PDA

View Full Version : Big meeting at central sunday night.

10-10-2011, 06:09 AM
There was a large gathering of officers, sergeant , and lieutenant. The meeting happend just before 2100 hrs in the roll call room in the lobby of the station of all the places for this to happen. It was not know what they talked about. At around 2125 hrs they were all scene leaving the roll call room. I watched a few go outside and get into marked patrol cars of all things. Then they all lined up again in the parking lot and went up to a sgt with a clip board and wrote something on it. As they would have the final exchange of words they would then drive out of the station. A few were seen talking on some kind of raidio to another female co conspirator and she would give them directions to go to some place in the city alone or with other officers.
The whole thing is very suspicious. I think the FOP might be behind it or maybe the mayor or some of the commissioner. Time will tell. I hear that there will be another gathering in the morning In the same location around 0600 hrs. This gathering will involve different people I hear.
This whole thing has left me very shaken. I don't know what to do or say. The way things are theses days you don't know who to trust. I am very scared. As soon as I can get more information on what they are trying to do I will attempt to reach out to the news stations. Good luck everyone and please be carfull.
If you need my help contact the British embassy and ask for Bond James Bond Id number 007. Just please be careful. Good luck mates.

10-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Lol you got me.

10-10-2011, 02:31 PM
I got the inside scoop.....

They were taking up a collection for you to go to Axelberg.....

10-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Max Valdez is lonly...we know is you

10-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Max Valdez is lonly...we know is you
Javi, f--k you and your mother! By the way uour not allowed on here, remember, Horse*****?

10-12-2011, 10:30 PM
was Jeff there?