PDA

View Full Version : OT

09-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Why is the PIO still getting OT every day for 1 hour? He is not even the PIO anymore? He is never at work, why doesn't the Chief do something about that instead of putting everyone on admin leave for stuff?

Different rules for different people its BS

09-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Put his butt back on the road and see how quick he leaves. Oh no that may involve police work. He would have to find his gun, learn how to use his radio, ah just forget it give him a leave of absence.

Good riddence!

09-24-2011, 11:00 AM
He is a Low Life! The C has seen through him. How long did that take. He is not the only useless person that still hangsout with the C.

09-25-2011, 01:06 PM
C why dont you go to lunch with some other officers, you may see what kind of talet you have in your dept!

09-26-2011, 05:31 AM
Whats talet?????????????????

10-01-2011, 11:51 PM
I agree C! is soooo ready!

10-05-2011, 11:31 AM
Why don't the X FDLE do something about this illegal behavior? This is theft

10-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Please, give me a break. You guys a love to talk smack about but there isn't a single one of you who wouldn't trade places with him. I think jealousy is rearing its ugly head. Let's face it folks, created a brilliant niche for himself, he may not have been a "cop" for years but he's had a long and prosperous career at CCPD.

10-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Please, give me a break. You guys a love to talk smack about but there isn't a single one of you who wouldn't trade places with him. I think jealousy is rearing its ugly head. Let's face it folks, created a brilliant niche for himself, he may not have been a "cop" for years but he's had a long and prosperous career at CCPD.

Does this mean he can continue to steal his salary and benefits?
He hasn't been to work in weeks, collects his pay plus OT every day at time and a half while the rest of us have to work. WTF?

10-06-2011, 05:58 PM

Trade places with him????? Your an idiot, some people care more about what they HAVE done in their career vs who prided himself on how little he can do and still earn a paycheck. And tell him what a great cop he was but other people actually want their legacy something they don't have to lie about.