PDA

View Full Version : To the SWFL Trooper

10-20-2011, 09:07 PM
To the SWFL Trooper that I stopped today on I-75 for 107/75: You should be very happy that I'm not like your fellow Troopers and showed some courtesy. I could have yanked you out of your car at gunpoint like you guys do in Miami. :devil:

We at the SO show courtesy for fellow LEOs, but please slow down!

10-20-2011, 09:14 PM
Sorry for the typo, I meant 107/70 and he was off-duty in his civilian vehicle before you guys gripe that I stopped a marked unit, which I would never do.

10-20-2011, 10:44 PM
107mph and you let him go???? Wow, that's ridiculous. I'm all for professional courtesy but I have my limits.

10-20-2011, 10:49 PM
Oh sh*t, here we go again....

10-21-2011, 02:01 AM
Sorry for the typo, I meant 107/70 and he was off-duty in his civilian vehicle before you guys gripe that I stopped a marked unit, which I would never do.

First off, if you stopped him for that speed you should have stroke him. I as a Trooper don't put myself in that position, 107 is extremely fast, I would have wrote him myself or call his Captain at least. Don't feel like you did us a favor cause you didn't, now we have to take of the problem you didn't fix, if in deed you stopped him which sounds like you are just trying to stir the pot.

10-23-2011, 03:04 PM
[quote="Sheriff Deputy":2hd08fwn]Sorry for the typo, I meant 107/70 and he was off-duty in his civilian vehicle before you guys gripe that I stopped a marked unit, which I would never do.

First off, if you stopped him for that speed you should have stroke him. I as a Trooper don't put myself in that position, 107 is extremely fast, I would have wrote him myself or call his Captain at least. Don't feel like you did us a favor cause you didn't, now we have to take of the problem you didn't fix, if in deed you stopped him which sounds like you are just trying to stir the pot.[/quote:2hd08fwn]

STFU !

10-23-2011, 07:55 PM
I KNOW you don't want us to start posting every time we stop a local for hauling ass. There'd be a new post every 5 minutes. How many more times do you want to rehash this issue? Some cops write other cops. Period. Most don't.

10-24-2011, 02:49 AM
You troopers are funny like you have never driven your vehicle at 90 or your police vehicle over 100mph. I bet if you caught a non police officer or a hot chick you would let her go but hell I must stroke all cops get a life, drink beer, go fishing! There is more to life than writing cops. It is traffic as long as the cop is not transporting dope, have a dead body in the trunk or DUI to the max go on to something better but know you get off on writing cops. I cannot tell you how many FHP guys I have taken care of and thier family as well. Be a better man that is all you have to do.

10-24-2011, 03:26 AM
I KNOW you don't want us to start posting every time we stop a local for hauling ass. There'd be a new post every 5 minutes. How many more times do you want to rehash this issue? Some cops write other cops. Period. Most don't.

This is very true. I got stopped the other morning on my home in my POV. Don't know how fast but definitely less than 90/70. The trooper just asked me to slow it down and sent me on my way.

10-24-2011, 04:09 AM
You troopers are funny like you have never driven your vehicle at 90 or your police vehicle over 100mph. I bet if you caught a non police officer or a hot chick you would let her go but hell I must stroke all cops get a life, drink beer, go fishing! There is more to life than writing cops. It is traffic as long as the cop is not transporting dope, have a dead body in the trunk or DUI to the max go on to something better but know you get off on writing cops. I cannot tell you how many FHP guys I have taken care of and thier family as well. Be a better man that is all you have to do.
The reason is some put traffic enforcement, particularly enforcing the speed limit, as the most important thing there is in the whole statute book. Just listen to how some put it "I had to risk my life to catch up to you", I dont know how many times Ive heard that one. Yeah so what, you had to push the gas pedal down a little harder and drive your car a little faster. Come on, I can go from a sitting in the median at a dead stop to going 90 mph in traffic with no problems. If you choose to make it a life or death situation then your driving skills are weak and being a trooper or police officer is not a good fit for you.

10-26-2011, 11:30 PM
107mph and you let him go???? Wow, that's ridiculous. I'm all for professional courtesy but I have my limits.

U need a blanket party USMC Full Metal Jacket style you rat *******. Professional courtesy is professional courtesy when it comes to something as minor as a speeding ticket.

10-27-2011, 03:20 PM
Here is a news flash for all LEO's in regards to this topic, who gives a F*%K about speeding. None of us should be stopping anyone in a marked unit, regardless of speed. If any of you troopers/deps/or officers are being taught anything else your instructors are idiots, we are cops, not rats. And to tell you the truth none of you should ever write a ticket to another LEO on or off duty, its the most disgusting thing you could do.

10-27-2011, 04:06 PM
Here is a news flash for all LEO's in regards to this topic, who gives a F*%K about speeding. None of us should be stopping anyone in a marked unit, regardless of speed. If any of you troopers/deps/or officers are being taught anything else your instructors are idiots, we are cops, not rats. And to tell you the truth none of you should ever write a ticket to another LEO on or off duty, its the most disgusting thing you could do.

Amen to that.

10-27-2011, 04:28 PM

Amen to that.
Problems is there are many rats/ trouble makers here. Its almost like its encouraged.

10-27-2011, 09:39 PM

U need a blanket party USMC Full Metal Jacket style you rat *******. Professional courtesy is professional courtesy when it comes to something as minor as a speeding ticket.
Since when did 107 mph become "something as minor as a speeding ticket"? In a 55 mph speed zone that would be a mandatory court appearance with a $1,000.00 fine; forget even talking about the death and destruction it would cause to the LEO or whatever poor soul that happened to be around when the crash happened! I agree that there needs to be "blanket party", but it needs to be for the first-class Alpha Hotel that is driving as though a meteor is about to hit Earth and he doesn't give a sh*t about anybody else!
To the deputy that stopped the f*ck-up from my agency for the high speed in the first place, thank you for exhibiting a professional courtesy that he in no way deserved. To all the other LEOs reading this entire thread, did ANY of you pick up on how many of us said if this goofball had been issued a ticket that we would have NO problem with it and he would have had it coming to him? Most of us are not hypocrites and practice what we preach: if this j*rk-off had been issued a ticket or if the deputy had called a supervisor, then c'est la vie because we SHOULD try to hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to "something a minor as speeding." To the individual who wants to hold "a blanket party USMC Full Metal Jacket style you rat *******" and believes "Professional courtesy is professional courtesy when it comes to something as minor as a speeding ticket", GROW UP. Professional courtesy should be granted to someone who acts like a professional, not someone who acts like a d*ck and expects everything to be given to them because they have a badge....someone like you.

10-27-2011, 10:46 PM

Since when did 107 mph become "something as minor as a speeding ticket"? In a 55 mph speed zone that would be a mandatory court appearance with a $1,000.00 fine; forget even talking about the death and destruction it would cause to the LEO or whatever poor soul that happened to be around when the crash happened! I agree that there needs to be "blanket party", but it needs to be for the first-class Alpha Hotel that is driving as though a meteor is about to hit Earth and he doesn't give a sh*t about anybody else!
To the deputy that stopped the f*ck-up from my agency for the high speed in the first place, thank you for exhibiting a professional courtesy that he in no way deserved. To all the other LEOs reading this entire thread, did ANY of you pick up on how many of us said if this goofball had been issued a ticket that we would have NO problem with it and he would have had it coming to him? Most of us are not hypocrites and practice what we preach: if this j*rk-off had been issued a ticket or if the deputy had called a supervisor, then c'est la vie because we SHOULD try to hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to "something a minor as speeding." To the individual who wants to hold "a blanket party USMC Full Metal Jacket style you rat *******" and believes "Professional courtesy is professional courtesy when it comes to something as minor as a speeding ticket", GROW UP. Professional courtesy should be granted to someone who acts like a professional, not someone who acts like a d*ck and expects everything to be given to them because they have a badge....someone like you.

AMEN!!

10-27-2011, 11:33 PM

To the deputy that stopped the f*ck-up from my agency for the high speed in the first place, thank you for exhibiting a professional courtesy that he in no way deserved. To all the other LEOs reading this entire thread, did ANY of you pick up on how many of us said if this goofball had been issued a ticket that we would have NO problem with it and he would have had it coming to him? Most of us are not hypocrites and practice what we preach: if this j*rk-off had been issued a ticket or if the deputy had called a supervisor, then c'est la vie because we SHOULD try to hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to "something a minor as speeding." To the individual who wants to hold "a blanket party USMC Full Metal Jacket style you rat *******" and believes "Professional courtesy is professional courtesy when it comes to something as minor as a speeding ticket", GROW UP. Professional courtesy should be granted to someone who acts like a professional, not someone who acts like a d*ck and expects everything to be given to them because they have a badge....someone like you.[/quote
TTM

11-01-2011, 01:34 AM
My god! Can we not get along? Yes there are some Troopers that are "****s" and some that are lazy and some that are not mature enough to carry a gun. But as I sit here on the thrown, I can't help but to reflect on many many many deputies and officers I have met over the years that are the same way. Florida is becoming a hell hole and instead of working together to improve or state, we foam at the mouth to get off duty so that we can log onto this website to ***** about fellow officers. If you have a problem with an officer, trooper or deputy, reach out to them or go to their zone partners. Help show them the error of their ways. Talking crap does not fix the problem. Yes, there will be some that will never learn.

Gold Star
11-01-2011, 02:05 AM

To the deputy that stopped the f*ck-up from my agency for the high speed in the first place, thank you for exhibiting a professional courtesy that he in no way deserved. To all the other LEOs reading this entire thread, did ANY of you pick up on how many of us said
if this goofball had been issued a ticket that we would have NO problem with it and he would have had it coming to him? Most of us are not hypocrites and practice what we preach: if this j*rk-off had been issued a ticket or if the deputy had called a supervisor, then c'est la vie because we SHOULD try to hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to "something a minor as speeding." To the individual who wants to hold "a blanket party USMC Full Metal Jacket style you rat *******" and believes "Professional courtesy is professional courtesy when it comes to something as minor as a speeding ticket", GROW
UP. Professional courtesy should be granted to someone who acts like a professional, not someone who acts like a d*ck and expects everything to be given to them because they have a badge....someone like you.

You act as if speeding is a serious 2nd degree crime .You seem a little wet behind the ears son. You should do a ride a long in a big urban city and see what real crime and criminals are all about. Probably never happen though. Youre probably just a fake tough guy suffering from "deep rooted pyscological issues" to afraid to fight real crime because you sure as hell wouldn't last on the street very long. Sounds like you're one of the
Troopers who writes other cops , even willing to through your fellow trooper under the bus just goes to show you the type of "cop" you are. Just remember what goes around comes around, and if this is you Mrs Watts, you're an embarrassment to LE.

11-01-2011, 02:47 AM
The point of being a cop is to get bad guys this is what you rat troopers don't get look for dope and guns and use radar as PC for the stop. You don't use radar to stop marked cars that's the difference between cops and troopers you couldn't find a bad guy in state prison. If you try stopping my marked car I will assume that a drug trafficker I arrested earlier in the day has made a phony FHP car and is trying to do a hit on me and I will respond accordingly. Anyone who follows a marked police car is highly risking their life and is a threat.

quote="So Fla Trooper"]

To the deputy that stopped the f*ck-up from my agency for the high speed in the first place, thank you for exhibiting a professional courtesy that he in no way deserved. To all the other LEOs reading this entire thread, did ANY of you pick up on how many of us said if this goofball had been issued a ticket that we would have NO problem with it and he would have had it coming to him? Most of us are not hypocrites and practice what we preach: if this j*rk-off had been issued a ticket or if the deputy had called a supervisor, then c'est la vie because we SHOULD try to hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to "something a minor as speeding." To the individual who wants to hold "a blanket party USMC Full Metal Jacket style you rat *******" and believes "Professional courtesy is professional courtesy when it comes to something as minor as a speeding ticket", GROW UP. Professional courtesy should be granted to someone who acts like a professional, not someone who acts like a d*ck and expects everything to be given to them because they have a badge....someone like you.[/quote]