PDA

View Full Version : A woman should be Chief

09-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Let me tell you boys something,we have had it with men in power.
It is time for the P.D. to be run by a female and female staff.

I vote for Commander Jones to be promoted to Chief next week!

Chief Ethel Jones can then guide this dept back to a rational,common sense working department.
The men have ruined this place with their macho attitudes and egos.

Mr.Manager,promote Ethel Jones to chief and watch this City and dept return to normalcy!

09-04-2011, 03:37 PM
I'd vote for a woman chief as well.

09-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Great choice! I remember her 3-44 attempt in the mid 90's. It caused the mobilization of many units, including Air One and our entire command staff. Then she was transferred to work out of the Chiefs office to take an edge off her stress. GREAT!

09-04-2011, 05:38 PM

Chief Ethel Jones can then guide this dept back to a rational,common sense working department.

Mr.Manager,promote Ethel Jones to chief and watch this City and dept return to normalcy!

Good choice Giordano

09-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Don't we have one now?

09-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Why do we need a woman chief for? You women get the best gigs here anyway! You go to units and upstairs based on your looks and what's between your legs. Asked yourself, what have you really done to deserve all this attention you are getting? How many arrest have I really made to have a Sgt. or LT. from investigations all of a sudden start to take interest? Why is the commander, giving me OT and having meetings with me in his office? Why am I a secretary in a unit as an officer? C'Mon get real! Now there are some top cop women here but under 10. These aren't the one you'll see inside the calender though. I wonder why! I'm not a hated on women but being honest with an opinion! Same goes to the metrosexual men here too! Butt lickers with no pride!

09-05-2011, 01:43 AM
I ain't a woman but the responses from the men here are disgraceful. Commander Jones is a good lady and most of the women here work just as hard as the men so stop trashing our female cops!
We have plenty of men who are scammers and pretty boys too so why not a change?

09-05-2011, 02:57 AM
She is being slotted to be the Major of IA if Javi doesn't take the job.

09-05-2011, 03:21 AM
Wrong. Javi has the job and already has his commdr.

09-05-2011, 04:13 AM
Papo, if Luisto becomes Chief it's the same as a women Chief.

09-05-2011, 04:13 PM

Ethel, Ethel, Ethel. This senseless self promotion is childish. Your chance are better of growing wings and flying. You must really be desperate if your posting this B S. Shame shame shame on you.

09-05-2011, 04:42 PM
I work for her and the last thing she wants is to be cheif! SAve that position for the ones who really want it. Or just leave the chief there.

09-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Now is our chance Mr.Manager,Appoint Commander Ethel Jones as chief of police and let us return to normalcy!

11-19-2011, 01:46 AM
Why do we need a woman chief for? You women get the best gigs here anyway! You go to units and upstairs based on your looks and what's between your legs. Asked yourself, what have you really done to deserve all this attention you are getting? How many arrest have I really made to have a Sgt. or LT. from investigations all of a sudden start to take interest? Why is the commander, giving me OT and having meetings with me in his office? Why am I a secretary in a unit as an officer? C'Mon get real! Now there are some top cop women here but under 10. These aren't the one you'll see inside the calender though. I wonder why! I'm not a hated on women but being honest with an opinion! Same goes to the metrosexual men here too! Butt lickers with no pride!

I agree with everything you said, but not all the women have good gigs and some of them you really dont want whats between their legs. Some of them are being pasted on from one guy to another. I think Ethel is a nice person and would do okay, but thats not what she want. That calender is a joke. Just look at most of the women in that calender many of them having been on for less then 5 years. Anyway I think Starks would be a good chief.

01-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Lille Harris for chief