PDA

View Full Version : killing and mahem in the miami streets

09-19-2011, 09:32 AM
Wantan uncensored board where they dont erase your posts if you say the wrong thing? Go to http://www.miamicoptalk.com where you have absolute freedom of expression without worrying about a member of your department moderating your posts.

09-19-2011, 11:31 AM
With the victim killed last night in Little Haiti, the number of people shot or killed this weekend rose to 12, mostly in Commissioner Spence-Jones' district.

Since Chief Exposito is gone, I guess there is no one to complain about.

Someone grab Expo and bring him back temporarily to bring this mess in our streets under control.

09-19-2011, 12:46 PM
With the victim killed last night in Little Haiti, the number of people shot or killed this weekend rose to 12, mostly in Commissioner Spence-Jones' district.

Someone grab Expo and bring him back temporarily to bring this mess in our streets under control.

Please get real. Everything is still the same. Nothing has been change due to the commisinors restricting Orosa from making any changes.

So all these shottings and killings are due to Exposito failed PST, TOS, and Gang proactive units instead of having high visible units patrollling.

09-19-2011, 01:24 PM

Please get real. Everything is still the same. Nothing has been change due to the commisinors restricting Orosa from making any changes.

So all these shottings and killings are due to Exposito failed PST, TOS, and Gang proactive units instead of having high visible units patrollling.

You don't seem to understand the concept, "PATROL" is a reactionary unit. In other words they respond after the fact (people are dead already when they respond). TOS is a Pro-active unit they are all over district five (till they were removed for killing the animals). So nothing is going to change as long as the politicians tell the COP what to do.

09-19-2011, 10:26 PM

please, why should the units in TOS do anything now. The mayor sent a clear message and Orosa stood up in front of everyone and called TOS a nightmare. TRU guys are waiting to be disbanded, gangs will be cut in half, CSU will loose people....I don't blame these units for not doing anything.

09-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Seems like as long as the police dont shoot at the criminals Spenecer Jones, Regalado dont give a f@#K

09-20-2011, 12:10 AM

please, why should the units in TOS do anything now. The mayor sent a clear message and Orosa stood up in front of everyone and called TOS a nightmare. TRU guys are waiting to be disbanded, gangs will be cut in half, CSU will loose people....I don't blame these units for not doing anything.
Its simple, because they are real cops and real cops work no matter where they work, and now they work in TOS. and if you have not notice they are still working hard every day.