PDA

View Full Version : elections

10-18-2011, 04:58 PM
so are we coming out in support of anyone or letting john rivera speak for us

10-18-2011, 07:31 PM
I think we are backing rudy who has no chance in hell of winning, that way when raul wins he will once again hate us. I feel we should've stayed neutral, why the hell do we have to back anyone? Im sure someone got promised if they back rudy.

10-18-2011, 11:51 PM
I love the way John Rivera fights for MDPD I wish he would do just 1/4 of that for us. Instead he came off his thrown for one night yelled at a few people in city hall and went back to his kingdom. He sold us out to Robaina thinking Robaina would be county mayor and therefore benefit MDPD. Now he endorses Rudy with no chance in hell... once again we are f&@ked! The PBA only works for MDPD not for us. We need another option I'm tired of this crap.

10-19-2011, 12:56 PM
getting off your ass and helping a candidate may help

10-19-2011, 05:11 PM
It doesnt matter if you get off you ass to help a candidate. They will all tell you what you want to hear to get elected, then will screw you in the ass. Politicians are the biggest liars and pieces of shit on the planet.

10-20-2011, 12:38 PM
I love the way John Rivera fights for MDPD I wish he would do just 1/4 of that for us. Instead he came off his thrown for one night yelled at a few people in city hall and went back to his kingdom. He sold us out to Robaina thinking Robaina would be county mayor and therefore benefit MDPD. Now he endorses Rudy with no chance in hell... once again we are f&@ked! The PBA only works for MDPD not for us. We need another option I'm tired of this crap.

Do you remember: "YOU READY TO GO TO WAR WITH THESE MOTHERPHUCKERS".
To the meeting in the training building: "GUYS THIS IS THE BEST YOUR GONNA GET".
NO MERIT STEPS, NO DIFFERENTIAL PAY, NO HOLIDAYS, AN ADDITIONAL INSURANCE PAYROLL DEDUCTION, GOT TO WORK 86HRS FOR YOUR FIRST OVERTIME HOUR IN PAY.
And to add insult to injury Rivera helps finance Robainas county election with PBA money through a PAC. Rivera looks out for #1, himself. Don't be stupid, Don't back anyone.
I love to hear people say: "WE ARE THE PBA". Don't drink their Kool Aid and don't eat their pop-corn.
:oops: :cop: