PDA

View Full Version : Vote to be decided Monday!

09-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Why doesn't this useless fat man simply take his $140,000 tax payer funded pension for life, his $850,000 drop money, cash out his sick and vacation another $200,000 and leave? Because he wants even more of the tax payers' money. Thats why?
And WTF Reassigning 3 high ranking staff members making $130,000 and $150,000 to desk duties doing nothing.
Is it me? bad decision making

Spence Jones do the right thing and end this circus.

Chief at 57 years old you put your family and friends through a 17 hours hearing for your greed. That says alot about you.

09-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Post whatever you want but no one can disagree that yesterday was a circus. The City Manager was not prepared. If the attorney would not have shown up after the break it would have been OVER. If they do not re-instate the chief it shows how really messed up the system is. You may not like him but fair is fair. When someone is suspended and they may possibly be fired you as the person requesting those actions better be prepared. It should have been clear to everyone that the actions occurred but when it was all said and done the city manager did not have it together. The End! Good Luck Chief. I hope you win so that the people pulling the strings understand that the crap they pull does not always work.

09-10-2011, 06:16 PM
You said it this place is a circus! Fired him already

09-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Post whatever you want but no one can disagree that yesterday was a circus. The City Manager was not prepared. If the attorney would not have shown up after the break it would have been OVER. If they do not re-instate the chief it shows how really messed up the system is. You may not like him but fair is fair. When someone is suspended and they may possibly be fired you as the person requesting those actions better be prepared. It should have been clear to everyone that the actions occurred but when it was all said and done the city manager did not have it together. The End! Good Luck Chief. I hope you win so that the people pulling the strings understand that the crap they pull does not always work.

AL just go away, he's done....Find yourself a surveillance and just go to sleep.