed into petty carping about eating meals together, and stuff like that...or at least that's what my sergeant told me. "
Doctor: "Well, have any of these deputies ever discussed in person with you all of these brilliant ideas ?"
SS Johnny: "Well, they've tried to , but something happens to the words in their mouths and it all comes out as petty carping about personalities...."
Doctor: "Craig and Aiken again ?"
SS Johnny: "You got it."

11-05-2011, 03:34 PM
If your attempt at humor wasn't so pathetic it might be funny in another venue , but your only recourse is to tear down and insult the very people who keep you smart a## safe. You are one sick puppy.

11-05-2011, 03:50 PM
If your attempt at humor wasn't so pathetic it might be funny in another venue , but your only recourse is to tear down and insult the very people who keep you smart a## safe. You are one sick puppy.
I've been keeping my smart ass safe longer than you've been alive, boy, and will continue to do so...I've never been so desperate as to depend upon the likes of you, nor will I ever....as for my humor, GED'er, it isn't - it is satire.

If the shoe fits....

11-06-2011, 02:10 AM
you think SATIRE is the correct word , i say you are an insult not only to the people of this county , but to the dept in general.

11-06-2011, 04:50 AM
Here are credible stats.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/get ... ambia.aspx

11-06-2011, 05:25 AM
Sorry, here is the correct linc.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/get ... ambia.aspx (http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/getdoc/d590d3d7-5ce6-4ff1-b9b2-05f8c9ab1801/Escambia.aspx)

Then click violent crime index

11-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Sorry, here is the correct linc.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/get ... ambia.aspx (http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/getdoc/d590d3d7-5ce6-4ff1-b9b2-05f8c9ab1801/Escambia.aspx)

Then click violent crime index

Still the same results. -13.5% 2751 violent crimes in 2009 and 2357 in 2010
Homicide spiked in 2010 but it's half that this year.So what is your point? Anyway you cut it crime is going down.

11-07-2011, 01:01 AM
You can post all the stats you like , tell the voters who are afraid to leave their doors unlocked in the day time , the robberies , homicides, home invasions we can not remember a time when crime has been a this level .