PDA

View Full Version : Did you hear

10-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Staff, sgt at arms and ex assistants dont pay for take homes, did not get holidays taken away either, while we all get shafted, again. Yes, they care people, :cop:

10-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Don't hate the players, hate the game. Some deserve it and some are at the right place at the right time. Like everywhere in the world, certain positions come with perks....that's life in the big city.

10-11-2011, 03:25 AM
Don't hate the players, hate the game. Some deserve it and some are at the right place at the right time. Like everywhere in the world, certain positions come with perks....that's life in the big city.
YES ARMANDO AND JAVI WE KNOW........

10-11-2011, 07:41 AM
Staff, sgt at arms and ex assistants dont pay for take homes, did not get holidays taken away either, while we all get shafted, again. Yes, they care people, :cop:

I think your doing a great job of blowing smoke up everyone's ass. The contract is the same for everyone in the classified positions and sgt at arms being sgts guess what ? And before you go stupid on us, I am not a board member. But if members of the bargaining group are getting benefits not allowed other members of the bargaining group, take your PROOF TO THE MEMBERSHIP. but if you don't have proof, PLEASE shut the hell up. Have a nice day anyway.

10-11-2011, 11:35 AM

I think your doing a great job of blowing smoke up everyone's ass. The contract is the same for everyone in the classified positions and sgt at arms being sgts guess what ? And before you go stupid on us, I am not a board member. But if members of the bargaining group are getting benefits not allowed other members of the bargaining group, take your PROOF TO THE MEMBERSHIP. but if you don't have proof, PLEASE shut the hell up. Have a nice day anyway.
ARMANDO SAID LAST NIGHT THAT HE DOESN'T REPRESENT THE STAFF OR THE SGT. ARMS SO HE DOESN'T CARE THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR CARS. BUT HES SELLING ALL OF US OUT AND WE HAVE TO PAY. THAT MEANS THAT THESE PEOPLE GET THEIRS FOR FREE WITH OUR MONEY. .....AS PRESIDENT HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE CITY THAT STAFF AND SGT. AT ARMS RENTALS ARE UNNECESSARY EXPENDITURES AND THEY ALSO NEEDED TO BITE THE BULLET. HE LOOKS OUT FOR THEM MORE THAN THE MEMBERSHIP. I GUESS HE DOESNT WANT JR. TO PAY FOR HIS RENTAL WHEN REGALADO COMPLETES THE DEAL AND PROMOTES HIM FOR SELLING OUT THE MEMBERSHIP. WITH FOP REPRESENTING US LIKE THAT, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES?
BY THE WAY DONT FORGET THE WAY HE TOLD US THAT HE DIDN'T CARE HOW ANY OF US VOTED. HES DONE HIS PART, NOW REGALADO HAS TO DO HIS. I SUGGEST THAT WE MAKE REGALADO THE FOP PRESIDENT. AT LEAST WE WOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT HES GONNA FUK US AND WE WONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE BULLSHIT POWERPOINTS.

12-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Lets not forget next years paycuts that are coming for the Marlins parking lot!!!!
2.9 million a year where do you think that's coming from???

01-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Yeah let’s not. That’s why i was astonished that so many people were clapping for the commissioners and the mayor at the Chief’s sworn in ceremony. I will NOT forget my pay cuts and what the FOP and the coup d'etat did to me.