PDA

View Full Version : Too Bad So Sad

09-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Hey, u all just go beg for off duties and shut up. Keep paying your dues and if u don't like it, too bad o sad. :oops:

09-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Problem is that all the off duty jobs seem to be controlled by and offered to a select few. I don't think there's enough to go around for everyone who needs "extra cash" and it's going to become a real fight for the few that are available. I personally don't want to be "in" with the off duty mafia. Those guys are losers!

09-30-2011, 04:08 PM
Problem is that all the off duty jobs seem to be controlled by and offered to a select few. I don't think there's enough to go around for everyone who needs "extra cash" and it's going to become a real fight for the few that are available. I personally don't want to be "in" with the off duty mafia. Those guys are losers!

LOSERS. Tell me how much u make????? I guess the only loser here is you... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-30-2011, 07:30 PM
I make my regular salary, and unfortunately seems that will be the case going forward also. I see some other guys with very comfortable off duties, some even at restaurants and seem to be enjoying more than working. I guess they are hoarding the off duties for them and their friends. They won't feel the pay cuts as much as the ones who don't have "connections".