PDA

View Full Version : Vote "No" Or Be City Hall's Hoe.

10-02-2011, 01:19 AM
Bring it on ! Take it all from me except my dignity and respect ! If you vote Yes, we will lose our respect and dignity. Ask yourself this, Why did City Hall all of the sudden want us to agree to a contract when all this time they have refused to negotiate with the FOP ? Why all of the sudden they want to rush us into a contract ? I guess that their conscience was too much for them to handle ? No, its because they will look horrible in court violating our collective bargaining aggrement two years in a row and there is a very good chance that they will lose in court, thats why ! They can see things turning around in the near future and its going to cost them a prety penny to pay us all back with retro pay guys !

10-02-2011, 01:22 AM
Just because the union board who-res itself and will win with absentee votes doesnt mean you have to bend over I will also vote NO

10-02-2011, 02:12 AM
Voting yes won't hurt the lawsuits tard

10-02-2011, 03:46 AM
Voting yes won't hurt the lawsuits tard

Wrong "tard". Even if we win the lawsuit from 2010, it is only reversed for one year. Then, since you voted yes, it reverts back as of today, because this is a contract. You can't sue this year because you signed a contract.

If you vote no, and the city imposes, you can still sue. Why do you think they want to you to vote yes?

10-02-2011, 11:00 AM
LUBE says: " Forget the mess'd in, I am from Weston! VOTE YES!!!! :D

Forged
10-02-2011, 11:37 AM

I ask you give me the reasons why to vote yes? You guys have failed to answer the question .
WHY?

I have given several reasons why to vote no but you can't give a reason for a yes vote.

10-02-2011, 02:10 PM

I ask you give me the reasons why to vote yes? You guys have failed to answer the question .
WHY?

I have given several reasons why to vote no but you can't give a reason for a yes vote.

WHY?...Has LUBE ever let you guys down? We will all come through this fine. But atleast now we have some control. Look, in Weston, they took away the free Mimosas and caviar brunches. Do you hear me griping? We must all move foreward.