PDA

View Full Version : Blame first responders year so vote YES

10-02-2011, 04:22 PM
:evil: I have been here long enough to have earned the following observations:

The FOP has bent over backwards to help City Hall in their goal to get out of the corrupt financial situation they placed themselves in,ie,over spending,wasteful and possible graft,botellas etc.

Helping the Mayor so he can get re elected ,ie,getting concessions so he doesn't do what he is suppossed to do,RAISE TAXES.

Allow City hall to get away with selling the idea that employees have wrecked the Cities budget when in fact,it has been the politicians who have bankrupted the City coffer!

Having said all that,here is the deal,IF YOU DONT VOTE YES,THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY WANT AND THEN SOME!

Dont be foolish,you can't win this year!!!

THE BANANA REPUBLIC LEADERS HAVE VIOLATED ALL RULES,POLICIES,LEGAL UNDERSTANDING/CONTRACTS ETC,THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE!!! :evil:

This is the,"LET'S BLAME COPS AND FIRE FIGHTERS FOR ALL OUR INCOMPETENCIES" year!

The Herald and all media are in on the ,"LET'S HATE CIVIL SERVANTS AND THEIR PENSSION" AND TAKE THEM TO THE CLEANERS"!

No citizen will support us when they themselves are hurting so nothing you and I do or say will make a difference so JUST VOTE YES and let's see what happens???

Do ONLY what you must do at work,nothing more,nothing less!!
This doesn't mean a strike or sabatoge,it just means,YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

Now I hope you guys wake up and see who are enemy is? It is not the FOP,although it seems that way,IT IS THE MEDIA,THE POLITICIANS AND YES,THE PUBLIC YOU AND I SERVE!
Therefore,do your job but only what you are paid to do,nothing more,nothing less and let's see what happens?

See you on the road and don't forget,VOTE YES and good luck.

10-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Sure Javi, whatever you say. Realistically, you have always been a tool and a brownnoser. By the way I’m voting nooooooooooooooooo. F@#$ you and FLOP.

10-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Why the anger vs Javi? He is not the one who wrote this and he may not be our savior but he is trying to do his best against all odds.

We need to vote yes or let these swine leaders take some more,it's up to you?

10-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Why the anger vs Javi? He is not the one who wrote this and he may not be our savior but he is trying to do his best against all odds.

We need to vote yes or let these swine leaders take some more,it's up to you?

Your laughable you know that!!! If your willing to hand the city money. I'm not so I'm fighting back. Only a coward would shiver at the sight of the city and bend over.

Hows bending over and grabbing your ankles feel like

10-02-2011, 07:07 PM
no, whats best is to remove commanders, remove sgt at arms, remove blom moffet raises given last year after you all got cuts, one chief and one deputy, period, and no ex. assistants, my bad, then they cant hook up their own, so keep looking for off duties and shut up folks. :x :x :x