PDA

View Full Version : POLICTICAL INVESTIGATIONS WARRANTS IA INVESTIGATIONS

09-08-2011, 07:11 PM
My fellow brothers and sisters in law enforcement, this type of behavior is typical of Sergeant Alvarez, his BULLY DEMEANOR is one of his consistent patterns. These illegal political investigations warrants an immediate internal affairs investigation into this previous administrations activities and specifically ALvarez. This is not HAVANA COMMUNIST CUBA, this is Miami USA, the US CONSTITUTION protects us from this type of illegal behavior and the ACLU should look into the political investigations which have been conducted by the Miami Police Department, now we know why there is a love affairs between certain City of Miami Commissioners and Sergeant Alvarez.

Sent: Wed 9/07/11 4:09 PMTo: nelsonhorta@hotmail.com Nelson,

Yesterday morning shortly after 7:00, I went with a friend for breakfast at Mary’s Coin Laundry at 27th Avenue and 25th Terrace. We parked, bought our café con leche and pastelitos, and sat down at a table. I noticed shortly thereafter that there was a large, black Suburban that looked a lot like the official city SUVs parked directly across the street. The person in the front seat looked like Al Alvarez, but I couldn’t be sure. He stayed there, sitting in his car, for a very long time. At one point I made eye contact and he looked away. After at least ten minutes, I walked across the street and took a picture of his license plate (you can see my reflection in the picture). I went back to the table and he got on the phone and stayed on the phone for a long time. Finally, he got out of the car and walked across the street. He definitely was Al Alvarez. I know Al from the time when he was our Commissioner’s Sargeant at Arms. I said, cheerily, “Hi Al!” He said hello and acted as if he was buying something. He then turned around (I didn’t see that he had anything in his hands that he had bought) and very aggressively warned me that I should know if I was recording his phone conversation that was illegal. I told him I wasn’t recording his phone conversation, I just took a picture of his license plate. He seemed surprised by my candor, said that’s not illegal, and then repeated his warning about voice recording. I told him, “Al, I didn’t record your conversation, I was just taking a picture of your license plate.” He again repeated his warning about voice recording being illegal. I told him he didn’t need to worry about me recording anything.

His attitude toward me was very aggressive.

This week is qualification week for candidates for the District 2 City Commission seat. I am known to the current administration as a strong candidate who will stand up for our community and not cave to special interests. Our campaign website is http://www.michelleformiami.com, if your readers would like to learn more about me. I have an appointment to submit my papers to officially qualify as a candidate tomorrow afternoon at 3:30. I hope you can make it there so we can meet then.

Sincerely,

Michelle Niemeyer
Candidate for City of Miami Commissioner, District

09-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Its called Paranoia behavior-
An irrational fear of being watched or spied upon is not a phobia per
se, but a form of paranoia.

Dictionary.com defines paranoia as the
following:

1. A psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with
or without grandeur, often strenuously defended with apparent logic
and reason.

2. Extreme, irrational distrust of others

Al calm down!

09-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Al leave now, no one likes you. As a matter of fact we hate you. You are a thug in uniform and ruining this department. Leave now, get out.

09-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Who's going to lead the investigation, his do boy Ron from anti-corruption, lol.

09-08-2011, 10:01 PM
My fellow brothers and sisters in law enforcement, this type of behavior is typical of Sergeant Alvarez, his BULLY DEMEANOR is one of his consistent patterns. These illegal political investigations warrants an immediate internal affairs investigation into this previous administrations activities and specifically ALvarez. This is not HAVANA COMMUNIST CUBA, this is Miami USA, the US CONSTITUTION protects us from this type of illegal behavior and the ACLU should look into the political investigations which have been conducted by the Miami Police Department, now we know why there is a love affairs between certain City of Miami Commissioners and Sergeant Alvarez.

Sent: Wed 9/07/11 4:09 PMTo: nelsonhorta@hotmail.com Nelson,

Yesterday morning shortly after 7:00, I went with a friend for breakfast at Mary’s Coin Laundry at 27th Avenue and 25th Terrace. We parked, bought our café con leche and pastelitos, and sat down at a table. I noticed shortly thereafter that there was a large, black Suburban that looked a lot like the official city SUVs parked directly across the street. The person in the front seat looked like Al Alvarez, but I couldn’t be sure. He stayed there, sitting in his car, for a very long time. At one point I made eye contact and he looked away. After at least ten minutes, I walked across the street and took a picture of his license plate (you can see my reflection in the picture). I went back to the table and he got on the phone and stayed on the phone for a long time. Finally, he got out of the car and walked across the street. He definitely was Al Alvarez. I know Al from the time when he was our Commissioner’s Sargeant at Arms. I said, cheerily, “Hi Al!” He said hello and acted as if he was buying something. He then turned around (I didn’t see that he had anything in his hands that he had bought) and very aggressively warned me that I should know if I was recording his phone conversation that was illegal. I told him I wasn’t recording his phone conversation, I just took a picture of his license plate. He seemed surprised by my candor, said that’s not illegal, and then repeated his warning about voice recording. I told him, “Al, I didn’t record your conversation, I was just taking a picture of your license plate.” He again repeated his warning about voice recording being illegal. I told him he didn’t need to worry about me recording anything.

His attitude toward me was very aggressive.

This week is qualification week for candidates for the District 2 City Commission seat. I am known to the current administration as a strong candidate who will stand up for our community and not cave to special interests. Our campaign website is http://www.michelleformiami.com, if your readers would like to learn more about me. I have an appointment to submit my papers to officially qualify as a candidate tomorrow afternoon at 3:30. I hope you can make it there so we can meet then.

Sincerely,

Michelle Niemeyer
Candidate for City of Miami Commissioner, District

and why may I ask did you take a picture of his plate?

09-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Bit-h we don't care take your complaint somewhere else.

09-09-2011, 01:32 AM
Bit-h we don't care take your complaint somewhere else.
How Rude! You're a loser.

09-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Ms Neimeyer. Just for the mere fact that you took the picture, I will advise the community in which I live in (in the city) to not vote for you if you were to really run for City Commissioner. We need REAL people on that podium that will solve any one of the thousands of problems this city has. Stop worrying about a black surburban parked in a fashion that does not fancy you. Got run for office in Coral Gables or better yet, just get a real job

09-10-2011, 12:41 AM
Ms Neimeyer. Just for the mere fact that you took the picture, I will advise the community in which I live in (in the city) to not vote for you if you were to really run for City Commissioner. We need REAL people on that podium that will solve any one of the thousands of problems this city has. Stop worrying about a black surburban parked in a fashion that does not fancy you. Got run for office in Coral Gables or better yet, just get a real job
You live in Westchester so knock yourself out, lol

09-10-2011, 10:46 PM
The files are kept in a secret agency that can not be revealed at this time. They went from our special vault which requires a retina scan in order to acess.