PDA

View Full Version : FMPD COPS

10-13-2011, 08:29 PM
You little children are a bunch of cry babys. Always complain about this or that. Reversed discrimination- are you kidding me!! How minority supervisors do you have? 4 or I sorry 4 toooooooooooooo many!!!!!
Disrespectful to your CHIEF!
Disrespectful to each other!!
Rumor is that we will be taking you over soon, so just realize that most of you won't be wearing the coveted green. fMPD you screwed up when you lowered your standards and started hiring immature kids to be pretend officers. I mean how many command respect on the street. You have nothing but loud mouthed officers, third rate officers at best. You guys are a disgrace to the uniform and the badge. Why not do yourself a favor and leave
it's coming soon, talks have been ongoing for sometime now.
There is a reason that the City is playing hardball!! Even some of your own know.

YOU ARE A JOKE- LEAVE

10-14-2011, 03:30 AM
YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT SOME OF THE THINGS, BUT BAKER IS THE CASUED OF THIS AGENCY GOING DOWN HILL AND WILL GO DOWN IN HSTORY AS THE WORST CHIEF EVER AT FMPD.
IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LCSO, YES YOU ARE RIGHT, THE WORD ON THE STREET IS IF THE ELECTED POLICE CHIEF DOES NOT PASS THEN LCSO WILL TAKE US OVER BEFORE THE U S JUSTICE DEPARTMENT DOES.
LETS HOPE THE ELECTION PASS'S