PDA

View Full Version : Jaba the HUD Gaecia.

09-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Mario, I saw you meeting with Orosa. You have a loud mouth, i heard you ask manny for a position in his administration. mario you are not a man, no te respetan. I remenber doing a survailance at biscayne and 34 street, you drove up in your plain car and pull up next to a hooker. you yelled at her to leave to corner then you drove off. as you drove off she gave you the finger and remained on the corner. how do you expect to come back and command when you dont get respect from a crack whore. no eres hombre. they make pills to increase tetosterone, take some.

09-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Amazing you just don't stop.. Can you tell me who is good at the station for you!

09-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Mario Garcia, along with that crater face of his, has never been a leader. Even when he got in trouble for stealing HUD funds, he did it by following Armando Martinez' lead.Timoney did right in demoting him.

The best Mario can do is to supervise rent-a-cops.

09-17-2011, 02:43 AM
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, I MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD LEADER BUT AT A DROP OF AN HAT I CAN SEND MY CENTURIANS OVER TO KICK SOME ASS…OKAAAAYY?

09-17-2011, 03:32 AM
Coño

09-17-2011, 12:05 PM
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, I MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD LEADER BUT AT A DROP OF AN HAT I CAN SEND MY CENTURIANS OVER TO KICK SOME ASS…OKAAAAYY?
What the Centurians from Dominoe Park that have been dreaming of liberating Cuba for over 50 years? :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-17-2011, 12:51 PM
What the Centurians from Dominoe Park that have been dreaming of liberating Cuba for over 50 years? :devil: :devil: :devil:

You mean centenarians. You know, old fazzugies that have been around for a hundred years. :snicker:

09-17-2011, 03:44 PM

You mean centenarians. You know, old fazzugies that have been around for a hundred years. :snicker:
No dumbass, I meant Centurians, because that's what the coach considers the old men.