PDA

View Full Version : CHIEF EXPOSITO ON VIDEO

09-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Why is Major Alvarez bragging that he gets rid of city managers? Isnt that insuborination that Chief Exposito is allowing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpjuwHdhzXg

09-03-2011, 02:12 AM
This is the first of eight videos.

More to come.

Don't worry. It has been mailed to all news organizations.

09-03-2011, 02:17 AM
That's crazy, the head of Internal Affairs being caught on a wire and button cam.

09-03-2011, 02:18 AM
This is the first of eight videos.

More to come.

Don't worry. It has been mailed to all news organizations.

Sounds like The Big Guy hit the nail on the head. Why is the city giving the FOP 3 positions and 7,000 hours. He's mentioned it in several meetings including one with the manager. You guys didn't have to secretly record him to get that out of him. He'll say that to your face. LOL.

09-03-2011, 02:31 AM
These rafters are the most pathetic clowns in town. Mr. Manager show you have some cojones and start with the chief and make sure you get this group all in the first day. No excuse for this to happen all in the same day.

As you can see that the Miami Police Department is leaderless. These idiots should all be deported :roll:

09-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Wow, the FOP got him.

09-03-2011, 02:42 AM
The only thing i saw was 4 idiots talking bs, drinking coffee wasting city time and Alvarez disrespecting the city manager.

Mr. Alvarez your and idiot getting caught on tape. Your the I.A. Major

09-03-2011, 02:52 AM
The dumbest IA Major in the entire world. I can't wait to see the other videos.

09-03-2011, 03:14 AM
This is what happens when you place corrupt people in power. Whose idea was it to put the wolves to guard the sheep. Exposito aka humpty dumpty is about to have a great fall and the big white ape will fall with him.

09-03-2011, 03:35 AM
I was once written up for congregating and the brass was all about no more than two police officers at a coffee shop. I guess they must have changed that rule, lol.

09-03-2011, 03:43 AM
WHATS THE BIG DEAL? THEY WERE SPEAKING OF CURRENT SITUATIONS WITH THE VERMIN THAT PLAGUE OUR DEPARTMENT AND CITY. THEY WERE NOT SPEAKING OF NAKED LITTLE BOYS ( WHICH IS PROBABLY WHAT THE COWARDING, BALLESS FUK THAT TAPED THE ONLY SET OF REAL BALLS THAT FIGHT CITY HALL) EVER THINKS ABOUT. MAYBE IN THE FOLLOWING TAPES IT WILL REVEAL THAT YOU ILLEGALLY TAPED A PRIVATE CONVERSATION AND THEY WILL ARREST YOUR BALLESS JUDAS ASS THAT WEASSEL AMONGS THEM.

09-03-2011, 03:44 AM
http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/108/4bf8332564024dc3bee7a5cf4b9d88e8/l.jpg
Blah, Blah ,Blah,. I only care about the Makinitas. Silly. LOL

09-03-2011, 03:47 AM
WHATS THE BIG DEAL? THEY WERE SPEAKING OF CURRENT SITUATIONS WITH THE VERMIN THAT PLAGUE OUR DEPARTMENT AND CITY. THEY WERE NOT SPEAKING OF NAKED LITTLE BOYS ( WHICH IS PROBABLY WHAT THE COWARDING, BALLESS FUK THAT TAPED THE ONLY SET OF REAL BALLS THAT FIGHT CITY HALL) EVER THINKS ABOUT. MAYBE IN THE FOLLOWING TAPES IT WILL REVEAL THAT YOU ILLEGALLY TAPED A PRIVATE CONVERSATION AND THEY WILL ARREST YOUR BALLESS JUDAS ASS THAT WEASSEL AMONGS THEM.this is what happens when fat boy gets a bit of his own medicince.

09-03-2011, 03:52 AM
WHATS THE BIG DEAL? THEY WERE SPEAKING OF CURRENT SITUATIONS WITH THE VERMIN THAT PLAGUE OUR DEPARTMENT AND CITY. THEY WERE NOT SPEAKING OF NAKED LITTLE BOYS ( WHICH IS PROBABLY WHAT THE COWARDING, BALLESS FUK THAT TAPED THE ONLY SET OF REAL BALLS THAT FIGHT CITY HALL) EVER THINKS ABOUT. MAYBE IN THE FOLLOWING TAPES IT WILL REVEAL THAT YOU ILLEGALLY TAPED A PRIVATE CONVERSATION AND THEY WILL ARREST YOUR BALLESS JUDAS ASS THAT WEASSEL AMONGS THEM.this is what happens when fat boy gets a bit of his own medicince.
NO JAVI, THIS IS A FAT BOY SUPPORTER. NOT A LOWLIFE WEASSEL SUPPORTER.

09-03-2011, 04:26 AM
I hope whoever recorded the conversation had a judge sign a warrant for this wire taps. If they didn't get one they have just showed the world the felony they committed. Electronic recording a conversation without the person's permission is a F E L O N Y in the state of Florida. Why do you think that when you call the bridge, the the first thing they say after their name is that, this conversation is being recorded. And Miami cops have chosen to quit rather than be prosecuted when busted for this in the past. One was Alvarez's rookie partner. Had a micro recorder in his uniform pocket recording conversations. He was gone so fast, I do not remember the kid's name. So I hope you had a judge sign your warrant. You have a warrant right? Let's see who goes first. Expo or the recorder of the video. LEO is not spending $$$ to block access to this felon's I P address. But talk about a stupid mover. Words fail me to properly express how stupid you MUST BE. LOL

09-03-2011, 04:30 AM
http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/108/4bf8332564024dc3bee7a5cf4b9d88e8/l.jpg
LMAO

09-03-2011, 04:37 AM
What a bunch of shizat. Regalado should be recalled, he is the one responsible for bringing all this garbage upon the City and the MPD. Regalado is the turd that put Expo in charge. Oh and WE supported Regalado for Mayor. Funny how the cookie crumbles and the little FOP minions stand around scratching their balls.

09-03-2011, 06:00 AM
Wow javi, you and your clowns are really out of control. People dont forget the lies, games ad personal use of a union. One thing is for sure you will never have a career like Exposito but you can always have a saturday morning childrens show because all i see is pee wee herman when I see you.

09-03-2011, 07:39 AM
I hope whoever recorded the conversation had a judge sign a warrant for this wire taps. If they didn't get one they have just showed the world the felony they committed. Electronic recording a conversation without the person's permission is a F E L O N Y in the state of Florida. Why do you think that when you call the bridge, the the first thing they say after their name is that, this conversation is being recorded. And Miami cops have chosen to quit rather than be prosecuted when busted for this in the past. One was Alvarez's rookie partner. Had a micro recorder in his uniform pocket recording conversations. He was gone so fast, I do not remember the kid's name. So I hope you had a judge sign your warrant. You have a warrant right? Let's see who goes first. Expo or the recorder of the video. LEO is not spending $$$ to block access to this felon's I P address. But talk about a stupid mover. Words fail me to properly express how stupid you MUST BE. LOL

Omg i can't believe that you are that stupid. Look up the current law next time under public expectation on videoing cops . They should look up your I P address just to see who was the idiot who wrote this.

09-03-2011, 12:10 PM
I suggest you check the law before calling someone out erroneously. :shock: :P

09-03-2011, 12:50 PM
This is almost better the PB'S Jib Jab

09-03-2011, 12:54 PM
I was once written up for congregating and the brass was all about no more than two police officers at a coffee shop. I guess they must have changed that rule, lol.
It doesn't apply to stupid ass people.

Seiglie what an asshole you turned out to be.

09-03-2011, 12:59 PM
How stupid you are asshole! WTF the wiretap laws have to do being on a public street (sidewalk) at at public resturant and openly talking in front of anyone in the public, including the illegal alien girl at the window? You have no idea what the law is and are an exlemplary asshole to boot.

09-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Mr. Mayor, please make room for Luisito.

09-03-2011, 03:28 PM
LACKS GOOD AUDIO AND IT SEEMS FAKE…WHY? WELL, I DID NOT HEAR THE WORDS “BIG GUY” ONCE… HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN THAT, MR. VIDEO MAN

09-03-2011, 04:12 PM
LACKS GOOD AUDIO AND IT SEEMS FAKE…WHY? WELL, I DID NOT HEAR THE WORDS “BIG GUY” ONCE… HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN THAT, MR. VIDEO MAN
Blom doesn't use it around Fatman or the other Fatman because it is true and he is afraid of both of them. They both have inferiority complexes because they are so fat.

Blom is so weak and can't defend himself as he is a Hermaphrodite.

In biology, a hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes.

Protogyny: Where the organism is born as a female, and then changes sex to a male.

09-03-2011, 04:30 PM
This PI was paid by campaign dollars from regalado's campaign.

09-03-2011, 04:45 PM
LMAO

09-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Hey idiot, the voice recording doesnt apply in public. you must have an expectation of privacy. if you are stupit enough to make those kind of statements on a sidewalk, the law asumes you are saying it to the world.

face it, the chief just got caught with his pants down. what idiots

09-03-2011, 06:56 PM
http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/corbis/DGT075/boy-crying_~CB049270.jpg
Grandpa, they are making fun of me again.Make them stop!

09-03-2011, 11:13 PM
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. YOU SAY PLANNING THE REMOVAL OF A CORRUPT MAYOR IS A CONSPIRACY. I SAY IT'S GOOD POLICE WORK. ARE WE TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK AND ACCEPT CITY HALL'S CONTINUED CORRUPTION BECAUSE YOU FEEL THE MAYOR IS OFF LIMITS? HE'S A CRIMINAL THAT MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE AND THAT ENTAILS GOOD CASE PREPARATION.

09-04-2011, 12:18 AM
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. YOU SAY PLANNING THE REMOVAL OF A CORRUPT MAYOR IS A CONSPIRACY. I SAY IT'S GOOD POLICE WORK. ARE WE TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK AND ACCEPT CITY HALL'S CONTINUED CORRUPTION BECAUSE YOU FEEL THE MAYOR IS OFF LIMITS? HE'S A CRIMINAL THAT MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE AND THAT ENTAILS GOOD CASE PREPARATION.
WTF are you talking about? The moral of the story is all these brass wearing pricks are dumber than dogshit! Enough said :shock: