PDA

View Full Version : List your questions for tomorrows roll call?

10-03-2011, 10:55 PM
List all the questions you might have if you cannot attend the city wide roll call and I''ll do my best to ask them for you:

I'll only take serious questions so keep them coming

10-03-2011, 11:12 PM
DiD Jr get promoted and how much is he making now?

10-03-2011, 11:39 PM
Are exams covered in the physicals?

10-04-2011, 03:31 AM
can we start a fair voting system? electronic or outside company?

10-04-2011, 03:58 AM
List all the questions you might have if you cannot attend the city wide roll call and I''ll do my best to ask them for you:

I'll only take serious questions so keep them coming
The many responses are an example of how serious most of the officers take the voting stuff. Most dont care, Most of the rookies say it will all be better in a couple of years.

10-04-2011, 04:57 AM
When you see javi speaking remember how he was next to the city manager, helping him when he couldnt speak in his own words.. Remember sitting next to reverend starling and texting Regalado. They dont care about its members but themselves.

10-04-2011, 10:31 AM
who shot JR?

10-04-2011, 03:32 PM
When you see javi speaking remember how he was next to the city manager, helping him when he couldnt speak in his own words.. Remember sitting next to reverend starling and texting Regalado. They dont care about its members but themselves.
He was doing that for the bettermnet of the members you big dummy! Sometimes we must side with the non-freindlies for the greater good and then turn on them. Javi is a master strategist, you must have faith and wait to see what happens.