PDA

View Full Version : Words of Wisdom II (Why No RICO Act for Golden Beach)?

10-03-2011, 03:25 AM
I have been following all the news at Golden Beach and doing my own research.

I have to ask why hasn't the State or Attorney General gone after the Administration (Police Department and Town of Golden Beach) for Statute Chapter 895 (a): Offenses Concerning Racketeering & Illegal Debt?

Here are some areas that I would investigate...

28. Chapter 812, relating to theft, robbery, and related crimes.

Chapter 812, relating to theft, robbery, and related crimes.

30. Chapter 817, relating to fraudulent practices, false pretenses, fraud generally, and

credit card crimes.

36. Chapter 837, relating to perjury.

43. Chapter 896, relating to offenses related to financial transactions.

44. Sections 914.22 and 914.23, relating to tampering with a witness, victim, or informant,

and retaliation against a witness, victim, or informant.

=== Prohibited activities...
895.03 Prohibited activities and defense.--

(1) It is unlawful for any person who has with criminal intent received any proceeds derived,

directly or indirectly, from a pattern of racketeering activity or through the collection of an

unlawful debt to use or invest, whether directly or indirectly, any part of such proceeds, or

the proceeds derived from the investment or use thereof, in the acquisition of any title to, or

any right, interest, or equity in, real property or in the establishment or operation of any

enterprise.

(2) It is unlawful for any person, through a pattern of racketeering activity or through the

collection of an unlawful debt, to acquire or maintain, directly or indirectly, any interest in

or control of any enterprise or real property.

(3) It is unlawful for any person employed by, or associated with, any enterprise to conduct

or participate, directly or indirectly, in such enterprise through a pattern of racketeering

activity or the collection of an unlawful debt.

(4) It is unlawful for any person to conspire or endeavor to violate any of the provisions of

subsection (1), subsection (2), or subsection (3).

History.--s. 3, ch. 77-334.

Note.--Former s. 943.462.

Does the above mean any money paid to the Town of Golden beach is prohibited ACT?

- Rogue Warrior
In the Eye of the Hurricane, it is most quiet..........................

10-03-2011, 11:11 PM

I have to ask why hasn't the State or Attorney General gone after the Administration (Police Department and Town of Golden Beach) for Statute Chapter 895 (a): Offenses Concerning Racketeering & Illegal Debt?

30. Chapter 817, relating to fraudulent practices, false pretenses, fraud generally, and

credit card crimes.

44. Sections 914.22 and 914.23, relating to tampering with a witness, victim, or informant,

(1) It is unlawful for any person who has with criminal intent received any proceeds derived,

directly or indirectly, from a pattern of racketeering activity or through the collection of an

unlawful debt to use or invest, whether directly or indirectly, any part of such proceeds, or

the proceeds derived from the investment or use thereof, in the acquisition of any title to, or

any right, interest, or equity in, real property or in the establishment or operation of any

enterprise.

(2) It is unlawful for any person, through a pattern of racketeering activity or through the

collection of an unlawful debt, to acquire or maintain, directly or indirectly, any interest in

(3) It is unlawful for any person employed by, or associated with, any enterprise to conduct

or participate, directly or indirectly, in such enterprise through a pattern of racketeering

(4) It is unlawful for any person to conspire or endeavor to violate any of the provisions of

Does the above mean any money paid to the Town of Golden beach is prohibited ACT?

- Rogue Warrior

Gee, I don't know? Maybe because the State, with FDLE and MD Corruptions has gone through the GBPD for damn near 2 years with a fine tooth comb and found violations of all the statutes you mention here and discovered the massive levels of corruption certain people keep claiming but decided to do nothing about it. Uh, I'm guessing not. Or.....maybe said investigation yielded caca from the bogus allegations certain people keep throwing around in their pathetic attempts at revenge and thats why there have only been 3 weak arrests. And wah, wah, wah with your "oh well those 3 people got arrested for some reason". Yeah, because what should have been a POLICY issue gave certain people an opening to make these allegations and make peoples lives as miserable as their own. And for all we know even those who were arrested could be exonerated in court when all the "evidence" comes to light. Listen, anybody, or at least anybody with half a brain, has already figured out that if the levels of fraud and corruption certain people keep crying about were actually true, there would have been more arrests, there would be RICO charges being filed. Your allegations mean less and less everyday as it has become all too obvious you are just a bitter few who want to see somebody else suffer for where you ended up so you don't have to blame yourself. Its called accountability. If you can make someone else accountable, then you don't have to be. Sad really.

10-04-2011, 03:58 PM

credit card crimes.

enterprise.

- Rogue Warrior

Gee, I don't know? Maybe because the State, with FDLE and MD Corruptions has gone through the GBPD for damn near 2 years with a fine tooth comb and found violations of all the statutes you mention here and discovered the massive levels of corruption certain people keep claiming but decided to do nothing about it. Uh, I'm guessing not. Or.....maybe said investigation yielded caca from the bogus allegations certain people keep throwing around in their pathetic attempts at revenge and thats why there have only been 3 weak arrests. And wah, wah, wah with your "oh well those 3 people got arrested for some reason". Yeah, because what should have been a POLICY issue gave certain people an opening to make these allegations and make peoples lives as miserable as their own. And for all we know even those who were arrested could be exonerated in court when all the "evidence" comes to light. Listen, anybody, or at least anybody with half a brain, has already figured out that if the levels of fraud and corruption certain people keep crying about were actually true, there would have been more arrests, there would be RICO charges being filed. Your allegations mean less and less everyday as it has become all too obvious you are just a bitter few who want to see somebody else suffer for where you ended up so you don't have to blame yourself. Its called accountability. If you can make someone else accountable, then you don't have to be. Sad really.
This issue is becoming quite a dead horse but once again we will try to explain what you claim is "no case" in first grade language. Any experienced Law Enforcment Officer knows a financial case will take over two to five years however, it is understandable you would think otherwise due to your lack of training and investigative skills. The Judges in these cases could have simply dropped all charges but chose not to based on the evidence which has been presented in the cases, any individual with common sense would know this.I am certain you could not be a Law Enforcment Officer due to your lack of knowing what constitutes theft. Stealing is not a department policy only, you may find the guidelines in the fla.statute book . A corruption case cannot be implemented on a hunch or "people crying". We do agree on one thing, accountablity and someone must be made accountable for the actions and approvals to allow the corrupt actions of theft,fraud,organized fraud,official misconduct and lets not forget Domestic Battery,False Imprisonment and kidnapping to be committed and continue to be committed.The crimes that you mention can only be proven with supporting evidence. "No Case" you mention three arrests, but you do not mention the three Officers who surrendered their certifications and employment status, was this too because there was "no case" or because they committed crimes and the evidence was presented in black and white and supported the allegations, and given the opportunity to resign and go on with their lives. Did you also forget that J.S. your former Chief was releaved of duty? Before you argue this fact, mabey you should investigate that further, if you are capable of obtaining such information.If you would have attended his farwell dinner you could have questioned him yourself, you know, "off the record". That is a practice of some individual(s) who are still employed by The Town of Golden Beach(for now).You also mention no other Officers will be arrested? Im sure the general public, SAO,FDLE,PCB,Judge D.Trawick and I would like to know how you, "no case" would know thiS. There has been no offical announcment of the clouser to this on going criminal case. Individuals such as yourself supporting such acts of crimes should have never been allowed to slip through the hands of Law Enforcment.You also seem to speak confidently, as you mention a thought of exoneration,this is completly suspicious as to your conclusions on this case. Mabey you have been made aware of certain deals which have been made, this to would be considered corruption. Good luck on your up coming trials the eyes of The Law Enforcment community and the communities at large are upon you all.

10-04-2011, 05:46 PM
The dead horse is listening to you pathetic individuals any longer. Enjoy your miserable existence.

10-05-2011, 02:54 AM
The dead horse is listening to you pathetic individuals any longer. Enjoy your miserable existence.

More words of wisdom to the person who can't complete a f*&KING sentence...

One man's dream is another man's nightmare....

A weapon against my enemy is another enemy....

Blah, Blah, Blah... I hope you get the picture.

Here is riving the "Dead Horse" after a beating... Have you every heard of Qui Tam?

Probably not....

Well that should revive the "Dead Horsey" into the Lazarus Horse.

Look at these:

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll25/ArwingAce21/beating-a-dead-horse.gif

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk143/faeini1/beating_a_dead_horseemoticon.gif

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/elonennis/Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

jail horse
http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll340/misty_photo_album/Levi-JailHorse.jpg

What do you think of these Dead Horsey?

BTW, the Jail Horse could be you. :)

10-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Are you talking about this horse ?

Mod, the following is public record.

http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/CaseSearch.aspx
Criminal Justice and Civil Infraction Cases - Case Information

Court Case No.: F-11-000355

State Case No.:

13-2011-CF-000355-0001-XX

Name: PETERS, LYNN DEAN AKAs

Date Filed:

01/05/2011

Hearing Date: 10/21/2011

Hearing Time: 08:35

Hearing Type: R

Court Room: REGJB - JUSTICE BUILDING, ROOM No.: 4-2

Address: 1351 N.W. 12 ST

Judge: TRAWICK, DARYL E

Defense Attorney: LIVOTI, ANTHONY

Lets all show our support for our conrad in need by showing up on the hearing date.

10-06-2011, 04:53 PM
I will be there to show my support, after all..... I just want to be your friend

10-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Could it be the horse is a gambling fool...he's rolling the dice...
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/PimpDaddyDave1972/Myspace%20pictures/RollingDice.gif

The gambling moron knows freedom is a phone call away even if he loses the game.

06-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Florida League of Cities and the State Ethics board will be devouring the information that will be provided.

All victims of Golden beach should read the following.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-rico-act.htm

The Lycan...........
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/lulu-1983/lycanbis2ygwq6.jpg