PDA

View Full Version : New Chief Deputy

09-21-2011, 04:55 PM
I think the Sheriff hit on a winner with the new Chief Deputy. I base this on his history with the VCSO and his cleaning up the jail and Beach Patrol.

09-21-2011, 11:37 PM
I think the Sheriff hit on a winner with the new Chief Deputy. I base this on his history with the VCSO and his cleaning up the jail and Beach Patrol.

Haven't booked anyone in jail in awhile, have you?

10-03-2011, 12:57 AM

The cheerleader is back! Is there no end to the brown nosing? :devil:

10-03-2011, 12:44 PM

Who would you have picked?

10-03-2011, 09:51 PM

Who would you have picked?

At a minimum, someone from outside the county.

10-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Just to add my two cents...you stay inside the county and you have a proven asset. Outside the county there are too many unknowns. And since this position is not an advertised or elected position (chosen entirely by the Sheriff) we have to trust his judgement.

10-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Just to add my two cents...you stay inside the county and you have a proven asset. Outside the county there are too many unknowns. And since this position is not an advertised or elected position (chosen entirely by the Sheriff) we have to trust his judgement.

Bill Lee was an outsider and did a great job.

10-07-2011, 05:19 PM

And who picked Chief Lee? The Sheriff. So let's just trust his judgement!!!

10-11-2011, 11:30 PM

And who picked Chief Lee? The Sheriff. So let's just trust his judgement!!!

who said anything about not trusting the sheriff and/or his judgement?

10-13-2011, 01:43 PM
The first thing the new Chief Deputy is going to do is uncover the mystery of the 3 year old yearbooks.