PDA

View Full Version : Another PSB SGT?

10-27-2011, 03:58 PM
do we really need 2 sgts in psb? are they creating another SGTs position or eliminating a sgts position somewhere else?

10-28-2011, 01:25 AM
How cares for PSB (The Piece of Shiz Bureau). What they should learn to do is investigate complaint throughly.
do we really need 2 sgts in psb? are they creating another SGTs position or eliminating a sgts position somewhere else?

10-28-2011, 01:02 PM
How cares for PSB (The Piece of Shiz Bureau). What they should learn to do is investigate complaint throughly.

This place use to be the greatest place to work before Captain Griff handed over PSB to Captain Carr.. Since then this agency has been flushed down the crapper quicker than liquid diarrhea!! I'm so embarrassed to call myself a Fort Myers Police Officer.. But not more embarrassed to claim Doug Baker as my current Chief! WTF happened here..? How could we of let this happened to such a great agency..? Damn I pray every day that the electoral police chief gets voted in. We need a new Chief just as bad as this nation needs a new president! I should of stayed in school.. Why mom, why??? Being a cop in Fort Myers is just as rewarding as working for waste management.. Shit!! Baker please leave and take your administrative rejects with you.. Please..........

11-08-2011, 05:21 PM
really? so now we can have 2 sgts working on IAs, wonderful, christmas is coming IA's for everyone!

11-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Why Jason? Why would you want to work in PSB, they are so corrupted in that department. It is not worth it bro!!!

11-12-2011, 03:44 PM
really? so now we can have 2 sgts working on IAs, wonderful, christmas is coming IA's for everyone!

One, two, or ten.... Doesn't matter if your doing the right thing! Bring on the IA!! I know I'll be cleared!

11-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Why Jason? Why would you want to work in PSB, they are so corrupted in that department. It is not worth it bro!!!

"Corrupted" or just revealed your dark side? What's your proof? If ur going to say it, explain so I understand..

11-13-2011, 02:51 PM
[.
Re: Another PSB SGT?
by Guest » 11/10/11 08:36:09

Ask yourself do I really KNOW this guy? BEWARE! This guy's coffee cup is full of the KOOL AID :shock: