PDA

View Full Version : Working

10-09-2011, 06:18 AM
Well folks here we are, left in the dark and wondering what to do. No one has stepped forward and made any statements to the recent events so in this public forum I choose to identify. This small department has its share of problems. I have been here long enough to realize and see them first hand. In the past few days we have been dealt a raw deal. Regardless of our personal issues and problems I would say that this small understaffed, underpaid department strives forward in the direction of doing the right thing. Why, because we want to do the right thing and gravitate towards our calling. I say that because the normal person would not take the amount of employee abuse that we do. My hats off to all of you. People will write funny comments to contradict what I am saying and maybe they should. In the end however those of us that know this system and just got sh--t on will identify. Thank you for your service and good luck in the future. Love you guys and girls!

10-09-2011, 08:16 AM
hey cpl. you are not alone.He could have entered drop in a couple months locking it in at 6% interest but he bails out on us?The swat team merges?What is next?You don't think Johnny Knoxville and Steveo over at city hall won't sell us out to the Sheriff's Office to save a couple bucks?
Can someone tell Knoxville that Pete needs toilet paper for the restrooms.I know things are tight GO RED LIGHT CAMERAS!!!!!!!!!!!We will overcome as a department.Good luck Chief.

10-12-2011, 04:05 PM
I can't believe you guys didn't see this coming. It's always been about Him and what's best for Him. All those open staff meetings were for not, as he only told you what you wanted to hear. Along the way leaving a trail of empty promises and false hope for the troops. You have put up enough double talk. As a brother/sisterhood, now is the time to join together and build the morale back up. On that note, will someone please let those at City Hall know that the "morale pumping through the department" is actually at an all time low. People have been coming to work disgruntled and literaly hating their job, only because they have been afraid of what the boss was going to do/not do next.
Not a good work environment!
All of this could have been avoided if we'd kept our minds open and didn't put our faith in a self-centered, "Cop's Cop."
But we believed, we hoped, we trusted, and now we are left to repair and rebuild. It is all for a reason though. Stay strong and stay safe!