PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Union on the attack

09-05-2011, 02:01 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Union leadership on the attack.

It's not the attack you would expect and it's definitely no the one people would love to hear. The Union attacks the Chief and Staff again in their war to help Mayor regalado. We might have all forgot 30 days ago the union titans called for a recall of the mayor. Their efforts were as Ortiz would put them "SMOKE AND MIRRORS".

Fop loves regalado and to even think they would try to recall him was a joke. We've been sold out brothers and sisters. The writing is on the wall and we are getting shafted again.

09-05-2011, 02:10 PM
They didn't sell out our brothers and sisters, they sold out our staff which had sold out the previous staff, lol. Trust me it will all be perfectly fine when the dust settles.

09-05-2011, 04:07 PM
They didn't sell out our brothers and sisters, they sold out our staff which had sold out the previous staff, lol. Trust me it will all be perfectly fine when the dust settles.

If when the dust settles we have the MRC baker Lt/city manager as chief, I am seeking employment with another agency. You think it is bad now? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL