PDA

View Full Version : Oct.1st around the corner. Where is our FOP?

09-23-2011, 08:42 PM
The last I heard the commission meeting with FOP ref the 1% was postponed on Monday the 19th. Next week Friday is the end of the fiscal year for the city. Why do I to hear rumors from LEO Affairs of a 3 year contract from that includes pension increases, vehicle pay, and especially freezing my rookie pay until 2014? What exactly are we voting on? What happens on the 1st if we vote no? Why hasn't our FOP kept us informed? What kind of leadership do we have? I have been impartial to passing judgment to our FOP President and VP but this is out of control! :x

09-23-2011, 11:45 PM
Whatever you do, DON'T VOTE ABSENTEE and READ THOROUGHLY and CAREFULLY what you are voting on. It could be worded so you think you're voting no when actually you are voting for.

09-24-2011, 12:17 AM
AND YOU PEOPLE KEEP PAYING DUES, WOW... :roll:

09-24-2011, 01:42 PM
You need to stop voting absentee and go vote in person. Lets stop the fraud in the FOP. As I said in the passed, the crooks in the FOP are going to be promoted to STAFF. They can care less for you morons. Lets unite [regardless of sex, race or religion beliefs and vote NO! Remember what I wrote the FOP will be staff soon and you are a stepping stone for their needs. Don't believe them. They are negotiating back room deals for themselves and their alliance is with the crook Mayor Thomas Regalado.

09-24-2011, 01:46 PM
I saw Javi and Luisto in the hot tub with the Mayor.

09-24-2011, 03:17 PM
keep paying them stipend monies and family perks, all for their benefits......while you all get shafted again, keep paying dues folks.

09-24-2011, 05:34 PM
They are celebrating their future promotions at your expense.

09-24-2011, 07:36 PM
You mean you guys are still wasting your money? If you are, then shame on you, you deserve everything you get and your getting shafted, AGAIN. :(

09-24-2011, 10:50 PM
From what i have been hearing Horse boy wants to use the 1% money instead of a paycut, but armando thinks it will hurt his chance of getting elected as state fop president. we are going to take a hit in the paycheck instead of the smarter move because armando has higher aspirations .