PDA

View Full Version : SEE THE GLORY OF THE ROYAL SCAM

09-29-2011, 12:09 AM
JR. ALREADY TRANSFERRED TO THE CHIEF’S OFFICE, BOY! THAT DID NOT TAKE TOO LONG. JAVI SHOULD BE NEXT...
…AND THERE LIES THE TRUTH AS TO WHY WE WERE SOLD OUT BY YOUR FOP, SO JOIN ME ALL AND SEE THE GLORY OF THE ROYAL SCAM

09-29-2011, 03:08 AM
it's apparent now. On behalf of all the Miami police families thanks, thanks a whole lot.

09-29-2011, 04:13 AM
It is embarrassing to read all these postings from a professional law enforcement agency who was once know as the most professional and best law enforcement agency in all of South Florida. Lets have a reality check Quiz:
The FOP has done the impossible to come up with cuts that are the least damaging to the pockets of the officers, and yes they will taking the one year contract to a vote by the membership with full disclosures. The question is: Who gets it??
1) Do you want to give a little or do you really want to get to know the meaning of getting "rapped" by the politicians who really do not care about the fine men and women of this department? If you really do not care, then vote the contract down. Remember, there are candidates out there that would love to come in and serve for less that what you make!! the list is long........especially in this economy.
2) This site has served to Divide and Conquer. We want to believe that there are intelligent individuals out there who know how to cut their losses short! If anyone is to blame its the politicians for grandstanding and creating divisiveness within the organization. They simply don't care....reality check please!!
3) There are those that are gone and continue to pit one against the other for no good reason, just because they are no longer there.....but remember, they left with 6 digits!!!
4) As for Jr, He does not ride on anyone's coat-tail or need to. He has taken opportunities afforded to him through academic growth and has used his wisdom to make the best of his time in this department. He will continue to grow all on his own......see the difference is, maybe many of you should be focusing on professional growth, but I guess that's kinda hard when you are taking jabs at each other!!!
5) As for the FOP critics keep those comments coming, both negative and positive, but please do offer solutions. If you think that you can do a better job, step up to the plate and go for it!!! Then talk.....Any takers???
6) As for Ortiz, I don't think anyone out there has her/his heart in the right place the way Ortiz does. He cares about the organization, its members and what the FOP stands for after all he too has taken his opportunity to grow academically and just maybe someday, he and his smarts will save you someday from a place where no officer wants to be!! Beware, I believe in Karma!!

09-29-2011, 10:24 AM
It is embarrassing to read all these postings from a professional law enforcement agency who was once know as the most professional and best law enforcement agency in all of South Florida. Lets have a reality check Quiz:
The FOP has done the impossible to come up with cuts that are the least damaging to the pockets of the officers, and yes they will taking the one year contract to a vote by the membership with full disclosures. The question is: Who gets it??
1) Do you want to give a little or do you really want to get to know the meaning of getting "rapped" by the politicians who really do not care about the fine men and women of this department? If you really do not care, then vote the contract down. Remember, there are candidates out there that would love to come in and serve for less that what you make!! the list is long........especially in this economy.
2) This site has served to Divide and Conquer. We want to believe that there are intelligent individuals out there who know how to cut their losses short! If anyone is to blame its the politicians for grandstanding and creating divisiveness within the organization. They simply don't care....reality check please!!
3) There are those that are gone and continue to pit one against the other for no good reason, just because they are no longer there.....but remember, they left with 6 digits!!!
4) As for Jr, He does not ride on anyone's coat-tail or need to. He has taken opportunities afforded to him through academic growth and has used his wisdom to make the best of his time in this department. He will continue to grow all on his own......see the difference is, maybe many of you should be focusing on professional growth, but I guess that's kinda hard when you are taking jabs at each other!!!
5) As for the FOP critics keep those comments coming, both negative and positive, but please do offer solutions. If you think that you can do a better job, step up to the plate and go for it!!! Then talk.....Any takers???
6) As for Ortiz, I don't think anyone out there has her/his heart in the right place the way Ortiz does. He cares about the organization, its members and what the FOP stands for after all he too has taken his opportunity to grow academically and just maybe someday, he and his smarts will save you someday from a place where no officer wants to be!! Beware, I believe in Karma!!

WHATS SAD, IS THAT A BUNCH OF SCARED ROOKIES WILL ACTUALLY BELEIVE THIS CRAP YOU FOP BRAIN WASHERS COME UP WITH. FOR 1) YOUR RAPE ISSUE IS ONLY A SCARE TACTIC 2)THIS SITE IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT HAS ALLOWED EVERYONE TO BE HEARD, BECAUSE THE FOP HAS TRIED TO SILENCE EVERYONE THAT OPPOSES THEM. 3) YOU TOO HAVE USE THIS SITE TO PIN THE MEMBERSHIP AGAINST OTHERS ,LIKE KERR,COOK ETC.4) THAT EXCUSED WAS ALREADY USED FOR LUWEY CABRERA. 5) ASKING PEOPLE TO COME UP WITH SOLUTIONS IS BOGUS. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT SOLUTIONS AND YOU HAVE ALWAYS IGNORED THEM BECAUSE IT DOESNT FIT YOUR AGENDA.(ANY TAKERS? who are you kidding?) 5) ORTIZ ONLY CARES ABOUT BEING FOP PRESIDENT, THATS IT. i really hope you beleive in karma.

09-29-2011, 10:46 AM
The FOP has done all it can so vote YES and let's move on. There's always tomorrow

09-29-2011, 11:34 AM
IF YOU FEEL SO STRONG THEN YOU RUN FOR THE FOP......I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE FOP POST ANYTHING ON THIS SITE AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE PRESIDENT DOING THINGS BEHIND PEOPLES BACK ON THE CONTRARY WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET....PLEASE GET EDUCATED, THEN SPEAK ON THE ISSUES.....BUT REALLY LET'S MAKE THIS SITE CONSTRUCTIVE, NOT DESTRUCTIVE....REALITY CHECK!!! NO SECRET, ORTIZ DESERVES TO BE PRESIDENT IN THE FUTURE.... AGREE WITH SI O NO...MOVE ON! AND YES THERE ARE HUNDREDS OUT THERE WAITING FOR THEIR CHANCE DON'T BE FOOLED....

09-29-2011, 11:36 PM
FACTS – JR ALREADY MOVED TO THE CHIEFS OFFICE

FACTS – THE CONTRACT, AS WELL AS THE VOTING PROCESS, ARE A FREAKING SCAM.

FACTS – ORTIZ AND ARMANDO ARE REGALADO’S TOOLS.

FACTS – YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY BLIND OR JUST ANOTHER FOP LAZY THINKER.

09-30-2011, 02:10 AM
I agree with the above post

THE FLOP IS A SELF SERVING SCAM

09-30-2011, 11:48 AM
Then please do something about it!!! Again if you think you could do a better job, then step up to the plate and show your talent!!! easy to criticize but where are the solutions, any takers?

09-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Then please do something about it!!! Again if you think you could do a better job, then step up to the plate and show your talent!!! easy to criticize but where are the solutions, any takers?
I didnt know absentee voting had started last night. Rumor was that casanovia started collecting early ballots in central and south last night. Damn another stolen vote. I thought we took care of this underhandedness after Kerr's vote was stolen through absentee voting. Usually when absentee votes are collected by the thugs the outcome is whatever they choose it to be, not determined by the votes. FOP ---have you no shame? Members---have you no common sense? Unfortunately the answer is probably NO to both questions. Lord help us

09-30-2011, 02:29 PM

Whether Jr. gained his positions or not is a mute point. What is the problem is that perception, right or wrong, becomes reality with Jr. going to the chief's office so soon after the dog and pony show that was the firing "hearing" of Exposito. And if anyone thinks anyone but Orosa is going to be named chief "after the extensive country wide search", I have the longest bridge in the world to sell you. It goes from Havana to Tel Avie. It's called the MacArthur Causeway.

09-30-2011, 05:32 PM
Are you insinuating that Miami’s city manager, Johnny Martinez, was disingenuous when he publicly said that he will seek the best candidate to lead the Miami Police Department? We hope not! Even if Jr. has already moved into the Chief’s Office as the incumbent’s Executive Assistant, such move may be TDY (Military acronym for Temporary Duty Yonder.) Unless, of course, Mr. Martinez has already concluded that Orosa IS the best candidate for the job? Soon enough, we shall see!

09-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Jr. is a smat guy who will move up the chain of command on his own. Armano and Orosa are not ding him any favors by making him Ex Asst because he will be demoted when there is another chief after Orosa. He is better off being his own man and work his way up the chain, not riding the coat tails of his daddies friend.

Looks like Orosa is just going to another Exposito and take care of his cronies and their families and friends.

10-01-2011, 12:48 AM
"Jr. is a smat guy who will move up the chain of command on his own". Sure , sure whatever you say Javi. glad to see that you have taken a break by coming out for air from Regalados a$$ and straight into Jr’s ve-ja-jey!

10-01-2011, 02:10 AM
The most professional & best in South Florida? There have been a good number of members of MPD that emulate that. They've done the absolute the best they can. They've handled major crises, incidents and investigations in a fashion that should've made Miami PD the best. The problem and reality is that from coast-to-coast, the reality that I hear is that MPD and the City as a whole is basically corrupt and known as a banana republic. Alot of the posts on this site further that opinion.
Dummy up guys and realize that the world is reading these posts. Erroneous and exaggerated info is either assumed as fact or it is realized for what it is. Think about what you write and who your audience is.
If you have a problem with your Union or a policy, is this the best place to air it out? How about me more honest and direct?
Good luck.

10-01-2011, 03:53 AM
I've have lost all respect for Jr. His promotion is an insult to everyone of us. Do the right thing if you are man enough and turn it down.

10-01-2011, 04:23 AM
Sure wished my daddy was a FLOP prez that screwed its members for me to get bumped up..............luck guy

10-01-2011, 11:22 AM
[quote="Guest Veteran"]The most professional & best in South Florida? There have been a good number of members of MPD that emulate that. They've done the absolute the best they can. They've handled major crises, incidents and investigations in a fashion that should've made Miami PD the best. The problem and reality is that from coast-to-coast, the reality that I hear is that MPD and the City as a whole is basically corrupt and known as a banana republic. Alot of the posts on this site further that opinion.
Dummy up guys and realize that the world is reading these posts. Erroneous and exaggerated info is either assumed as fact or it is realized for what it is. Think about what you write and who your audience is.
If you have a problem with your Union or a policy, is this the best place to air it out? How about me more honest and direct?
Good luck.

With all due respect, you are missing the point. We want everyone in the world to know that this place is a banana republic. A place where government is primarily concerned with economics benefiting cronies and corporate power rather than values of democracy and social welfare. Some of us decent folks are tired of the special treatment and preference given to friends or colleagues. Short of storming city hall and yelling out of the top of our lungs, this forum is one of the few recourses that we have. It is what it is. Just consider yourself lucky that you are not part of it. Good luck .

10-01-2011, 11:34 AM
[quote="Guest Veteran":15ta91q7]The most professional & best in South Florida? There have been a good number of members of MPD that emulate that. They've done the absolute the best they can. They've handled major crises, incidents and investigations in a fashion that should've made Miami PD the best. The problem and reality is that from coast-to-coast, the reality that I hear is that MPD and the City as a whole is basically corrupt and known as a banana republic. Alot of the posts on this site further that opinion.
Good luck.

With all due respect, you are missing the point. We want everyone in the world to know that this place is a banana republic. A place where government is primarily concerned with economics benefiting cronies and corporate power rather than values of democracy and social welfare. Some of us decent folks are tired of the special treatment and preference given to friends or colleagues. Short of storming city hall and yelling out of the top of our lungs, this forum is one of the few recourses that we have. It is what it is. Just consider yourself lucky that you are not part of it. Good luck .[/quote:15ta91q7]

You are the one missing the point. When a police officer must hide there identity to expresss there first amendment right then we as a democratic society are losing the fight. I understand full well we are sorounded by cowards , but there ar still good people here that are tarnished by the acts of the few...

10-01-2011, 12:39 PM
LET US NOT GET OUT OF THE TOPIC AT HAND.
FOR YOUR BENEFIT LET ME SAY THAT I FEEL THE SAME WAY, BUT YOUR ARE STILL MISSING IT, MR VETERAN.
THE RIGHT OF FREE EXPRESSION IS NOT ABSOLUTE. SOME KINDS OF SPEECH, SUCH AS OBSCENITY, DEFAMATION, AND FIGHTING WORDS, ARE NOT PROTECTED BY THE FIRST AMENDMENT. BUT ISN’T TRUE THAT SEEKING FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR YOURSELF AND LIMITED SPEECH FOR OTHER IS NARCISSISTIC OR SOLIPSISTIC AT BEST, BUT MORE LIKELY SIMPLY HYPOCRITICAL? YOU CANNOT IMPOSE SPEECH RESTRICTIONS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH THE MESSAGE OF THE SPEAKER.
LIBERTY AND FREEDOM ARE TWO WORDS THAT EXPRESS SIMILAR NOTIONS, BUT WITH A DIFFERENCE THAT CAN BE VERY IMPORTANT. FREEDOM, IT HAS BEEN SAID, LETS YOU MAKE A FIST AND SWING IT WHERE YOU WANT TO. LIBERTY LETS YOU DO THE SAME, SO LONG AS YOU DON’T HIT ANYBODY. THUS, UNTIL WE CAN ABSOLUTELY TRUST THE JUDGMENT OF ALL OF OUR FELLOW MAN, WE HAVE TO SETTLE FOR THE GENTLE CONSTRICTIONS OF LIBERTY OVER FREEDOM.

10-02-2011, 04:56 PM
You sir, just hit the nail right in the head. Bravo!!!!